young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fantasy is a very well-put-together older man who is both eloquent and intelligent... The setting is irrelevant. Circumstances could involve power play, but eventually I want it to come down to this:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1109686&d=1325600112
attachment.php

(photo credit to Namaste; the best looking male on lit!)

I want to dress me in the sluttiest panties possible. I want the tiny amounts of fabric to accentuate my curved, supple ass but not to cover it in any obscuring fashion. He needs to see what is his.

......mmmm... And that is only the beginning!

Should I continue?

Young and old

It's nice to know that there are young men/ older boys out there who would possibly allow me to worship their stiff penis

damn im horny now

Ive been reading this thread at work and wow am I horny now. Im 30 but still fantasize about older men. Id love to ha e one show me the ropes and open my virgin ass up. I need to be treated like a newbie and need lots of direction. If there is a older guy who wants to chat with me and maybe trade pics or cam together in the future hit me up. Im turned on by agressive men, im bottom only but never taken a dick in me, will talk about anything (rimming, being bred, cd just no potty stuff).

Ckme on older guys...take the reins!

hello all older gentlemen..... i am a 25 yr old submissive crossdresser..... i like to hear from anyone of you so pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back