any women that love fucking guys with strap-ons?

I've had two girlfriends that enjoyed strapping me. The first was in my early 20s and she had recently been in a lesbian relationship where she was the one taking the strap-on from the other woman and wouldn't let my girlfriend return the favor. One night we were fucking around in bed and fir some reason I was on all fours for a moment with my ass towards my gf and she just said, "damn, i'd like to fuck that ass." That was all it took! I had fantasized about it, but NEVER would have asked for it. We had LOTS of fun after that!! The second woman, I didn't really ask, but after some hot fucking we were rolling around in bed and somehow she ended up on top of me with my legs spread. We started grinding against each other until eventually she was humping me hard and fast, I just spread my legs wider and encouraged her to fuck me. Pretty soon after that we bought a nice fat strap-on which became part of our regular sex play. ;)

Is it safe to say that if a woman would be into this that she would initiate something with her man? I'd love to try this but honestly, I'm not sure how to bring it up with my wife. I've massaged her ass and have kissed her there several times but never receive the response that i'm hoping for....that she would also do the same (more actually) to me. Any tips on the best way for a guy to bring it up?

My GF had been playing with my ass for a while — fingers and toys.

Then one night, as we rested for another round, I showed her the hottest pegging video I'd seen, and asked, "Think you would be up for that?"

I bought a beginner kit the next morning. We used it a week later, found it too small, so I ordered a bigger dildo. She pegs me about one out of four times we fool around.

Hope that helps.

Strap-on sex

This wasn't really strap-on sex but several years ago before my wife and I were married I had a Dominatrix that I saw on a regular basis (once every two weeks) and she was a 'real Dom'. I found her through an ad in the newspaper under personal services. I saw her for a year and I really enjoyed it. She charged $200 dollars a session and I never learned her name although she learned a lot about me.

I would go to the Omni or the Hyatt and reserve an upscale hotel room and call her on her cell phone. Then I would take my clothes off and place her two one hundred dollar bills in my mouth and kneel by the door to my room with my forehead on the carpet. The door would be unlocked and very slightly ajar. She would enter the room and take her two hundred dollars out of my mouth but I was forbidden to look at her until she gave me her permission. She would tie me to the bed spread-eagled and she was better than any boy scout with her knots. Then she would tease me and beat the shit out of me with a cane, ping pong paddle and a few other whips. I will never forget the first time that she fucked me. She was behind me and sitting on the bed between my legs. I had a penis gag in my mouth and couldn't talk or protest but it wouldn't have done any good anyway. Her penis dildo hurt like heel at first, I even bled a little. She fucked me hard and then it quit hurting and I realized my almost eight inch cock was as hard as it had ever been in my life as I raised my ass to meet her penis dildo that she rammed in and out of my ass. I was moaning and she stopped to inquire about the situation. I told her if she continued fucking me that I would cum. She told me that if I came she would punish me even more. She resumed fucking me and I came all over the bed and my stomach. It was fantastic! Since that time I married a beautiful girl ten years younger than me and we are members of an 'alternative nightclub' and she has sex with other men and women with my approval. This may sound kind of out there but I prefer to be fucked in the ass because I always have an orgasm as my prostate is stimulated and it is awesome.

No, it's not. I'd rather get fucked in the ass. Anal orgasms are way better.

Hello, boys and girls

I'm sorry, I got lost. I strayed here from the AH board.

I love what you boys and girls are doing. Much of it is a real turn on. But would it upset you to start using 'who' instead of 'that' when you ae talking about your fellow boys and girls?

'Freddy who'; 'Cynthia who'; rather than 'Cynthia a that'. (It makes Cynthia sound like a wardrobe.)

It's just a suggestion.

Sam

Yes!

Here's mine, just love the thought of stuffing a hot gaping hole with my strap-on ;) Damn, hot thread :heart:

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-05-23 at 20.14.jpg
    Photo on 2011-05-23 at 20.14.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 2,301
Here's mine, just love the thought of stuffing a hot gaping hole with my strap-on ;) Damn, hot thread :heart:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1075681&d=1306316303

That is a good looking strap-on. The wife and I have the bend over boyfriend beginner kit, but we found the dildos to short. We have been looking for longer, but they seem to jump in thickness to quickly. That looks like it might fit the bill. What are its stats and where did you find it? Thanks for the assist. Hugs, Jenna:rose:

that is incredible...O_O sooooo hotttt.....

i really wish my girlfriend was into strap-ons...sadly she is very traditional when it comes to sexuality. i think its something i need to experience though!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1075681&d=1306316303

That is a good looking strap-on. The wife and I have the bend over boyfriend beginner kit, but we found the dildos to short. We have been looking for longer, but they seem to jump in thickness to quickly. That looks like it might fit the bill. What are its stats and where did you find it? Thanks for the assist. Hugs, Jenna:rose:

Looks a lot like the Tantus Curve to me.

Design / Shape / Size

Length:
6 1/2"
Insertable length:
5 3/4"
Circumference:
4 1/2"
Diameter:
1 3/8"
Harness compatibility:
O-ring compatible
Weight:
0.5 lb

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovin that pic...got confused for a sec and almost broke my nose trying to get closer lol....thanks for the hot photo

Lovin that pic...got confused for a sec and almost broke my nose trying to get closer lol....thanks for the hot photo
Almost broke your nose trying to get closer? The dildo is too small for you? Lol well my sub has a virgin ass so I'm starting small :rose:
Looks a lot like the Tantus Curve to me.
It is! Good research! I've heard a loooot of good things about the dildo in general so I think it'll do a good job :cool:
No prob honey, I was actually thinking about getting that one too but it was a bit more expensive. I'll let you know how this one works out :D

My biggest regret is that my ex didn't like kinky stuff like that...I mean I would have loved to fuck him with a baseball bat or maybe a 2x4.

Wow... not something that really came to mind much before, but love the picture, and love your `tude on the topic. I am turning into such a slut wanna be. I clearly would not have been raptured last weekend.

kisses-n-lix
B.

Almost broke your nose trying to get closer? The dildo is too small for you? Lol well my sub has a virgin ass so I'm starting small :rose:

It is! Good research! I've heard a loooot of good things about the dildo in general so I think it'll do a good job :cool:

No prob honey, I was actually thinking about getting that one too but it was a bit more expensive. I'll let you know how this one works out :D

What kind of harness did you get for it, and how much did you pay for it all? (and what store, if online).

Hello strapon fans!

I wound up here from an AH thread and thought I'd drive by and mention my stories.

If you enjoy/want to read strapon stories check out my Marion series and The Bet series. FYI though, these involve crossdressing and MM play. Oh, and chapter 7 of A Good Marriage has strapon fun in it.

Hope you enjoy them if you read them.

jomar

My biggest regret is that my ex didn't like kinky stuff like that...I mean I would have loved to fuck him with a baseball bat or maybe a 2x4.

Thank you for that laugh this morning. I am sure that would have been cathartic and kinky for you at the same time.

Back