Deepest Darkest Secret your spouse/partner doesn't know!!!

That I think I am coming to the realization that I am a dominant woman. I'm not sure I like that thought. I wouldn't be caught dead dressed like a dominatrix and I hate all the whips and chains and stuff, but I do control just about everything in our lives. It's sort of scary and it's sort of interesting and it's sort of unwanted and it's sort of wanted.

I tested it yesterday when he got home from work. We both liked it, but we didn't say a word, during or after. He's knows something is up, he has to, but we act like everything is normal. There's a lot of silent tension in the air around here. It's kind of arousing.
 
BTW I like titillating flirtations, especially if they hint at me being controlled. Would love to trade PMs or emails with you, if you don't mind.

You are always welcome to contact me, but if you are expecting sex chat via email, I really don't have time for that.
 
He doesn't know that I had sex with one of his good friends days before I met him. I obviously didn't know they were friends at the time but to this day he doesn't know I had sex with the guy who he golfs with.
 
That I am on here.

That I have a porn habit and masturbate daily when she is not around...

That I have voyeuristic and exhibitionistic inclinations. Though she might have a clue about the latter, after we fucked in the hotel room in the city, in daylight, with the blinds up, in full view of the office workers ... :)
 
Secrets, Bucket List, and Wish List!!

I’ve been contributing to Literotica since 2005, writing stories with usually a gay or anal perspective.
I’d like to be on both the receiving and giving end of cocksucking. I’d like to swallow a load of cum that isn’t mine.
I’d like to fuck a man and cum in his ass. I’d like to be fucked by a man and have him cum in my ass.
We both love watch porn, but I’m more interested in the cumshots and cum eating.
I’d like to eat a creampie from my wife’s pussy. Somebody else’s cum, of course!
I would love to eat another woman’s shaved pussy and lick her asshole and then fuck her in the ass.
I’ve masturbated at least once a day for the past 55 years.
When I have sex with my wife, it’s always great. She loves to get her tits sucked, pussy eaten, her ass licked, and most of all, something put in her ass, whether it’s fingers, a butt plug, or a dildo. I’ve fucked her ass many times. Anal sex is not essential. I like things in my ass, too. By the way, Coconut oil is a miracle product!
I’d love her to get her nipples and labia pierced. I’d like to get my nipples pierced.
Since she suffers from a condition that makes vaginal intercourse painful, we don’t even bother with it anymore.
Most important is to get her off.
After she’s orgasmed several times she’ll try and suck me off but it takes too long and her jaw gets tired. Personally, I prefer to jerk off with a dildo, a vibrator, or plug in my ass while she plays with my very sensitive nipples or, even better, plays with herself which she does not do often enough, IMO. I love mutual masturbating to completion.
 
That the other women that my wife is with brings her husband along and I can clean her up after he finishes in his wife.
 
That I am on here.

That I have a porn habit and masturbate daily when she is not around...

That I have voyeuristic and exhibitionistic inclinations. Though she might have a clue about the latter, after we fucked in the hotel room in the city, in daylight, with the blinds up, in full view of the office workers ... :)

Sounds like she may share your exhibitionistic inclinations.
 
Back
Top