Deepest Darkest Secret your spouse/partner doesn't know!!!

Well well

No, nothing more nothing less.
He has his own lit account and can see most of wife's naughtiness ;)

Yes

I can't believe it's taken me this long to post this here.

- My wife doesn't know my biggest fantasy is her having sex with other men.
- My wife had sex with another man years ago. Now I want her to do it again with my blessing.
- My wife doesn't know that I PM with other men here about them having sex with her.

Wow! Very hot. I have that fascination too.

Another One

I once fucked a girl in her ass as used a collar and leash to walk her around het house when she had guest (sleeping). Nutted deep inside her canal on 3rd or 4th step heading to the second level

Last one

I love slapping women and calling them names, but I also love being forced throat fucked and called a cocksucker

I pretended to be asleep and let my drunk sister in law fumble in my pyjama bottoms. The girls sorted it out I the morning...

my wife

He thinks I've only been with two men, him being the second.

Doesn't know that I'm exploring the more exciting side of life.

I've met with a few men to see if there was a possibility for an affair.

I would really love to have an open relationship! Not sure if that counts, though, cuz I've told him that before but I still want one!

If you were my wife you'd have that open relationship. I'd love for other men to be having sex with my wife.

my wife's promotion

1. I slept with her sister for years;
2. Her mother gave me head for my 30th birthday;
3. I was told of how she received a promo

My wife got all her promotions and raises through hard work, dedication to the job, and being a major contributing factor to the growth and success of the company.

You know...all the boring stuff.

Cocksucking

My wife doesn't know how much time I have spent on my knees servicing hard stranger cocks. That I have sucked off many hundreds of men, taken hundreds of facials and swallowed hundreds of cum loads. She doesn't know that I have knelt down on floors slick with cum and sucked thick black cock through a gloryhole or that I have let several men fuck my ass while I sucked another guy's cock. She doesn't know that I have licked the cum from the wall under the same gloryhole or off the same floor. She doesn't know that I have found used condoms and drank the sometimes cold and sometimes still warm cum inside them. She doesn't know how bad I want to watch her get gangbanged and be "forced" to clean up every time, both her and him. She doesn't know how bad I want to be the object of a bukkake with dozens of men jacking their hot loads onto my face and into my open mouth.

My wife doesn't know how much time I have spent on my knees servicing hard stranger cocks. That I have sucked off many hundreds of men, taken hundreds of facials and swallowed hundreds of cum loads. She doesn't know that I have knelt down on floors slick with cum and sucked thick black cock through a gloryhole or that I have let several men fuck my ass while I sucked another guy's cock. She doesn't know that I have licked the cum from the wall under the same gloryhole or off the same floor. She doesn't know that I have found used condoms and drank the sometimes cold and sometimes still warm cum inside them. She doesn't know how bad I want to watch her get gangbanged and be "forced" to clean up every time, both her and him. She doesn't know how bad I want to be the object of a bukkake with dozens of men jacking their hot loads onto my face and into my open mouth.

Wow. 3 posts in 10 years - where have you been hiding? That's hot.

My story exactly. She was game to try, but always felt awkward, so it just fell by the wayside. What I wanted most was for her to really enjoy fucking me.

Start slow. Maybe try to get some anal play into the mix. Don't go full strapon in case it's too much for her.

I should add. We tried it when we were dating. Wife knew I was interested in it. She picked up a nice 8 inch strapon and brought it home. I took it like a champ and I loved it. But she was weirded out by it. We used it a handful of times before it was retired. She just couldn't get over the hump and just enjoy it :/

In a weird way i kinda regret it. I loved doing it but now i wonder what she thinks of the fact we did it and the fact she knows i'd love for it to happen again

That I wore my girl's daughters panties while I smelled a second pair, it was fantastic!

My wife got all her promotions and raises through hard work, dedication to the job, and being a major contributing factor to the growth and success of the company.

You know...all the boring stuff.

She left the company over 10 years ago, shortly after the promotion, because they wanted her to move to Buffalo :eek:

Here it is ....

I love to give loud,noisy, slurpy, long lasting blow jobs, while being called a cocksucker. Having the guy tell me how much he would love to fuck my wife just adds to my enjoyment.

I also like a reciprocal blow job, but it is not carved in stone.

Well, sometimes, in my office with a whole wall of windows I play with myself thinking that someone may be watching across the way. During the day I might get naked or at least partially. At night, when it is easier to see in I am a bit more discrete.

In other words although he likes to expose me and knows it is exciting foe me, he does not know how sometimes I exhibit myself like this.

So, shhusshhh!!!

Well, sometimes, in my office with a whole wall of windows I play with myself thinking that someone may be watching across the way. During the day I might get naked or at least partially. At night, when it is easier to see in I am a bit more discrete.

In other words although he likes to expose me and knows it is exciting foe me, he does not know how sometimes I exhibit myself like this.

So, shhusshhh!!!

Sounds exhilarating.

Nothing like an auction!

She knows most everything, but she does not know how dangerously close I once came to selling her. We used to post a lot of pics on here, you can find our thread still, and it got a bit crazy. At one point a guy offered us $7,000 if she would serve as a slave for him and his 4 friends for a party and the next day. I was welcome to be there as well. We actually had a few serious offers like that ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand, but most were of course bullshit. She got off on the price they put on her, a tangible measure of her worth. I really got off on the fact that having sold her, I would be locked in- moreso when talk turned from my cleaning her up to helping her service the men. But in the end that is what made us not do it. They would have been real bad to her, you could tell from the chatting, because they "owned" her. But Carrie does not know quite how close we came to doing it.

How awesome. Selling your wife like an object is disturbing...and hot!!

My husband doesn't know...
Well there's lots...but I'll only post a few.
My many taboo experiences and fetishes.
I have an account. I chat when he sleeps beside me. I talk dirty with other men and women while he eats me.

Message me if you're interested in learning more ;-)

My husband doesn't know...
Well there's lots...but I'll only post a few.
My many taboo experiences and fetishes.
I have an account. I chat when he sleeps beside me. I talk dirty with other men and women while he eats me.

Message me if you're interested in learning more ;-)

Gee, i wonder if you'll get any pm's
*rolls eyes*

Back