Rise and Fall of a Heroine (closed for NickisSora)

-a dart hit the wall in frotn of her afew feet it held a small note that says i see you when she turned she saw a Exocutioner style outfit in complete black it was him wasn't it the very villian she been after"-he looked to her yes in this encounter he would do nothimg more then test the pill out he was not the rapest he always been but it would surfice it wa s adecoy to let her know it was more then one his usual outfit was strickt black and autility cat burglar belt this guy looked jacked abit-
 
I gasped when I saw the arrow embed and turned. Apparently, I had finally gained the rapist's attention. I turned looking him right in the eyes. I was not too intimidated by him. However, I was still feeling strange. Though my attitude was not showing it, but deep inside I was still being overcome by arousal. "So, we finally meet..." I said to him.
 
-he nods-"Yes now face me and if you can over come me my master will be ready for you"-he Ran for it towards a Ware house-
 
I took off running after him wanting to find out who his master was. I got into the warehouse and started to look around. It was dark, so I had to be careful. He could have more than one guy working for him.
 
-Soon he jumped down from a pile of Boxes and grabbe dher from behind strongly grippign her-"Got you slut"-he said as his hands roamed her body he locked her legs so she would not be kickign back and her arms bounc with his in the way-"mmm your breasts are bounce arnt they"-he said-
 
Before I could react, I was on the floor struggling against the guy. "Get off of me!" I yelled as I tried to push away. However, the pill worked more causing me to stop struggling. I screamed loudly in rage unable to fight back. I quivered as I felt him groping me over my outfit.
 
-he laughed a bit and smiles-"this is nice your body is likeing it "-he said and laughed maniacly as he rubbed her breasts harder one hand went down and under her Heroine outfit her skirt was flipped up as long as it appeared and rubbed he rpussy through it-
 
I screamed loudly as he fondled me even more. My body reacted when I felt him rubbing my pussy. "Leave me alone!" I tried to yell. I tried to crawl out from underneath him, but with no avail.
 
-he took out aknife and as he put it to her arm he only took the tip and stuck it in her skin a bit to scare her as he smiled-"I just Injected you with a Very Powerful Aphrodisiac it will stay in your system for quiet soem time expect a very horrable life for the next week"-he said and he smiled getting off her as he backed up that was a lie there was no droppings on the knife but the pills would be working on her and makign it worse with each day she took them-"My maste rwill meet you soon enough"-he vanished in the shadows-
 
I whimpered in pain as I felt the tip knick my arm. He was very much right about the fact of it having traces of an aphrodesiac on it. I was starting to feel the effect worse than with the medication I was given, but with it I thought that was a normal side effect. I did not try to go after him... There would be a next time that I would see him, but at the moment I had to get home to figure out what to do. I took a shower. I began to figure out ways to where I would not be so miserable from the effects of the aphrodesiac. I decided to take a week off and go out every night to find a guy. It did not matter if it was consensual or not. I had to do something. For tonight, I decided to call my co-star over to "practice" our scene together again. I know he mentioned that he needed help getting more into his role as the psychopath. This would be a hot way of helping him. I dialed his number. "Hey, can you come over?" I added, "Maybe we can work some more on the scene.". I put on a red silk robe on and had nothing underneath.
 
-Dale came by with his costume in a bag and rang her bell as he looked to her-"um whats with the robe wheres your Costume?"
 
"I-I left it back at the studio." I said, "Besides I also wanted to take you up on your offer from earlier. I can wear this while we practice the scene" Before he came over, I had set out some glasses for wine and made a small snack for when we were done. I led him to a room that I had set aside for a gym. It had enough room to do the scene. "Why don't you get into costume and I will be waiting for you." I said kissing him on the cheek.
 
-he shrugged and got dressed and with them ask lifted a bit for clarification he came back in-'Ok So give me a setting to help me what do i do"
 
I began to go over the scene with him. In the movie, I was playing a sister of one of the victims, who is trying to find out what happened to her brother, after he disappears along with some friends when they go to an old house to party. Dale's character was a slasher, who was a guy that my character's brother picked on and was accidentally disfigured in a cruel prank. His character considers my character a threat when I find the bodies. In the scene, he is brandishing a knife and I struggle to get free from him.

Deep inside, I was in agony sexually. I was very anxious to get started with the scene. "Ok, let's begin." I said getting ready.
 
-he nods as he became hidden in the shadows in a place where they discussed and he got ready-
 
I ran down the dark hallway on my way to my gym room as though trying to escape. I had a door open so that he could hide. The anticipation was arousing me even more.
 
-he popped out and had a near miss getting her with the prop knife he laughed-"Come here Candy you lil Whore you know to much"-he ran and surrounded her int he gym-
 
I fell to the floor when he landed on top and struggled beneath him. I writhed on the floor and the top of my robe was opening slowly baring my breasts. I intentionally rubbed against him.
 
-he groaned under his growling breath and saw her rob slowly open the more she rubbed against him the more open it was he dug his knee between her legs rubbing his knee against her pussy as he struggled with her-
 
I rubbed my pussy against his leg as we continued practicing and let the top of my robe fully open baring my breasts. I concealed my moans. I could definitely feel him getting into it. He was even rubbing the prop knife against my breasts.
 
-he laughed trying to be maniacle-"Yes you like the cool blade dont you huh if you just let me cut you open this will all be over"-he said as he struggled againt her the prop on her breasts the fake blade faces at him as he struggled with her-
 
He was very convincing as the slasher. I was even a little terrified. The fear mixed with my need was making things really exciting. "NO!" I pretended to cry.
 
-he smiled as he pinned her down and threw her robe open and smiled running the knife down her body-"Your such a whore you know that"-he gently traced the knife down her body and up to her neck-"Maybe this is where you say good bye"-he smiled and slid the mask up-"Hwo was that?"
 
"You did great." I laughed, "Very convincing. Would you like to stay for a drink and maybe something more?". I sat up and kissed Dale seductively.
 
-he blushed and stood up with her and broke the kiss-"Wow um...."-he stammerd a bit and held her close-"Um sure what did you have in mind"
 
Back
Top