From Victim to Nympho (closed for NickisSora)

I began to move my hips to the stranger's thrusts as he fucked me hard. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes!!!" I cried out. This was going to help prepare me for work. I was a bit nervous.

-he laughed a bit his hands cupped her breasts and rubbed them togeather thrusting his cock nice and hard at the same time he felt her buck in to him one of his hands slaps her ass-

I gasped in pain and pleasure when I felt his hand slap my ass hard. I moved my hips harder and faster to his pace taking his cock much deeper inside of me.

-he groaned holding her tight fucking her pussy he felt her squeeze his cock he came inside and he slapped her ass before leaving her alone she didnt see him and she didnt know who it was-

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!" I cried out as I came with the mysterious man. He soon left. I quickly went to a restroom at my stop to clean up from my encounter and to make sure that my make up still looked good. I wondered if I was going to be doing a show or having a private encounter with the client. Either way, I was ready. I got to the XXX theatre on time to meet with my boss to see what I would be doing.

-Jack met with her and smiled-"so tell me do you wanna work the room upstairs or dance down here"-he said-"Up stairs is a fantasy room what we do it clients come in and ask me to sign up i put it down call you up and ask you can it be done and then i charge them accordingly"-he said-

"I will work in the fantasy room tonight." I said. The room contained a chest filled with costumes that I needed to fulfill the desires of my client as well as an area to clean up when I am done. Also, there was a buzzer to alert me when I had a client. I waited for the buzzer to sound.

-A message came up on a small computer that said-"i got the first three cosomers for you already one is a school girl fantasy,one is with his two friends they want a gangbang like a gang to a on the way home girl and then a secratary to a boss be ready in 15minutes for the school girl-

I got ready for the first which was the school girl fantasy. I fixed my hair up, put on a tight white blouse which I tied to expose some nice cleavage and a short skirt with stockings that had bows on them. "I am ready for the first." I said.

-The first one came in looking like a teacher as she had set up a blackboard a teacher desk and student desk he walked in-"good morning class"-he said walkign in-

"Good morning, Mr. Smith." I said seductively. Jack told me the man's name before he came up. I sat at the desk making sure that he got a good look at my pussy. I was going to love this job.

-he looked at her-"Now please do the test i have set before you"-he said putting apiece of paper down and gave her a pencil his fantasy was to take advantage of anaughty school girl-

The paper was actually a really hard test. Looking over the test, I knew there was no way in hell that I could do it since it was a calculus paper. Not exactly my best subject when I was in high school. To add a little of a rebellious edge to my act, I ripped it smiling wickedly as I did so knowing that he would punish me.

Last edited:
-The Man looked-"ah gonna rip up my paper will you"-he said and took her from her desk and bent her over his as he picked up her skirt and started to spank her ass nice and firmly pulling her panties down to her ankles so he could spank her whole ass-

He had me over his lap before I could manage to say a word. As he spanked me for what I did, I pretended struggle a bit. “Please stop, Mr. Smith…” I whimpered, “Y-you are not suppose to do this.”. My pussy dampened from the enjoyment of the punishment and I could feel his cock hardened and rubbing against me.

-he looked-"I will do what i please missy "-his hand struck her ass as he soon bends her over his desk and eats her pussy lickign and lapping at it playign with her ass-

I continued to pretend to protest as he began to lick my pussy remaining in character to pleasure my client. "Please don't rape me, Mr. Smith!" I whimpered. When I "struggled", my pussy rubbed against his tongue. I thought to myself, "Mmmm, this feels so fucking good!".

-he smiled-"Thats exactly what im gonna do you slut"-he turned her around and kept her bent over so he held her arms and holdign her tight he put his cock in he rmouth and began to thrust his cock in her mouth-

I took his cock deep in my mouth letting him fuck it, so that I could continue to keep in character. "MMMMMMMMMM!!!" I screamed as his cock thrusted in and out of my mouth. However, I did suck on it. My body quivered, but I made it as though I was frightened though deep inside I wanted it.

-he groaned and took his cock from her mouth sitting her on the desk he put his cock in her pussy and began to move it in and out of her pussy-

"N-no!" I whimpered in "protest" as I felt him slide his cock deep into my wet pussy. I writhed on the desk pretending to try to escape, but grinding against him in the process. I was certainly enjoying my job.

-he pinned her to the desk as his cock began to probe and thrust in to her pussy moving his cock in and out of her-

After a while, I gave in. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Mr. Smith! Fuck me!" I cried out. I wrapped my legs around his waist grinding against him.

-He thrusted his cock deep and hard inside her till he pulled her close-"im coming"-feelign her pussy tighten aroudn him he came and slid out of her looking to her-"Maybe next time you will be a good girl."-he said as he paid her the money plus 200 in tip all togeather 600 for her 400 for the place and a 200 tip he walked out she had to be ready in 15 minutes for something else the request was a Rape scene but no specific kind so she would have to surprise him callign back on the phone to her boss to intruct the man to enter and do what he wantedas she set up the scene-

I came as Mr. Smith did. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!" I moaned loudly. When he told me to be good, I told him "Yes, sir!" with a smile. It was soon time for my next scene which was to be a rape one. I cleaned up and put on a tight pink night shirt and had a pair of panties on as well. I moved the desk and got the bed ready. I called for the man to come up and pretended to be a sleeping victim who he could awaken after a while of molesting me before fucking me.

Back