The China Pearl Inn (part 5)

A hug and a kiss for a sensual miss.

Helicopters I have had some very traumatic moments in them G G . Nice to be back. So I take it you successfully completed your rectification Miss.

Thought better of a remark, that should be made privately

Last edited:
Good evening all. Things have been hectic on my end. I am trying to get all things ready for my travels across the Pacific for a few weeks. I really hope I will be able to get online where I'm going.

Good evening all. Things have been hectic on my end. I am trying to get all things ready for my travels across the Pacific for a few weeks. I really hope I will be able to get online where I'm going.

I enter briefly through the UK door after a hectic day yesterday and a good night's sleep. One more week with the NHS (on the wards today) then back to the army. We have to do this every year to keep our nursing registration updated. One sad day I'll leave the army but I'll still have a career in civilian life. I notice my dear friend Papillon24 has been here and I leave her note.

Hi Pap

Be safe, enjoy your trip, and hurry back to us your friends.

GG :kiss:

I turn and nod at the portraits of CG & brw02 (can't salute because I'm in my nurse uniform). I turn, and leave by the UK exit back to the real world

PS Does anyone else think my signature needs cutting down?

G G your signature is a reflection of you, I have never had a problem with it. How many peopel have ever mentioned its length before GG?

A soft seductive kiss and a sensual hug.

Pap Off across the far reaches of the Pacific? :(

I hope you shall be able to stop by on tour glob trotting journeys otherwise I fear I shall miss you terribly.:rose::kiss:

Thank you GG for your kind words.

CG I hope to be able to get on hear and there from where I will be at.

I enter via the UK entrance and find thre inn very quiet.

In my final week with the NHS for this year. I'm no longer riding with the ambulances or flying with the helicopters. I'm on a male surgical ward in full nurse's uniform. You'd be surprised at some of the suggestions made to me :devil:

On arrival back at barracks last night I received wolf whistles etc from some of the male ranks. Then they recognised me as one of their Warrant Officers. Should have seen their faces as they snapped to attention, saluted and apologized lol.

When I told my fiancée he was over the moon. Said he loves it when other men find me attractive. MEN! Lol

Now I'm off for a soak in the bath and zzzzzzzzz

G G There is something about a gal in uniform,..........or for that matter out of Uniform! :devil:ish :D

Yup G G ;)

You do know when I am good, I am Good but when I am bad I am very Good young lady.:eek:

Good evening all. I'm just popping in for a shot and then I have to get back to getting ready for my trip. Lots to do. A house to clean, bags to pack and kitties to snuggle before I hop the pacific

Such a busy young Lady Pap.

I tease as I pour her her shot.

Kitties to snuggle Pap AHHHHH. ;)

Yes it is very important to snuggle the kitties. I wont see my furbabies for 3 weeks. I can already tell they are kinda made at me :cattail:

Enters via the UK door

Hyer CG, regarding our joint venture are you starting or shall I?

Salutes and leaves back to the real world

I think Miss G G you should start our litt;le project young Lady ! :devil:ish :D

I make my way down from my loft on a hot humid day, much more like mid August then early September. A mug of coffee as I turn my attention to several very naughty and pleasing posts that require my attention.

Morning all I trust you are enjoying your day and have enjoyed the holidays.;)

Back