Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Looking for a guy to rp an idea that has recently come to me...

My character is a 22 year old college student, home for summer vacation. She decides to go with her mom on a business trip to Chicago for a week. While there, She gets to know one of the guys that works with her mom. He is a 30-40 year old married man, but travels for work a lot so theres obviously marital issues going on there. They hit it off well at the first dinner there and then things end up progressing and you know what comes after this.

Please pm me if you are interested. I prefer grammatically savvy people who write an appropriate amount for the situation. (Obviously details are important but I don't expect a novel when things get steamy)

**this role has been filled, however if you want to rp with me feel free to pm me!**
 
Last edited:
Hello. I am looking for male or female partners to write with. Need daddies, older brothers, aunts, sisters, school nurses, coaches, teachers, police officers, neighbors, etc who want to take advantage of young teenagers via email exchange.

If you are interested, PM me so we can discuss. Thanks.
 
I'm looking for a female writer to redo an old threat that I had, Gi Joe. I can play it either serious or porn parody loose and you don't have to be well versed to play. It's all for fun, but I would like to have the classic characters; Scarlett, Snake Eyes, Duke and the like plus some new characters. PM me if interested or have questions.
 
I have an idea for a new role play, I want to make it a total love story, with lots of sex. I don't want to give away all the details now, but if you're interested, please PM me, I think it could play out quite well. It may also be short, but that's something I'm willing to discuss.

I'll need a male writer who is happy to play an airline pilot, a playboy type character who falls in love and becomes a new person, but in a good way.

If you're keen or want any more details, let me know!
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1136099

Seeking a player of either sex to RP as either a transsexual or a transvestite. Male to female, that is. My character is drawn to her and will have to deal with the realization that he is attracted to the beauty of the person, regardless of the anatomy involved. It should be interesting to RP, I think, how he moves past the initial shock and his continued desire for her.
 
Hi all. Since my previous request did not net any interested players I have decided to post up a sample first post I would like to use, lifted from a previous thread. Some changes can of course be made. Pleas pm me with interest.

He ran his fingers through his short dark hair, the black of it making his dark blue eyes look even darker. Those eyes were busy scanning the front page of the local paper. “Sexy Author comes home for high school reunion.” The headline read and a picture was below it taking up most of the page.

The words of the article started off with, “New York Times bestselling author Chleo Morrison, famous for her erotic and darkly mysterious novels is to return to Raven’s Bluff Senior high class of 2005’s Ten year reunion. Morrison is famous for the novels…” The man’s eyes stopped reading the words of the article and moved back to the picture. It was her alright. Her red curls cascading down her back in waves, the green eyes almost seeming to follow you from the page. The name rang in his head; it wasn’t the name on the paper but the woman’s true Name. Cloe Morris, pen name Chleo Morrison, a name and face he knew all too well.

Strong hands crumpled the paper, he didn’t want to see her face, and he would be damned if he would let even thoughts of that bitch ruin his night. He was going to see a lot of old friends and to let Hannah see a little of his past.

He had been surprisingly closed mouthed about his past to Hannah, telling her very little. It was a chapter of his life he had closed the cover on long ago. He had moved away, had made a career as a band director, and orchestra conductor, and now as a record label executive as well. His past was just that, in the past to him and he didn’t speak about it.

That’s why Hannah had been surprised when Ryan had invited her to his tenth reunion. The Raven’s Bluff class of 2005 was hosting a formal in honor for their ten year reunion and Ryan had made the commitment to going.

Abandoning the crumpled up newspaper he moved to get in the shower to get ready to go. He passed Hannah who was doing her make-up playfully swatting her ass as he passed her. He received a stern glare for it. “Behave yourself Ryan.” She said.

“Relax Honey,” he said with a smile.

A half an hour later he stood in his suit, letting Hannah straighten his tie, smooth the wrinkles out of his white shirt and generally otherwise fuss over his appearance. “Come on babe we’re going to a reunion not a flipping funeral.” He said as she insisted on running a lint brush over his black pants. “I live with a dog that sheds, I don’t really care if I take a little of rocko with me.”

She only gave him an I will kill you if you don’t shut up look for that. When she finally deemed him fit to go into public they headed out of the hotel room they were staying in and got into Ryan’s truck to head to the formal.

Ryan drove in silence, despite himself he was a little nervous about the evening, and what would he do if he encountered Cloe? What could he say to her? He stamped out the thoughts. He had sworn he was done thinking about her and the hurt she’d caused him 5 years ago. For 4 years before that he had pored over their love letters, their photos, the erotic stories she had written for him, and the songs he had composed for her. That had all ended five years ago when Ryan had decided he was done, he had boxed it all up, he literally had file folders of it. He had sent it all to her. The only things he had not included were the nude photographs and his copy of the electronic archives of their instant message conversations. He had sent her printouts of the latter, but had held onto the former not so that he had a piece of her but encase he needed them. He was not above blackmailing her with them after the things she had done to him in the past. Now five years later he could possibly run into her and the thought made him grit his teeth.

“You’re as tight as a bowstring sweetie.” Hannah said her hand rubbing his forearm, “Are you ok?” she asked softly. Ryan just nodded as he pulled them into the parking lot of the upscale hotel the formal was being held at.

Ryan walked in and collected his name tag. Hannah got a guest name tag which she could write her name on. Nametags in place they moved to find a table.

The evening passed pleasantly enough a group of Ryan’s old track buddies and band mates had joined them with their wives and girlfriends and they chatted and laughed throughout dinner. After dinner came the dancing and Hannah and he danced together a number of numbers, mostly slow dances and line dances. She was not really one to just cut loose to a fast song.

It was during one such slow song that it happened. A slender hand with perfectly manicured fingernails touched Hannah’s arm and a familiar smoky voice, a voice that was just made to sound sexy, spoke asking to cut in. He would know that rich contralto anywhere. The number of times he had heard it saying…. He stamped down those thoughts. He could swear his heart actually skipped a beat at hearing that voice.

Hannah’s eyes looked up at Ryan and Ryan forced a smile, “Chleo.” He said using her pen name for Hannah’s benefit. “Hannah, this is Cloe err. Chleo Morrison.”

“You mean the author I love so much?” his girlfriend asked here severe frown lightening to something that was supposed to be a smile.

“Yeah, that’s her.”

“You never told me you knew anyone famous, dear.”

“She’s an old friend.” He said somewhat lamely.

“Well go ahead and dance with her, I’ll go use the restroom,” she leaned up whispering in his ear, “Maybe you can get her to give me her autograph.”

“I’m sure that won’t be a problem.” He said as his girlfriend slid out of his arms and his full attention settled on Cloe. His blue eyes narrowed as he took her in, from the way that her red hair barely brushed against her pale throat, almost inviting a man’s lips to kiss it, to her strappy heals. He had always preferred her hair down; it was more fun to run his fingers through. His hand twitched almost as if remembering the feel of it as his eyes slid down her body. Encased in the little emrald green dress, which matched her eyes, it contrasted with her porcelain skin, making the milky swells of her large breasts stand out, instantly attracting the eyes of all the men.

She didn’t look much different than the last time he had seen her. A little older, a few more pounds, perhaps which only made her curves softer and more inviting in his opinion, doing nothing to detract from her beauty. Her hair also seemed shorter; unless he missed his guess it might only go down to her shoulder blades or mid back, not all the way to her waist as it had before.

His visual scan completed his eyes swept back up to meet hers. It figured she would make her move during this song, it had been so important to them. He hadn’t forgotten, but if he had said no to Hannah to dancing to this slow song she would have asked too many questions.

Finally he spoke after clearing his throat, “Cloe.” He said, finally using her real name. His word wasn’t exactly a question, wasn’t exactly a statement just one word, one name that meant so much.

As he spoke he extended his hand taking her strong yet delicate hand into his. He could feel the soft skin that covered strength; these were talented hands that could do so much. “Congratulations on your success as an author. You’ve come a long way from the cheerleader in high school, forced to be an exotic dancer in college just to pay her way through school.” His words were pleasant enough, conversational, but the wording made it sort of a backhanded compliment.

He swept her closer his left hand sliding around her waist his right still holding hers as they began to dance together. She had forced his hand, and unless he wanted to make a scene, which he didn’t not in front of so many people, he would have to dance with her. That being said, his posture was stiff, and he did not move with the fluidity that she knew him capable of, all of his guards and shields were up, not that it would help him much, or so he feared.
 
Hi all,

I am still looking for interested women role play partners for some of my roles. Another idea that has been on my mind quite a bit lately is a succubus role. I do not know if anyone is interested in a role like this, but if so, please message me! Thanks!

Bill
 
hey there community. still looking for female roleplay partners besides my list that i have i am looking for a story romance and anything else we can think of between a millionaires daughter and her butler i would love to explore this one with someone
 
full

Hi all,

I've returned from a long hiatus. First, apology for all the dead threads. I really liked them, but RL called. So let by-gone be by-gone. Second, if you remember me from our previous writings, PM me if you want to reboot our old flames. Third, even if we haven't RP together before, PM if you like to. I want to get back into the game. So I'm open to a few RP. I don't have any carvings at the moment. So PM me with yout lusts, desires, fantasies. Please read my SRP to ensure we're compatible.
Last, happy writing and keep humping.

:rose:,
-L
 
Last edited:
Hi all

I've been a bit busy for a few weeks, but I'm now back and looking to RP again.

If you're interested in writing with me I'd love to hear from you in PM; I'm open to new ideas, suggestions, stories.

andi
 
Hi there all,

I have been off recently working on some work projects, however I am making a more active return. I will be around and am looking to start up a new thread or two.

If you are looking for a detailed writer who enjoys role playing, feel free to give me a shout via private message.

I am open to any role playing scenario, and am open to anything your mind can consider. Therefore, feel free to contact me with an idea that you have, and let's work out something together.

Take care Lit, and have a great day.
 
Back from hiatus

Ladies and gentleman of the Literotica forums, I have currently returned from my long, long hiatus from this site. You know I just couldn't stay away. Although I may be a little rusty, I still have my skills and imagination! Reminder: I can play all shapes and colors. I'm very open-minded besides my extreme hard limits, which are outlined in my SRP. Pile the requests on and watch me work.

Mwah!
 
Public Wardrobe Malfunction RP

Would anyone be interested in a story where the girl experiences an embarassing accidental wardrobe malfunction, but finds it turns her on ... to be developed?

PM me and we can discuss direction, setting, details
 
Hey Litsers! Im off a few days and Im forward to continuing my current threads but also starting some new ones.

Current ideas: The Virgin Mate..

A young college graduate(human) just moved into a small town with her friend frommschool and notices how diffrent the people seemed there. Some were nearly perfect tall, lean and beautiful and some were normal like her.

She hadnt complained about it but it was different. She had breakfast at a diner one morning and gasped seeing the most beautiful man she could lay her eyes on. She felt something for the man but it was strange because she hadnt known him.

Looking for a man to play the mysterious man (her mate) and we can dicuss the species via email or pm :)
 
Naughty Fairytales

Hello all! I have been away form the boards recently dealing with some personal things and life it self, recently I have finally found my self with some free time and am interested in getting back into the boards and writing. I have a number of ideas that I want to post so please if any lady finds them interesting message me and we can go from there.

First off......

Looking for a fellow cowriter who might be interested in doing “naughty” Fairy tales with me I have a few ideas that I’ll throw out there but any one can feel free to message me their own “takes” that they want to do I am looking for some one to play the female of these stories as I would play the males.

Beauty and the beast

Modern day, a young women named belle is distraught when her father begins to get ill, even though her father is an inventor he isn’t a really good one so she is forced to look to outside help in order to figure out a way to help her father. A secretary who happened to be at the hospital at the time comes to her with a solution a mysterious man who will pay for her father’s care and the operation he needs to be cured. In order to do so however she must say good bye to her father and come live with him in his large castle like mansion in the rural country side of New York

Little Red Riding hood

Red is a sweet innocent girl……. Or at least that what she claims to be to her father a religious man who belongs to a group of hunters who take care of the unholy beast known as werewolves little does he know however that Red is any thing but sweet and innocent, she is a bad girl who gets into mischief whenever possible. She also is very promiscuous and loves sex and claims she is addicted to it however she has never had a real “man” and her only real sexual encounters come from boys who don’t really know how to “handle” her. That changes one day when she and her friends decide to travel to a neighboring village and she gets picked up by a dark mysterious man who gives her a night of passion and sex that she has never encountered before, promising to show her a while new world she falls in love with the man not even realizing he is a werewolf and her sworn enemy

Cinderella

Cinderella Cinderella a beautiful girl who was born into a evil family, her mother is a wicked person who torments her and her two sisters our spoiled little brats who get whatever they want. Of course her father the one person who showed her kindness died of illnesses a few years ago leaving poor Cinderella alone in the world with out any one to protect her. Of course on her eighteenth birthday another man enters her life, her new stepfather who is both nice and warm to her but there is some thing wrong with him the way he leers at her the way he watches her when she enters a room the sudden outfits he wants her to wear whenever they our home alone….. This cant be good can it? And why does Cinderella feel such weird things when he leers at her? Why is she just excited by this change in her life as he seems to be?


Alice in wonderland

Alice has always been an odd girl; she was born in an abusive house hold with a father that hit her and a mother who watched in silence. It was only natural that when she finally got away (in a unusual double homicide with no real suspects) she would turn to a life of drugs to help cope. So one day when she sees her old stuffed rabbit gets up and tells her she is late she suspects she has finally gone mad. With nothing better to do she follows him and down the rabbit hole she goes to a messed up some times wonderful and always sexual place called Wonderland

Note: I am looking for some one interested in story, build up, and unleashing their creativity.
 
Fallen Angels

So i'm looking for some one who might be interested in the concept of Fallen Angels. I currently have a role play idea cooking up about a Fallen Angel cursed by his or her brothers and sisters down to earth for falling in love with a mortal. The mortal dies shortly afterwards and the two find out they are cursed to continue meeting falling in love and dying with the mortal being none the wiser.

I am interested in either being the fallen angel cursed or the mortal. It doesn't matter to me and i leave it to my partner to pick the species they want to play. If any one is interested please pm me for further thoughts and ideas.
 
After some time away doing boring things like roleplaying without the sexy fun I've once more been drawn back to the flame and am looking for any and all offers of fun, adventure and naughtiness.

Feel free to drop me a line to discuss whatever wicked fantasies you have.
 
Little"Red" and the big bad Wolfe

Redgina was a small toqn girl moving to the big city for a huge opportunity to work with one of the biggest billionaires in America. A few days before her weekend interview she's convinced to head to a nightclub owned by her future employer and decides to have fun since her interview isnt the day after and she doesn't know anyone in New York. Letting loose she decides to accept a challenge from a guy at a bar and they end up taking things back to his loft. He loses control mating with her and she thinks she's tripping outnfrom drinking so muc until she wakes up seeing a hybrid. Freaked out, Scared and Embarrassed in the morning Redgina flees not knowing who she had just slept with but Maxim/Rider knows exactly who she is and plans on getting more from her in the future and claiming his mate again (pm if interested it is a long term thread)
 
Last edited:
Reboots Galore

In an effort to become more active I'm rebooting a lot of old rps that had really good premises but died off because of writer disappearances and the like... There are both one on one and group options available... All I ask is that you pm me if interested.... <3Neko

1x1

Frankenstein and The Vampire
Doctor Viktor Frankenstein, once a renowned genetic scientist, is the laughing stock of the scientific community. Though once greatly respected the mans obsession with finding the key to eternal life has cost him both standing and wealth. On the verge of bankruptcy and no closer to unlocking the secrets he has sought for years Dr. Frankenstein finds help in the most unlikely of places when an injured woman collapses in his laboratory.

The woman, only known as Kitten, reveals herself to be of the immortal breed of vampires and offers to assist the Doctor in exchange for saving her life. But what starts off as a simple debt soon turns into something more.

||Looking for a Male to Play the Role of Dr. Frankenstien||

The King and the Songbird
The land of Seterna is a beautiful place and home to one of the strongest kingdoms in the world. However ten year ago, the old king passed and Seterna was thrown into war as the lands three Noble houses went to war for the right to bear the crown.

At long last the war has ended and it is time for a new king to be crowned. The coronation takes place in Setern, the nations capital and home to the royal palace. The new king once crowned will have the responsibility of dealing with the effects of the war and all other aspects that come along with the crown.

However the one bright spot in this is a rare gift, called the Kings Jewel, which is presented to the King after the coronation. This Jewel however turns out to come in the form am of a Songbird, a beautiful half human half avian creature many believed to just be a myth who rule the skies of Seterna. Known for their wisdom and beautiful song voices a songbird can be a rulers greatest ally or most dangerous enemy.

||Looking for a male to play the role of the King||

The Last Show
Lisette Sterling is the lead singer of the popular British alternative metal band MissUnderstanding. Having been in the music business for ten years, Lisette has grown tired of the drama of living in the spotlight. Ready to put down the mic, the rocker is looking forward to a long and well earned break. But before she takes her leave of the stage the band will preform one last show in London. With one last night in the spotlight will a fan be able to rekindle the rock stars love for the stage or will she find a better place for her passions.

||Looking for a male or female to play the role of the fan.||

Dangerous Love: An Xmen RP
Finally having gained the courage to leave Mystique and the Brotherhood, Rouge has joined the ranks of the XMen, under the watchful eye of Professor Charles Xavier. The broody and often misunderstood mutant struggles to find her place among the heroes and train the powers that have so long kept her life out of her control. When Rouge is assigned to train under Wolverine the girl finally finds someone who she feels can understand her struggles.

But will two mutants with dark pasts and powers they can barely control be able to work together and be together without destroying themselves or each other.

||Looking for a Male to play Wolverine||

Wild Hearts: To Tame a Cheshire Cat
The Cheshire Cat has always been the troublemaker of the wild and battle torn world of Wonderland. But when the ferocious feline sets her sights on the Queen of Hearts what starts as harmless pranks soon develops into an all out feud.

|For Females|
Cheshire and the Queen can't seem to come to terms as the mischievous cat tears up the Queens palace, gardens, and guards with equal delight. But when the two finally come face to face the Queen is faced with a difficult challenge, taming a creature as cunning as herself.

|For Males|
Ace is the Queens strongest soldier and right hand. When dispatched to handle the pesky feline and her destructive frolicking, Ace finds himself in for more than he expected. Confronted by a sky cat as her clever claws will the knight be able to follow his Queens orders and tame the cat.

Group

Nevermore: The Ravenspire Coven

Welcome to The Coven of Night or the Ravenspire Coven as it has come to be called. Located in the heart of New Orleans' French Quarter rests the large mansion, Ravenspire Manor, which has been home to the members of New Orleans oldest and most influential families. Though none of the member of the household are related by blood they are all related by something much stronger than blood; secrets. Unbeknownst to the rest of the town all of the occupants of Ravenspire are vampires. Formed in the 19th Century by elder vampiress Belle Morte, the Coven has become a deeply woven part of society in the French Quarter. Now in the 20th Century the clans influence has seeped and spread into many facets of society, both public and political.

However the Coven is shaken by the death of its matron. With the passing of Belle Morte comes the passing of old ways. Left without leader the Coven is in a tenuous position. However it is at this time that vampiress Leislotte steps up to claim the role of Mother of the Coven. However unlike the kind and generous Belle Morte, Leislotte has other plans for the Ravenspire Coven. A cold and ruthless woman with an iron grasp on the New Orleans underworld, Leislotte will use any means at her disposal to achieve her ultimate goal; to make the Ravenspire Coven the single mot power force in all of New Orleans. Those who are not with her are against her; be they human or vampire.

||Looking for a total of four Ravenspire Vampires, one elder vampire, five Vampire hunters, and two or more humans||


Restless
A virus infects the world, turning a large number of people into perfectly preserved living corpses the end seems near. However of these zombies a small portion exists that do not eat human flesh. Referred to as Rogues these Zombies retain their senses after death, allowing them to refrain from consuming human flesh in favor of animal meat. These Rogues are nearly indistinguishable from their man-eating counterparts however.

In a last ditch effort to protect the world, humanity has come together to form the ZEOD (Zombie Eradication Oversight Department), a group of hunters dedicated to finding and killing Zombies and their Rogue counterparts alike.

Unwilling to die so easily and caught in the middle of a war on which they had no side the Rogues have organized to fight back against both Zombies and ZEOD alike.

||Looking for at least 5 Rouges and Six ZEOD hunters||
 
Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a potential partner for a detailed and intelligent mother/son roleplay. Preferences on boys who are not into cliche overused ideas and enjoy creating a scene with detail and dialogue. I would also prefer you have enough time for us to chat a bit and see if we click and also enough time to do the roleplay tonight, I have the next several hours free.

I chat mostly on yahoo, you can either add me directly or if you are having issues private message me and I will send you my username ( it is in my profile).

Talk soon :heart:
 
Past Misdemeanors

Hi there ladies, I am looking for a naughty lady who is into bad guys (That is, more misunderstood than BAD)

The scenario I am considering is an ex -con just out of jail who is found a job by his parole officer as an odd job man for a rich businessman & his trophy wife. the businessman is considerably older than his wife & insists that they have separate rooms & he visits her twice a week to take his pleasure but is into smacking her around.
The wife however has a secret & this is accidentally discovered by the ex-con who uses his knowledge to blackmail her into ,,,,,,,,,,,, well, you've guessed it SEX
To start things off:-

Dan was 32 & only three weeks out of an eighteen month sentence for fraud but he had landed a job as an odd job man, only temporary he knew. He was 6' tall 175 pounds & had kept himself fit by working out regularly in the prison gym.
The very first time he laid eyes on her he could tell that all was not well between the couple.
He was cleaning the pool of leaves & she sauntered onto the patio & sank into one of the reclining chairs. The ankle length robe was slashed to the hip & when she sat it fell away from her long shapely legs revealing an expanse of creamy thigh. Wrap around sunglasses shielded her eyes from the sun but Dan could feel her eyes on him, checking him out. He couldn't help but stare, she had an exquisite hourglass figure & the robe was strapless & low cut allowing her breasts to quiver as she walked.
Cover yourself up girl , the hired help is ogling you like a tart & lose those sunglasses you ain't no fuckin' celeb" Thomas Dawson the third's voice cracked across the patio.
With a faint sigh she got up & walked back inside , no doubt to change as she had been instructed. As she went she removed the offending sunglasses & Dan couldn't help but notice the dark bruise under her eye.
Continuing to clean the leaves out he thought "It ain't none of my business but I sure wouldn't mind a crack at bedding her"

OOC PM me if interested or have any questions or suggestions, I am able to post regularly , usually every day but no more than two days.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top