Dragonrider OOC

It's going. I'm planning to write the bulk of it tomorrow before work but I have some other things to do so we'll see if I get it done.

Sounds good. I'm ready to get started with doing this role. It seems like it'll be a lot of fun

And, I have no clue if I'm in or what I'm doing if I am despite Aussie asking me to check it out. Nobody else let me know...

I wouldn't worry too much about it halo. I'm sure Fiesty will let you join. There might need to be some slight modding on a character, but she's been cool about that in the past

I'll write anything as long as I know how far to go with character adaptation. I've never seen films or series. I may need more info on the character's personality, way of talking, attitude, interactions with others...or, if there's no expectation I can sort of invent that as I go along. That's your call.

I have some questions myself, but I'll wait till you've got the background written before asking them. Looking forward to writing with you guys.

Sorry for the hiatus. Things have been crazy. I got a new job and we are moving next week.

Pack all the things!

Wow you are going to be as busy as a bee. No problems here Feisty. Will wait until you are all settled and things calm down for you.

Hope you have some people to help you pack and move and Congrats on the new job (Well I hope it is a good new job :) ) and the move.

Things have finally settled down, mostly. I've been on the road most weekends so I haven't had much time to write.

Back