DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else here given up on cable and done the switch to just Netflix and Hulu?

attachment.php

First let me say that the nurse is hotter than ever!

Secondly... I've been doing without cable for about 3 years. I use mostly Netflix, but since I've got a computer hooked up to the tv, I can go straight to websites like PBS, ABC, etc. I also have Amazon Prime, but I got that for reasons other than video, and I find that it's unusual for AP to have something that I'm interested in that Netflix doesn't... that might change in the next year as both have announced new exclusive contracts, but for now, I'd say Netflix has much more content that I'm interested in.

If you already have a PC you want to hook up or you're dead set on building something as a bit of a project, I say go for it, but the new Roku box that was released this week seems like a pretty nice solution if you need one.

First let me say that the nurse is hotter than ever!

Secondly... I've been doing without cable for about 3 years. I use mostly Netflix, but since I've got a computer hooked up to the tv, I can go straight to websites like PBS, ABC, etc. I also have Amazon Prime, but I got that for reasons other than video, and I find that it's unusual for AP to have something that I'm interested in that Netflix doesn't... that might change in the next year as both have announced new exclusive contracts, but for now, I'd say Netflix has much more content that I'm interested in.

If you already have a PC you want to hook up or you're dead set on building something as a bit of a project, I say go for it, but the new Roku box that was released this week seems like a pretty nice solution if you need one.

Thanks for the advice. I guess something I left out of the conversation till now is that KnottyNurse and I do own a lot of DVDs on top of everything else. I am thinking about getting a little server with a few terabytes of storage and some kid of media center PC for connecting right up to the TV. I know it will take a lot of effort on my part to encode all of those DVDs, but when its done and I will have access to our movies with a couple of couse clicks, I think the whole effort will be totally worth it. That along with an online service like Netflix and/or Hulu should be enough for us. That's what I am hoping for anyway.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 4 - 11.jpg
    Retroactive Set 4 - 11.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 960
Well, I bit the bullet and bought myself an 8TB Nas server for my home theater. Also, here are some boobs.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 4 - 12.jpg
    Retroactive Set 4 - 12.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 872
Well, I bit the bullet and bought myself an 8TB Nas server for my home theater. Also, here are some boobs.

attachment.php

Congrats on the purchase Doc...and thanks for the boob shot Nurse! :kiss:'s
Have you ever thought about posting then and now collage shots of Nurse using these retro shots?

Congrats on the purchase Doc...and thanks for the boob shot Nurse! :kiss:'s
Have you ever thought about posting then and now collage shots of Nurse using these retro shots?

I have not thought about that. I guess one reason is because most of the pics from when KnottyNurse was 18 are so low quality. I will have to do some digging one of these days and see what I have stashed away to see if that is an option or not.

Even now though. Going back and redoing the bikini in the snow would be fun i think.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 4 - 14.jpg
    Retroactive Set 4 - 14.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 724
I have not thought about that. I guess one reason is because most of the pics from when KnottyNurse was 18 are so low quality. I will have to do some digging one of these days and see what I have stashed away to see if that is an option or not.

Even now though. Going back and redoing the bikini in the snow would be fun i think.

attachment.php

I LOVE the snow buddy set!!

attachment.php

Thanks Doc...I personally don't have any probs with the low quality as Nurse's sexuality shines brightly and she'd be sexy in a pitch black room.

I'd be honored to help with that digging ;) and I love the snow bikini idea as it's one of my favorite sets!

You and Nurse have a great week!

Thanks Doc...I personally don't have any probs with the low quality as Nurse's sexuality shines brightly and she'd be sexy in a pitch black room.

I'd be honored to help with that digging ;) and I love the snow bikini idea as it's one of my favorite sets!

You and Nurse have a great week!

Glad the low quality sets are being enjoyed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 4 - 16.jpg
    Retroactive Set 4 - 16.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 587
I just heard the cruelest "would you rather" question this morning.

So, you wake up one morning to find that magically your wife's mind has been replaced with your mother's mind and your mothers mind has been replaced with your wife's mind. Your wife acts like your mother and your mother acts like your wife. Later you discover that the only way to get these two back to normal is to have sex with one of them.

Would you have sex with your wife who has your mother's mind or would you rather have sex with your mother who has your wife's mind?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 4 - 19.jpg
    Retroactive Set 4 - 19.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 425
wow i love these retros dude.. lovel love love them - and as for your question.. hmmmm i'd have to go with mum with mrs mind - then you'll have your wife back and mum would never know the feeling of you :p

I just heard the cruelest "would you rather" question this morning.

So, you wake up one morning to find that magically your wife's mind has been replaced with your mother's mind and your mothers mind has been replaced with your wife's mind. Your wife acts like your mother and your mother acts like your wife. Later you discover that the only way to get these two back to normal is to have sex with one of them.

Would you have sex with your wife who has your mother's mind or would you rather have sex with your mother who has your wife's mind?

attachment.php
Does blow my brains out count???????????????

wow i love these retros dude.. lovel love love them - and as for your question.. hmmmm i'd have to go with mum with mrs mind - then you'll have your wife back and mum would never know the feeling of you :p

I like your logic. Also, Glad you are enjoying the retro pics.

Does blow my brains out count???????????????

That must be secret option number 'C' that i kept hidden away from everyone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 4 - 20.jpg
    Retroactive Set 4 - 20.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 359
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back