Teacher Rewards Her Class

why a maid uniform?. and does it lead to bdsm games?
 
I guess the maid uniform was just what the students liked? It's a fairly common kink. I had a TA who wore a corset for Halloween, and man, did she fill that top out. She was almost overflowing.
 
I just would have guessed they might go for cheerleader or naughty nurse or something...
 
I like the maid...

French maid, of course. Since the students know about it ahead of time, they all bring things or think of tasks she has to do or perform as a maid.

As a twist: before revealing her uniform, she tells all the kids to put their cell phones on her desk. She is not going to have anyone taking pictures of her; unfortunately for her, one of the kids hid a digital movie camera behind some books in the corner of the room capturing everything.

The problem is you can't write this for Lit unless you can think of a credible way to make everyone 18.
 
How about a class of college freshman? all of them would be at least 18 years old
 
Lit has a soft rule that High School students in general, high school Seniors in particular are assumed to be 18 unless specifically stated otherwise. Given the young teachers tend to get the crap jobs you could easily toss in that this was summer school for people who didn't graduate on time.
 
The summer school class...

sounds like a good idea; the teacher would have more latitude to do something like that in class as well.
 
Easier to get in and out with fewer students and teachers, if it's like the years I took summer school the teachers still seem to prefer using their own classrooms which ends up with them spread out over the campus as well. In addition I can easily buy a principle developing a bad case of glaucoma if a bunch of students who weren't expected to graduate suddenly started getting better grades.
 
I agree...

This sounds like it has the makings of story...I hope someone writes it.





Easier to get in and out with fewer students and teachers, if it's like the years I took summer school the teachers still seem to prefer using their own classrooms which ends up with them spread out over the campus as well. In addition I can easily buy a principle developing a bad case of glaucoma if a bunch of students who weren't expected to graduate suddenly started getting better grades.
 
I have another thought what about a student/tutor scenario.

the teacher tutors a student who despite lots of hard work and a good mind gets bad grades in a certain subject.

So in her spare time she tutors this male student in this certain subject. Later on after the tutoring is done she wears a sexy maid outfit for him.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wheelchair man...

Forget this one, it's not your kind of story, but how about this; a love affair slowly develops between a young teacher and the wheel chair bound student she tutors.

Think about this scenario; The pupil is really very bright, but being a star high school athlete, he lets his body, not his mind, carry him through school. Then, in his senior year, just as the scouts were noticing him, he is involved in a car accident that renders his legs useless.

Because of all the time he spends in the hospital he does not complete the required number of days in school to graduate. He feels sorry for himself and does not feel the need for anymore education resigning himself to the fact that he will be crippled the rest of his life. His parents; however, know he is smart. A couple of years are lost but they still want him to graduate and go on to college, so they hire a tutor.

Before she can teach him she has to first break through his attitude; in doing so, she uses reverse psychology telling him the tutoring is a waste of time and his parent's money. He's too stupid to learn and he's nothing but a wimp feeling sorry for himself.She fires him up and slowly falls in love as she watches him struggle with determination, not only to learn, but eventually do something the doctors said was impossible, walk again.

What do you think? It would be a project and take some time and care.
 
I like the idea of college....and the professor is female! Where she is a strong character and able to take a young stud, and more or less break him!

maybe she has a dominate side!
 
Huh...

I was thinking just the opposite. :)

That could work as well though; so, when is someone going to pick up the gauntlet here?
 
It could be a night school class, teacher has an exhibitionist side and the class is small and all men.
 
I'm thinking of taking it in a bit of a different direction. It starts out as before, perhaps with an 18 year old boy being tutored by an older woman. Somehow, the idea of her dressing up in a special costume if he does well on a test come up.

The twist comes from the fact that she used to be an assistant for a magician/hypnotist as an old job, and the costume is what the wore for that job. I'm thinking a playboy bunny type outfit, without the ears.

Unbeknownst to either of them, there's still a latent hypnotic suggestion in her mind from those old days that returns when she puts on the outfit for him. Suddenly, he finds himself able to have her do whatever he wants, merely by suggesting it, so long as she's wearing the outfit, and afterwards, she remembers nothing.

What will he do first?
 
Back
Top