The feeling I get after sucking cock

Penguy

Really Experienced
After sucking a man off I am in this euphoric state that I used to feel when I had an orgasm, however I did not cum. Just felt like I did and get a peaceful sleepy feeling that everything is all fine in my world.

Anybody feel the same?

Yeah, I've felt that. Satisfied, exhausted, happy & proud that I aroused and pleased him too. Almost swooning, feeling very close and intimate, we hold each other close and enjoy the post coital bliss.

Similar to what I feel with a woman after good sex, but better. Enhanced by the idea that we are 'naughty boys' doing what others may disapprove of. But at this moment we are alone together in bed, and we have shared our cocks, asses and ourselves without reservation. We fall asleep in each other's arms. Heaven.

That's the thing that straight guys miss out on...the pleasure of having a muscular hairy body in your bed, enjoying the stiff cock and the tight ass.

Plus letting a strong man take my ass, enjoy having him grab my ass and drive as deep as he wants until he satisfies himself.

That's the joy of having a man, and enjoying all that it means to be a man. I love it !

Last edited:
Yes. And you're both right.

I think the "extra" boost with a man is my Catholic upbringing making me feel deliciously dirty.

I feel better after making my partner orgasm than I do after *I* orgasm.

I feel that way too. However, there were 2 occasions where I did cum as soon as his cum splashed the back of my throat. Both times (different guys) he was really good at telling me exactly how I was making him feel. Just the thought of him getting that much pleasure was enough to mindfuck me into cumming. But even without the orgasm, knowing I got him off releases those endorphins.

When a guy cums in my mouth I certainly get that sense of blissful euphoria- along with a good dose of sublime liberation.

Yeah, I've felt that. Satisfied, exhausted, happy & proud that I aroused and pleased him too. Almost swooning, feeling very close and intimate, we hold each other close and enjoy the post coital bliss.

Similar to what I feel with a woman after good sex, but better. Enhanced by the idea that we are 'naughty boys' doing what others may disapprove of. But at this moment we are alone together in bed, and we have shared our cocks, asses and ourselves without reservation. We fall asleep in each other's arms. Heaven.
that is so beautiful tender and gently written

Straight guy admiring what's being written here.
So happens last time I made love she came wonderfully and I didn't go the distance as she needed off me. But a similar sense of euphoria, I think.

I also like that after I've given a man a blowjob, he loses all interest in me and just wants to leave immediately. I have served my purpose after he came in my mouth just like a slut. I like being "used" and objectified. I like the way this makes me feel.

Yes. And you're both right.

I think the "extra" boost with a man is my Catholic upbringing making me feel deliciously dirty.

I feel better after making my partner orgasm than I do after *I* orgasm.

You hit the nail on the head! Knowing I'm breaking my Catholic rules makes the sensation even better.

The feeling of having given my partner pleasure is a turn on.
That physical sensation felt when a cock unloads in my mouth is something I don't achieve with a woman...unless she squirts in my mouth.

After sucking a man off I am in this euphoric state that I used to feel when I had an orgasm, however I did not cum. Just felt like I did and get a peaceful sleepy feeling that everything is all fine in my world.

Anybody feel the same?

I understand completely, but the feeling is not limited to after performing fellatio. I get (got) that feeling anytime I was intimate with another man.

In several of my stories describe it as, "that giddy feeling I get only in the company of other men."

I expounded, "I don't know how to describe it, or if other bi or gay men experience it, but it's the same feeling I got as a child when I was sitting in my dad's lap or later when we were hunting or doing other things together. It is a feeling that I only get in the company of other men. An overwhelming sense of contentment, peace and well-being that just says, "All is well with world. Everything is alright."

Great post been so long since I've had another guy in my mouth but I finished him off and he came all over had me hard.

Great thread!

I am fairly new to all this. I have been straight all my life. But in the past year, I have been hopelessly drawn to cocksucking and watching cocksucking videos. It is an incredible sensation. For me, those final seconds when I feel my partner's cock swell, stiffen, and twitch before he explodes in my mouth are almost indescribable.

I love the feeling of pleasing another guy, of being under his control. At the same time, knowing that my sucking is making him crazy is an unbelievable dynamic.

My only regret is not discovering this early in my adult life. It took the web, and seeing it for the first time, to erase all the prejudice that had been programmed into me, and to discover something inside me that I never knew existed.

Thoughts? Contact me!

Greg

Anybody feel the same?
Agreed!

I get this nice, warm tingly feeling as I taste his cum coating my mouth and as it slips down my throat. He doesnt even need to return the favor, I get my pleasure from my partner's pleasure.

Im a pleaser, even with women, so knowing that I just gave him enough pleasure to get that release he's been desiring since I started gives me such a feeling of accomplishment, even more so than when I get a woman off with my mouth.

The fact that Im a man sucking another man's cock as a married man is such a taboo thing makes it that much better for me.

I also like that after I've given a man a blowjob, he loses all interest in me and just wants to leave immediately. I have served my purpose after he came in my mouth just like a slut. I like being "used" and objectified. I like the way this makes me feel.

Sounds awesome

I can definitely relate to the cock adoration. There's nothing, and I mean nothing in this world like the contentment of having his cum inside of you and his taste on your lips as you lie in his arms. :heart:

As a wife who gives her husband free reign to suck cock if he likes (and likes he does), I find it absolutely sickening that men and women find reverie in cheating on their spouses. That's not a kink, you're just an asshole.:rolleyes:

This is what makes man-sex attractive to me in the first place: no strings attached. I guess I am bi-sexual and hetero-romantic. I only want an emotional relationship with my wife. I am not really attracted to men, just their cocks. I don't want him stimulating me at all, outside of what it takes for HIM to get off. I also love that, no matter what, he is going to cum. In fact, I prefer that he just doesn't care whether or not I enjoy it. I love being the tension-relief outlet for a guy who is in a sexless marriage.

Xperthands, you nailed it! Like you, I have no romantic desires for men. But a man filled with lust and a stiff, throbbing cock is hypnotic to me. I love the dynamic of pleasing another man, of taking him to fulfillment, and knowing that in trade, I am driving him to ecstasy. My frustration is that opportunities like these are so hard to find. Why is something so simple so elusive?

Back