Student/Teacher Fetish

That does sound like a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. Bend you over my knee before I bend you over my desk. Don't be late to class though, you might get a second spanking for that as well.

Oops! sorry i'm five minutes late then.Hehe ;)
 
Oops! sorry i'm five minutes late then.Hehe ;)

Just so you know, I am a perv, and I would probably have something inside of you while I spanked you. I just like to give people all of the information that they need to know before hand.
 
Just so you know, I am a perv, and I would probably have something inside of you while I spanked you. I just like to give people all of the information that they need to know before hand.

Ooh well make that ten minutes late, not five! :devil:
 
Ooh well make that ten minutes late, not five! :devil:

THat might get you tied to the desk with my ties and after I am done swatting your ass, I might have to give you a tongue lashing. You can decide where you would like my tongue to start.
 
THat might get you tied to the desk with my ties and after I am done swatting your ass, I might have to give you a tongue lashing. You can decide where you would like my tongue to start.

ooh my my, how wonderful that sounds! Surprise me with where it starts ;)
 
ooh my my, how wonderful that sounds! Surprise me with where it starts ;)

With you tied to my desk, I could start wherever I would like, but I promise you that you won't leave without feeling as if you got the proper assistance.
 
Well thank you professor, I need the extra attention. ;)

I am beginning to think that I need to start my own class here in Lit. :) lilone, feel free to shoot me a PM sometime and we can make an appointment to have you drop by my office. ;) Sadly, I must go to bed now. A very long day awaits me tomorrow, and while you ladies have given me ample reasons to stay up, I must do the responsible thing...on occasion. ;)
 
I am beginning to think that I need to start my own class here in Lit. :) lilone, feel free to shoot me a PM sometime and we can make an appointment to have you drop by my office. ;) Sadly, I must go to bed now. A very long day awaits me tomorrow, and while you ladies have given me ample reasons to stay up, I must do the responsible thing...on occasion. ;)

Haha ok sleep well and sweet dreams professor. Goodnight :)
 
YES!! I've always had a thing for professors/teachers. Oh gosh. I naturally am attracted to authority figures and older men, it's the power aspect as well. I find myself checking out my female professors as well, even if I am mainly into men.
 
I found some of my high school teachers really hot :)

But I have never been wth a teacher who actually taught me... :)
 
I've always been into role-play, and the student/teacher role-play is my favorite. I love being put in the position of having to please authority.
 
Evening all

I am a college professor and really enjoy the thought of bending over a student or two not that it would happen but still...............:D

PM me if anyone would like to chat about it
 
The fem teachers I would have liked to fuck I would have liked to fuck also if they didn´t happen to be my teachers. One was quiet the flirt. She would have been great fun between the sheets...
 
fucked future student

I certainly hope you would have. Sometimes, for profs, it is waiting until the student steps over a certain threshold. For me, it is an actual acknowledgement that she wants to take that step. Your teacher may have had the same idea.

Back when I was a TA in grad school, I fucked a young woman who would LATER become one of my students. It was an expellable (is that the right word?) offense to fraternize with undergrads so it was a naughty thing to do indeed.:devil:

She was an engineering major, a freshman, very very smart and very very cute. She and her friend (also very cute) kept hitting on my friend and I who were out every night getting blasted and had no idea these hot young things were interested.

They followed us back to his house one afternoon when we for some strange reason quit drinking early. My friend lived down in a valley outside town (small college town in coal country) with a train track 100' off the back door, and trains came through quite often. These girls brought a big bag of mushrooms and a twelve pack, and proceeded to make a giant batch of hot chocolate with maybe an ounce of shrooms chopped up in the mix. We guzzled it and waited for the inevitable. When the first coal train came by that night with the horns blasting, the girls ran out of the house freaking out half naked screaming bloody murder in the rain. We got them back into the house, got em calmed down and enjoyed the rest of it all, everyone sleeping together as a big naked mess in a queen size bed! Nothing happened that night, but we fucked like animals the next day. Pretty cool and all four of us got a kick out of the forbiddenness of it.

We saw each other for awhile but it fizzled. Hard to top our first big bang. We were going in much different directions and we both had difficult courseloads. So, it was a surprise when she signed up for a course I was teaching two years later. I offered to let her transfer to another section or WD, but she said no thanks and we really had a great semester, me just as a teacher and she just as a student. I think our little history led her to be more interested in a GUR course that her dean would have let her get a D in and not care. She did a great job and it felt good for a student to be interested in the course I was teaching. Very positive experience.

For the most part I had crushes on other grad students or teachers but I was blown away by a young engineering student from Panama who took the first upper-level courses I taught. Absolutely gorgeous, tall, long curly black hair, a little bit knock-kneed splayed foot ballerina-style, gold hoop earrings and red lipstick every day to class. Extra long coltish legs. Washed out black jeans and bright color knit button up sweaters that she left open to show off a spaghetti halter that rode up over her navel sometimes.

Cathia. I still think about her sometimes. Never knew I existed and I taught the class!:(
 
I've thought about it on an occasion or two, especially in college when thinking of all the opportunities I may get to experience. I had a huge crush on my writing teacher and because of how much I wanted him I almost, almost mind you, submitted an erotica story one week just to see if he'd take me aside to talk about it. It would likely end up with me being reprimanded but, who knows, maybe what I wrote about could have taken place between me, his girlfriend, and him!

Oh, and I'm always on the lookout for a professor to tease, I mean speak with. ;)
 
I have been a teacher and always fantasized about it! Hot coed coming back to my office for some private tutoring.... Maybe I don't come across as being available because I didn;t recognize any coeds flirting with me or even being suggestive.....
 
All these professors and teachers on this thread who want to do their students, why can't one of the professors I'm into on my campus be interested in me? :D
 
All these professors and teachers on this thread who want to do their students, why can't one of the professors I'm into on my campus be interested in me? :D

Perhaps, there is one of the posters on here who is one of your professors. Perhaps, one of said posters really is interested in you.
 
Back
Top