Creampie eating and the people who enjoy this.

aaron2878

Have fun
I have ate my own creampie several times, but have yet to experience eating someone elses's. Just wanting to hear some experiences from other guys or gals. Plus, wouldn't mind knowing how many women out there enjoy a guy eating them out right after their man just deposited his cum. If you want to pm me and chat more that's fine as well.

I forgot to mention, any couples that would like a clean-up guy around my area just pm me. Maybe we can work something out!!

cuckold creampie eater

we are an older couple in our 50s that enjoy this,we have a man cum over & be with my wife while i listen & watch from a distance,then afterwards she calls me into the bedroom & lays there with him playing with her tits as i eat the fresh creampie

we are an older couple in our 50s that enjoy this,we have a man cum over & be with my wife while i listen & watch from a distance,then afterwards she calls me into the bedroom & lays there with him playing with her tits as i eat the fresh creampie

Nice!! Have you ever had the guy come over and clean up your fresh creampie?

Creampie

I am married and love to eat my wife after I have cum inside her. It would be hot to eat anothers cum but I am not sure she would go for it.

I have ate my own creampie several times, but have yet to experience eating someone elses's. Just wanting to hear some experiences from other guys or gals. Plus, wouldn't mind knowing how many women out there enjoy a guy eating them out right after their man just deposited his cum. If you want to pm me and chat more that's fine as well.

HAHAHAHAH i didn't see this post until now

Eaten my own, known a few women who -LOVED- it. Would be interested in trying another guy's too I think.

Eaten my own, known a few women who -LOVED- it. Would be interested in trying another guy's too I think.

Would love to meet a girl that loves when a guy eats his fresh cum out of them. Really want to meet a couple that would just use me orally.

I have always wanted a boyfriend that both my wife and I could date. I could eat his creampies all the time! But then I would also eat it straight from the tap!!

Last edited:
my ex used to have me cum on her tits and lick it off of her. She would also have me cum in her mouth and she'd kiss me and give me some. I am able to suck my own dick, so she would sometimes ask me to suck and swallow

my ex used to have me cum on her tits and lick it off of her. She would also have me cum in her mouth and she'd kiss me and give me some. I am able to suck my own dick, so she would sometimes ask me to suck and swallow

That's hot!! I had a girl that let me give her a facial, if I licked it all off. Which I did and enjoyed every lick!!

We have a boyfriend that we both date. I eat his creampies all the time! But then I also eat it straight from the tap!! I have had mine too. Not much difference, except mental. I like his more. She love the attention, but I don't think she cares one way or the other about the actual experience. I also like us both to cum on her tits so I can clean her up.

Eating your own is mostly mental. If you can get past that part, then the rest is enjoyable!! I'm still trying to eat someone else's creampie. I'm sure one day I will get the chance.

Ha ha oh no I think he'd vomit lol! I expect it would be nice for me though.

Eating your own is mostly mental. If you can get past that part, then the rest is enjoyable!! I'm still trying to eat someone else's creampie. I'm sure one day I will get the chance.

Can't agree with this enough. I was actually thinking about swallowing my own load before bed if anyone would like to watch me on cam.

Back