Decadents and Dropouts IC

Phyliss

The gorgon slept rather well, and got up and washed herself, redoing her makeup. The weather was gently today, so she put on a light green dress, gently flowing down her body. Everybody seemed well, Gryph went hunting, as she was told, but sureley he would be back soon. Today she had to make decisions how to part the people between the ships.
 
Gryph

He returned from his hunt in the pantry, not really having raided it, but he carried enough food with him,

"Ah Phyliss, so good to see you up, slept well?"

He settled down with the bread, cheese and cold meat, ready to start his breakfast.
 
Phyliss

"Oh, yes, although a bit loneley, maybe." She started breakfast, thinking how to divide up the crew. Gryph would stay with her of course. Ma'ant in his human form would sell the ships and equipments they did not need. Trunfor should be captain of the ship that was going to be sold, as he was the only one able to fly, so that he could return safe and fast even if being on his own. Relic? She would better stay with them.
 
Gryph

He watched Phyliss as she went about her tasks and after eating, he got up and started with his own chores, working alongside the old sailor and dwarf. After setting sail once more, they worked their way down the river, heading for the bridge and city where they would sell the boats they no longer needed, where they could get weapons, gear and supplies to last them for their journey over the open waters and of course where Gryph could unleash hell if they were stopped.

The day went by without incident and when they moored again for the evening, Gryph carried a cup of wine to where Phyliss was, he handed her the cup and leaned against the railing.

"If things continue like this, we would have little trouble reaching our destination."
 
Phyliss

"I do hope so. Although I have worries if we reach the harbour with all ships at once. They might think we come for a siege.... So I think it is better that Ma'ant and Trunfor sail first, and we wait behind. Trunfor could simply fly away if the ship is attacked and sunk, an Ma'ant isn't in big danger, too, as he is human in appearance. After the ship has been sold, we pick Tronfur up and sail on in our ship, and we can go shopping. Meanwhile Ma'ant can check the situation in the city."
 
Gryph

He nodded,

"But if we come in with Ma'ant, we can parade as his crew, after a good haul he has three ships left and want to sell two of them."

He motioned to the back,

"We just need to remove the name, she might be recognized in the harbour."

He gave her a grin,

"As for shopping, I have an idea how I can with you without having to put on a disguise. You just dress in a dress with a very low neckline and which shows a lot of leg. People will be so busy staring at your ass..."

He purposefully waited, a slow grin forming on his lips,

"ets, they will forget about me completely."
 
Phyliss

She laughed.
"I can put on anything or nothing at all, and people stare at my snakes first... But there are some cities where I can move the way I am. I hope this is one of them... Hm, we being the crew of Ma'ant? I don't know if this will be credible... Everyone knows him as respectable human merchant with a human crew. This might be seen as odd..."
But she grinned a little wicked.
"I might put on any clothes if you like to see me in them."
 
Gryph

"Ah yes, the illusion of Ma'ant"

He waved his fingers like a conjurer, then he reached out to run his hand slowly over the snakes whom in return rubbed up against his hand.

"Well I think I should see what the other people will see before they see it and give you my honest opinion."

He ran his fingers over her cheek
 
Phyliss

The gorgons snake curled as it was touched, and Phyliss smiled as she felt the huge, somehow rough finger gliding over her soft cheek.
"I have quite a collection of clothes with me, and maybe I will buy some more in the city. Any special wishes?
 
Gryph

He shrugged casually,

"Why don't you surprise me cap'n?"

He grinned at her,

"I do believe that a surprise every now and then spices up one's life."
 
Phyliss

"Quite true." she answered. "I like surprises, too...good ones, oc course..."
She pulled herself upward on his shoulder so that her lips could reach his ear, and she whispered into it.
"You could blindfold me and reach me something to wear, just what you prefer, and I put it on."
 
Gryph

He grinned at her suggestion,

"That sounds like a good plan captain."

He held out his hand and when she took it he walked along with her to her cabin. Once there he found a silk scarf she had worn over her snakes before. He twisted it into a bvlindfold and tied it over her eyes, making sure she could not peek.

"Well then like an artist I need a canvas."

He leaned closer, his breath softly washing over her ear and neck,

"And it has to be a naked canvas."

He slowly started to run his hands over her body, loosening fastenings and soon her clothing started to come away. He ran his fingers experimentally over her naked skin, lastly cupping her naked breasts in his hands, leaning in to kiss the gentle curve of her neck. His palms gently rubbing her nipples and he gave her neck a soft nibble,

"It seems like you are enjoying yourself captain..."
 
Phyliss

Phyliss just made an soft moan as answer. His touch and the situation excited her, and his touch almost gave her goosebumps. It was easy to tell her excitement from the move of her snakes, but her hardening nipples told all. Her boxes with clothing stood around, but she was just curious for what he would do.
 
Gryph

He slowly moved to stand behind Phyliss, his face pressing into the snakes as they slithered over his face like sensual limbs, his hands slowly running over the gorgon's hips and sides, her stomach and then her breasts, his fingers slowly ran over the soft flesh, rubbing the coarse skin over her tight nipples. He could smell her arousal, he knew that he himself was growing aroused as well. He considered for a moment to just continue and allow it to play out...

"Do not move."

Reluctantly he slipped his hands from her and started to investigate the boxes for clothes
 
Phyliss

Phylis kept standing like a statue, not moving her body for an inch, only her snakes curled around. She heard nevertheless the lid of the large trunk, filled with lingerie and dresses, some shawls and capes. Most of them were either green or black, in different materials, for different weather. There was some jewelery, too.
 
Gryph

He rummaged around, found something and then started looking through other boxes when he was done he returned to Phyliss. First he helped her to pull on sandals which had raised heels, then he helped her to step into black silk panties and a skirt which fell to just below her knees in a spill of green silk. He smiled at the effect he had created so far, it looked rather normal, but then he was not done yet. He hooked a green scarf behind her back, bringing it to the front to cover her breasts and then he tied it behind her neck.

"Not done yet."

He slipped off his backpack, rummaged around near the bottom and drew from it one of the black stoned pendants on a silver chain. He fixed this around Phyliss' neck and settled it between the swell of her breasts.

"There we go"
 
Phyliss

Even if blindfolded, she could guess the pieces of clothing as he put it on. She hadn't worn this skirt yet, as it was much shorter then the ones she used to wear; she just bought it some time ago out of a strange mood and never was sure about it; but now she was happy she did.
She smiled, but didn't take the blindfold of.
"Now, what would you like me to do?"
 
Gryph

He studied his handi-work and then reached up to remove the blindfold,

"First I want you to look and tell me what you think."

He led her the few steps to the mirror she had,

"The skirt is shorter than usual to show off your calves, which are even more pronounced due to the sandals. Then above the skirt attention goes to your stomach and waist, any full-blooded male's eyes would be drawn higher and of course have a feast for the eyes."

He grinned,

"And the stone is sure to draw their attention there in any case."
 
Phyliss

Phyliss looked at herself in the mirror and she could not surpress a selfconfident smile.
"You dressed me well. Almost a little daring, isn't it?" She put her hand behind her neck, flexing her muscles, and she saw her full breast moving below the scarf.
She looked at her side, glancing for his reaction, as she put both hands behind her neck and moved her upper body; just a bout a few inches, but enough to wiggle her firm assets.
 
Gryph

He grinned,

"Like I said, the more they look at you, the less they will worry about me."

He watched her undulate and stepped up behind her. He looked at her in the mirror, his hands coming to rest on her waist and then slowly slid over the firm plain of her belly, he gave her a grin as his hands found the material of the scarf and he tweaked her nipples,

"And who would want to look away? Especially when they seem ready to tear through the fabric?"

He leaned down and softly kissed her slender neck,

"What would you say if I said that I have lured you here for a more obscure reason?"

He caught the reflexion of her eyes,

"That I wanted to be alone with you, to get you naked and relieve some of our tension with some good sex?"

He flashed her a grin and then stepped away, admiring her.

"Must say Phyliss, it may be daring, but you look great."
 
Phyliss

phyliss made and odd sound, something between a soft purr and a chuckle.
She wiggled her upper torso, shaking her breasts, while she managed to keep her neck and head almost motionless.
"What would you say if I said I hoped for that?"
 
Gryph

He placed a finger on his chin, looking to be in thought,

"That would explain your willingness to follow me."

He grinned at her,

"I have been curious, does your gorgon's stare work in reflection? If not, why not?"
 
Phyliss

"I never tried it... I don't know if it does. I can use a mirror without problems..."
She laughed. "If i turned into stone, you would have even more problems getting into me."
 
Gryph

"I am curious now, perhaps we could try that now? You could focus on me in the mirror and see if it works on me?"

He of course had his own protection against magic and he knew Phyliss would stop if she saw that her power worked. He had a lot of trust in her
 
Back
Top