Decadents and Dropouts IC

Gryph

"Well then if it's too much strain, just use something that you think will work best. Fiddling with minds is not my thing, bashing them in and frying them to a crisp, now that is something I can do...of course dragons will frown on me for my lack of finesse, but hey I'm young, I'll learn...I hope."
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor sighed, "A lesser Geas spell might work. I'll give it a try."

Trunfor walked over to the captain, preparing his spell within his mind.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

"Indeed it might."

Ma'ant's gurgling voice echoed alone as he finally spoke up, being drawn from his inner reflections at long last. Slowly did he approach Trunfor, noticing how the mage was just about to cast his spell and consume his energy. He had a much easier way to do the same.

"However... if you'd allow me. Keep your spells ready, I am used to be in charge of many minds beside my own."

"No lasting damages.", Ma'ant promised.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor looked at the mindflayer, who's name he still didn't know strangely, and shrugged.

"I don't give a damn. Do whatever you want."
 
Last edited:
Phyliss Ovida

Finally Phyliss had packed her things up, and had prepared some more things in the cargo room to be moved. She looked up through the hatch and saw that despicable captain sitting between Gryph, Tronfur and Ma'ant by now - all looking much more intimidating and weird then herself. "I hope he will find their company more pleasant then mine." she said with some scorn. Should he wet his pants now - she would not interfer anymore. Maybe Tronfur or Ma'ant would work something out to persuade the captain with some magic help, maybe Gryph would just kick him off the ship. She would see. She got up on deck and walked gracefully to the larger ship, to check it before they would move onto it.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

"Very well."

Walking past Trunfor with an air of condescended disregard, Ma'ant approached the poor bastard. Phyliss had given him the chance to make ammends, but the stubborn fool would never bend his will willingly. So, Ma'ant was going to bend it for him.

Expanding his consciousness far and wide, slowly the illithid approached the doomed sailor. His tentacles wriggled as they've washed around the man's face, almost like caressing his visage that stood in a mix of defiance and terror.

"Give the order, Phyliss... and I'll bore into him and know everything we need."
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon was just about to enter the ship, and returned at Ma'ant words. She got closer to the unfortunate sailor and spoke:
"Captain, you will sail my ship for me without any arguing or plotting against us."
 
It felt like an evil dream, he wanted to argue, to fight, but the will ebbed away from his mind and body.

"Yes captain, I will sail for you and never think of mutiny."

Gryph on the other watched with fascination, how interesting to know that punctures to the brain did not kill. He had to think again about what he knew of death.
 
Phyliss Ovida

"So we understand each other now, very well." Phyliss turned to her friends.
"Now my plan, although it means some more hard work. I say our captain and Relic and maybe a thrall stay on board of our old ship, until it will be sold. But we get everything else on board on our new ship, after we threw out the bodies. Maybe gryph will just flush trough it with some water magic. Gryph, Tronfur, I, Colin, Z, Skandölf and the surviving boy will travel on the new ship, maybe with another thrall for the crew. Ma'ant will travel with us on his own ship. We sail on, and we either stay for the night on some shore, or we reach a harbour and use Ma'ants camouflage to sell the old ship. Any objections against my plan?"
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

"None at all from my part."

Said Ma'ant as he raised from his kneeling position, his wet skin parting it's trails of moisture from the captain's head as if it was some sort of wicked, nasty drool all around the poor man's head. Already did him started to call upon the thralls that will be needed to crew the other vessels, calling upon their minds with his simple, plain commands. If it was up to him, they would reach the next dock before the next day rises.
 
Gryph

"I see nothing wrong with that plan."

He moved over to the pile of bodies, grabbing what he could get hold of he threw them over the railing and into the water, allowing the currents to take them. After finishing with the pile he moved to the front of the ship and after a moment of concentration spoke the word of power, his focus being towards the deck of the ship and for a moment nothing happened then water rose up behind him and coursed onto the deck, a bit too late Gryph thought about his companions' clothing, but the water that should have ruined Phyliss' shoes did not pass her shields, the bloody mess drained through the holes on the sides, Gryph kept the flow as steady as he could until the deck was clean, then he let go of the spell and leaned against the railing. This time he was really tired, he did not have proper rest since the encounter with Haerdon and he wanted to rest.
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Phantastic." The gorgon went back to the older vessel and returned with some bags, containing her clothes and some more things she could use. She went down and put them into the captains cabin, but left the door open - the thralls wouldn't be interested in stealing and her friends would not steal from her. An besides, the captains cabin was large enough to enjoy some company. She went back on deck and noticed how tired Gryph looked. "Just go to sleep Gryph, the thralls will help carrying our goods to the new ship. And then we decide if we go on sailing today, or if we will rest at this place overnight. I don't think they will send another ship to attack us her right after the first one."
 
Gryph

He nodded at Phyliss and slowly made his way down to the deck, he found a corner out of the way of things and laid down, closing his eyes and allowed sleep to overtake him. Of course he still knew that there was movement around him, but the only movement he would worry about was fighting and somebody trying to pick the lock on his back pack.
 
Phyliss Ovida

The loading went rather fast with the Thralls help. She gave some order where to pack things; but it wasn't to difficult, and Ma'ant had much more experience with ships and cargo, so she hadn't much to do. Although she had packed her thinghs in the large captains cabin, nothing was decided where the others would go. Relic had their old ship for their own. Colin, Z, Skandölf and the new cabinboy were still busy, maybe the would move into the second cabin, that served as crew quarters before. That would leave only the cargo-rooms and the captains cabin for the others, unless somebody would like to sleep in the kitchen cabin, and she doubted that. Still, there was plenty room on deck. She hadn't seen Tronfur, but in his tempary mood he would have to see for himself. Maybe he wasin some corner below deck reading. She went over and found Gryph sleeping on the deck, in a corner below the stairs at the stern of the boat. She crouched down beside him, taking care not to wake him. Gently she run her hands over him and kissed his cheek softly several times. She was sure nobody was watching, and if, why should she care. She just went on very tender, as she did not want to wake him up, but maybe she could make him dream better. She stuck her tongue out as she kissed his ear, and licked over it, while she had her arms around him and squeezed herself carefully at his body.
 
Last edited:
Gryph

He was not asleep as the normal person would be, it was more like a doze, something he could wake up from and still be battle-ready. When Phyliss started kissing his cheek it did not bother him, nor alert him, but as her tongue met his ear and her body pushed against him, he opened his eyes and placed an arm around her. He turned his head to smile at her and then laid his head back onto the backpack and closed his eyes again. What would happen further or what Phyliss' intentions was, he did not know, but he was sure that she now knew that even though she did wake him, he was not angry about it.
 
Phyliss Ovida

So she did wake him - but he leant backwards and showed no signg of anger, so she thought it would not harm to caress him a little as everyone else was busy. She slided her legs sideways over his tights, and rested her head on his shoulder, while she put her arms around his neck. Her breast was a bit sqeezed when she folded herself in the huge arm around her, but not so much that it was geeting really painful. Her snakes wiggled gently over him.
 
Relic

The drow had stayed up on deck, with Ma'ant for a few minutes as the enemy Captain was taken below. She wanted to stay out of 'Captain matters' as much as possible. Mainly because she wouldn't have been able to help messing with him just a little bit, even now she wished she could be mischievous. And Relic knew that it would go against what Phyliss was trying to convince the man of, and cause more problems for her gorgon Captain.

As Ma'ant moved below deck to watch over the 'questioning', Relic took the helm and tried her best to keep the cog steady whilst the Thralls and crew went about their work. By now they had moved into slightly choppier water near the rivers bend. All was well though. No more enemy ships were to be spotted, and beyond the bed the water calmed down once again.

Once the meeting below was finished, Relic was updated of her new job. Keeping the cog moving with the rest of the boats, whilst the enemy Captain and a Thrall remained to lend a hand. She wasn't sure of the Captain for a moment, until she realized that he was under a spell. And so, as everyone moved from the old vessel onto the newer one, she took her place at the wheel.

Soon she grew bored of such a chore, and began to pat her pockets and pouches, feeling them full of trinkets and gold from the Captains Cabin. A joyful chuckle leaving her lips as she peered over at the man with the corner of her eye.
 
Gryph

He smiled as Phyliss kept moving over and against him, after all his lonely years it actually felt good to have somebody give him this amount of attention. Of course the back of his mind still kept tabs on his backpack, he knew that Relic was about and that his pack was a challenge to her because he looked after it so well. He suddenly remembered the pendants inside and wondered how he could introduce it to the rest of the crew...he shrugged mentally and decided that the right time would come when it comes
 
Ma'ant

To wield the whip and control over so many different minds was quite an exercise. Although as accustomed to the drill as anyone in his place, the illithid was growing tired. Much had happened in the day. He had met a most curious group of... unusual adventures - like himself. Had unveiled his illusions for them, and found quite conforting to be able to walk as his true self - however as disturbing the experience should be to all around him.

Had a moment of tension with that Half-Breed. Such a waste of potential. Had another one while he tried to illustrate to lesser minds how the Thralls of his worked. Slave. Bah. All the uneducated would confuse one and another. But the thing that had really moved his mind was the drow.

The girl. Relic.

It had been many, many years since he had dealt with her. And something told his heart and mind that a distance had been settled between the two of them. A distance that had once never existed. She had proven she still felt much the way he did found himself still longing for her caress, her soft skin against his moist, ruddy one. However... she seemed far too distracted. What had happened with the two of them?

Should he remain away? Should he approach her once more?

Against all sense that would tell him to remain away from the girl for the time being, Ma'ant decided to approach. Slowly he jumped from a deck to another, sliding over the wooden platform in order to clim to the wheel...
 
Relic

Hearing the footsteps of someone behind her, Relic turned with enough time to see who it was. Ma'ant had made his way onto the cog, which was now empty apart from the enemy Captain, and a single mindless Thrall. Smiling, she returned her attention to the front of the ship, intent not to smash them into the others. A small nudge might be enjoyable, but the entire crew seemed strained and tired from the days happenings.

Perhaps a night without a problem occurring would reassure them that their endeavor wasn't cursed to fail from the beginning.

"How does the breeze feel against your true skin, Ma'ant. Or to have your name spoken aloud. Refreshing, intimidating, exhilarating and scary all at the same time? It was for me."

With a smile she turned so he was in view, looking over his tired appearance. He had expanded on the number of Thralls he commanded, since she had last met him, and it must have been tiring keeping them all in line.

"I look forward to protecting these people now, I believe they have shown great trust and acceptance in allowing me to watch over them whilst they rest. I wouldn't trust another drow like they have trusted me..."
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss cuddled and licked over Gryph a little more, rubbing her body on him. The sound of wind brought her back too reality, just before she was ready to give into her sudden arousement. thre would be time enough. She gently slided out of Gryphs arms to do her duty as captain. Relic was already prepared to start, so she went to the remaing crew on the new ship. Skandölf was on the wheel, and they kept siling, while it was getting dark. There would not be a chance to reach a city before night, and she asked Skandölf about his opinion. He ponted at a small bay, that was close to a small forest and a not very large stone ruin of a tower or some other kind of crumbling building.
"A good place to stay overnight, lady."
Phyliss signaled over to the following ships, and skandölf steered the ship into the bay.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

Slowly, Ma'ant approached. They've both had shared a very deep intimacy once, and the illithid again craved that affection only Relic alone had shown him - one day, on a long, almost forgotten past. Too long. Many liked the figure of the exotic merchant, Kasmir, that hailed from the Shining South and brough good humour and excellent spices. But who liked Ma'ant?

Only she did it.

"All of that, and much more.", he spoke into his gurgling voice. Of course that the both of them could talk through his mind - but for now, he allowed the others to hear his words. "It reminds me of who I am... and all that it implies. My glories. My failures. You."

"You are different, Relic. Remember that. We all are. I've dealt with your People before, and both you and me know just how different you are from them." The words sounded soothing enough to keep her away from such thoughts - but Ma'ant could still feel that dark, somber presence that plagued the drow's mind since she was half and tall as she was currently.

Allowing her to steer while still keep her eye on him, Ma'ant approached the drow from her behind, slowly coming to rub himself against her back - his long, ruddy hands coming to embrace Relic from behind - caressing at her tummy. And he was tired. Very tired. The exercise of keeping all in line was customary for him, but the sudden increase of numbers was daunting.

"I owe you."

"I doubt that, without your interference, your current associates would allow me to remain without having to overpower them.", he told her softly as his tentacles brushed against Relic's face and neck, exploring and caressing her once more. "Thank you."
 
Relic

"I know I am different, but only because I wasn't raised by them...but I am still genetically the same. But its how we live, is it not, that defines us at the end of the day." She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

In the past she had lived in the moment, but she was not stupid. She was much older than she looked, but she played up her youth and mischievous ways because it was more enjoyable. But since meeting Phyliss, Canut, and the beautiful Verialyn, Relic was thinking forward. Into the future. Planning on her next adventure, which required more maturity than she had exhibited in the past.

Turning her head to place a kiss on Ma'ants cheek, she chuckled. "No, thank you for taking my advice. I was not looking forward to going against you, if you decided to try."

She gently shoved back into him with her shoulder, showing him that although she spoke the truth, she also tried to make light of the situation.

"You are tired, can your Thralls work whilst you sleep? Or would you prefer to use the new ships cages to hold them until you wake?"
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

"Our Heritage is something we should be proud of... most of the times.", he whispered as one of his tentacles laid itself over her shoulder, as if he was meaning to massage her flesh with it's ruddy surface. "But our actions determine who we are. Who we want to be."

Ma'ant could not smile. He lacked the facial features needed for it - but Relic could tell he was smiling. His flesh wrinkled curiously as he expressed the feeling for her. He would not doubt that the drow would probably side with her companions and friends rather than himself - no illusions played the illithid's mind. After all, they've stood apart for years, now.

"I have no doubt. It was a grim prospect to face those brutes."

But he intended to have her back.

"My Voidminds can work well enough without supervision. That captain... would have to be locked. I won't process his brain until we don't need him anymore.", he said as he rested his head above her shoulder, as if a playful octopus. "I am tired. But not enough... would you share the night with me?"
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon waited until The ship was landed and the crew had prepared it for the night. Skandölf, Colin and Z were allowed off and have some liqour, wine and food, but she warned them not to get to drunk to be helpless, but Skandölf only sneered at that. He had ben pirate long enough to be aware of the danger, especially after this day. Phyliss went down into the captains cabin and browsed her suitcase until she found what she was looking for. She pulled out the old garnment of a long deceased captain that she had bought back in the city; the huge bicorn captain's hat, the huge dusty brown boots, a rusty, but very impressive saber, hanging from a broad, heavy belt, and a medal on a ribbon. She took off her dress and her boots, and after a moment of thinking, she stripped of all her underwear and all jewelery, standing totally nude. First she got into that old captain's boots, which were so big that she weared them as overknees. Then she got the broad belt, that was wide and big enough to cover her hole pubic era from sight. She hung the saber down from the belt, but she had to take care that it would not rip it down by its weight or if it would get caught on the floor. Then she hung the medal round her neck. The ribbon did cover a part of her large breasts, but not completely and the might be fully visible if she moved. She draped some of her longer snakes over her breasts, that should do. Finally she put the large captains hat on her head, having some trouble with her snakes. She looked at her fancy costume in the mirror.
"Well, what a dashing pirate captain. That should surprise Gryph." She got up and walked back on deck, taking a large goblet of wine along. She would wake up Gryph, curious if he would estimate her costume for a little celebration of the victorious battle.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top