Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MagicaPractica said:
Don't confuse her with CB talk! (I do that to people all the time. :eek: )
lol, I've heard worse. You know my sister calls her video game controllers "paddles." Where the hell did she get that from? Drives me nuts. IT'S A FREAKING CONTROLLER!!! Says so right on the package. :rolleyes:

Trombonus said:
lol, I've heard worse. You know my sister calls her video game controllers "paddles." Where the hell did she get that from? Drives me nuts. IT'S A FREAKING CONTROLLER!!! Says so right on the package. :rolleyes:

Weren't the old ones paddles?

Trombonus said:
But my sister is YOUNGER than I am!

And that might have been a bit before my time. :D
I recall some people calling them paddles, but I've always known them as controllers.. or joysticks..

Game paddles was the old name

tolyk said:
I recall some people calling them paddles, but I've always known them as controllers.. or joysticks..

Game paddles was the old name
Oh... joysticks... that has soooo many meanings now. ;) :D

I hate my computer sometimes. :( I need something newer than 98se and a bloody old processor. First book advance, that's where it's going. Now to find a publisher. :rolleyes:

Trombonus said:
I know. :D

ETA: that made me laugh out loud for real. People are looking at me. :p
Well, give them a show... bend over and I'll use a paddle, controller, or better yet a joystick on your ass. :p ;) :D

MagicaPractica said:
I hate my computer sometimes. :( I need something newer than 98se and a bloody old processor. First book advance, that's where it's going. Now to find a publisher. :rolleyes:
I wish you lots of luck. :D I'm in the process of looking for one now, too. :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Well, give them a show... bend over and I'll use a paddle, controller, or better yet a joystick on your ass. :p ;) :D
I honestly don't know how to reply to that. :p

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I'd have to tie ya to the chair then. Now that'd be a show. :D
Ooh, now I haven't been tied up in a good long time. Ah memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back