What's on your sexual bucket list?

MsLead wants to know what's on your sexual bucket list or wish list? Would you actually engage in this activity if opportunity presented itself?


I will start....I had been researching a local swingers club and nightclub...curious to see what it was like....I did not swing but sampled the arena enough to get the lay of the land. My curiosity quenched by the tour and explanation of facilities. I'm glad I went.

If given the chance I want to do you "mslead"!
 
A threesome (or moresome ;) ) is definitely on my list. Two women would be perfect, but on more private side of the list would be a woman and a man.

One-on-one sex in front of group.

I am usually the one more in control, so being on the other side of that and completely submitting to a woman would be fun.

Hmm.. what else?
 
To see my wife have a gang bang.
To have my ass fucked by a woman with a strap on.
To have my ass fucked by a man.
To have sex with a group of men.
 
To see my wife have a gang bang.
To have my ass fucked by a woman with a strap on.
To have my ass fucked by a man.
To have sex with a group of men.

somebody's list is in order...thought provoking....I'll tell Santa you're a good boy;)
 
Nothing.
I tried everything I wanted to.
What I didnt I have no interest in whatsoever.
 
Help need young exhibitionists to fufill my Bucket

I'm an older guy who has been involved with many "typical fantasies" that people on here wish for. Now that I have reached the elder statesman age I want to watch! I would love to come across a young couple at it on a beach side location, in the sand dunes and even better if they both could see me watching and continued to perform. I'm sort of held back in the fear of being labeled "a dirty old man" I know I am one of these (My wife keeps reminding me of that) but it's a totally different matter to expose oneself to the law and being dragged away as a peeping tom pervert.

Anyone wanna help out? father time is marching on and my bucket is NOT FULL.
 
a.) I want to be taken by three or more men
b.) Orgasm denial
c.) I want a male friend to watch me have sex with someone (male or female)
 
right now for me it would be going to a nude beach/resort, some kind of cfnm situation, being a sub to a woman, group of women, or a couple
 
Back
Top