UK and Ireland Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWonkyDonkey

Grumpy Right Now...
Ta-Daaaa!

Here is the brand spanking new UK thread for when the other is locked by the admins.

Everyone from the UK, Ireland and overseas are welcome!

If you all use the other thread until it's locked to avoid confusion.

Ta-Daaaa!

Here is the brand spanking new UK thread for when the other is locked by the admins.

Everyone from the UK, Ireland and overseas are welcome!

If you all use the other thread until it's locked to avoid confusion.

Woot woot! Overseas... I feel special. :D
Wait, wait... *curtsies* thank you for the welcome, Wonky.

And Ireland as well, I hope Nicola Sturgeon isnt looking in, she will want a vote on it!!

Love Ireland....

Take my dame over there this month. Dublin to Galway and back, rent a Hertz. How is the weather, kids? Rainy, I bet?

Femme - the old one just got closed lol!

Yes, it was the best :D Hope you're ok.

I just turned up and the old thread was just closed as I was typing a message. Then I discover Tal's back and I.just can't get anymore excitable... *hyperventilates*

Ooh! A new thread. :) Morning, one and all *waves*

Do I need to turn in my pass for a new one or anything? :D

I just turned up and the old thread was just closed as I was typing a message. Then I discover Tal's back and I.just can't get anymore excitable... *hyperventilates*

Wonky! How are you? Are you feeling any better?

Hey Numi.

I'm okay, not 100% but I'll get there hopefully! Just taking it a day at a time!

How are you and H doing?

Nicely, thank you! Off for a cultural weekend of theatre this weekend :cool: Plus, the weather is supposed to be gorgeous, so I'm packing a summery frock for tomorrow :)

I'm glad you're improving. :kiss: Congratulations on the new thread, I'm sure it'll be as much fun as the last one :)

Nicely, thank you! Off for a cultural weekend of theatre this weekend :cool: Plus, the weather is supposed to be gorgeous, so I'm packing a summery frock for tomorrow :)

I'm glad you're improving. :kiss: Congratulations on the new thread, I'm sure it'll be as much fun as the last one :)

Ooh that sounds good. I'm off for the weekend myself and hope for a bit of good weather.

And thank you! :kiss: I'll no doubt be back to my usual, annoying self soon. :D

So....

Taaaalllll!!! *Runs and pounces.* :kiss:

;)

Hey. Sorry,btw- you didn't get them to close the other one and link this - so I assumed no-one had done it as they were still talking on it - so I made one and Laurel has linked it lol.

There may be confusion now as people will see the other new thread that's linked - not this one!!

Hey. Sorry,btw- you didn't get them to close the other one and link this - so I assumed no-one had done it as they were still talking on it - so I made one and Laurel has linked it lol.

There may be confusion now as people will see the other new thread that's linked - not this one!!

It's alright, I can always get this one closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back