Men who enjoy CBT play alone or with other men

ToddPA76

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Posts
141
Cock and Ball Torture, gentlemen. Any aficionados?
Givers? Takers? Inflictors? Audience members?
 
Love CBT, sub, bottom here. I would like to find a fwb for mutual S&M.
 
I like sharp, stinging pain. Clothes pins on my cock and nipples, leather belts, whips to spank my ass, cock, balls, body. Love my balls squeezed, smashed. Hot wax dripped all over. I am a masochist and love it.
 
I'm in... love stretching my sack with brass rings... bondage...have done some wax play...
 
love to have my sack and balls stretched, love to be led by a leash on my balls, tucked on.
 
also enjoy that, love to have my pee hole stretched, my wife keeps her fingernails nice and sharp, feels like she is slicing me when she fucks my cock with her nails, plays with my ass with her nails.
 
Ball stretchers

Does anyone have experience with weighted ball sack stretchers. I am currently using a Z-Ball Ball Sack Stretcher which is made of rubber and want to include a metal device as well.
 
Does anyone have experience with weighted ball sack stretchers. I am currently using a Z-Ball Ball Sack Stretcher which is made of rubber and want to include a metal device as well.

what do you think of that z stretcher... i want to get something from oxballs, but don't know which one...
 
The Z ball works for me. I wore it for hours yesterday and again today. The following was written yesterday

The Z-Balls Ball Stretcher arrived today. I got it from Oxballs. So far I am more than pleased with it. I applied it between my sack and body to serve as a true ball sack stretcher. It was stretchy enough to go on easy yet still solid enough to feel a stretch that was just past comfortable but not truly into discomfort. The Z-Ball design is two connected rings of TPR. It measures approx 1.5" uncompressed and about 1.25" as installed. One of the rings has a 1.1" opening and the other is about 1" The grip on my sack is solid without being too constrictive. I think it can be worn as an all day device. My early assessment is that it will replace my Thruster ring as the 'go to' toy but might be used along with the Thruster or with other rings on down the road.
 
Does anyone have experience with weighted ball sack stretchers. I am currently using a Z-Ball Ball Sack Stretcher which is made of rubber and want to include a metal device as well.
Just received and installed a stainless steel ball stretcher. It is a two piece design with a pin on one side for alignment and an allen screw on the other for securing the ring once it is in place. I started with a small size but it still added 11.4 ounces of 'ballast' to the sack. I am enjoying the feeling of heft. Looking forward to gaining some stretch so I can add some more weight.
 
Back
Top