Amazon love (closed)

"Mmm Zach darling, wake up -- I think they are going to bring us more delicious food! Perhaps we should put a few clothes on? What does one normally wear when partaking of breakfast in an airplane?"
Christy looks out the window. Nothing to see, just a very gray dark dawn and hints of clouds below.
So that is what the tops of clouds look like! she surmises. Obviously, she has a lot to learn in this new world.
So she gives her lover a rubbing kiss, and then stands and puts on some kind of robe. Hopefully this is "decent" enough.
"Ziffy!" she says to the small form in his little cot to the side. She shakes him awake.
"Wake up. Get dressed. Breakfast is here soon. And I think we will be arriving somewhere soon!"
 
Zachary slowly got up from the bed and got himself decent enough to eat. He put his arm around his lover as he walked into where they were serving the breakfast. He couldn't wait to off of the plane even for him the space was kind of cramped.
 
After breakfast they all are instructed to sit in their seats with their seat-belts on. Krzsta puts on some clothes she can find; it appears that going almost naked around here is not quite the "done thing". She still has not quite figured out why they need to fasten themselves in. Are these airplane contraptions really that dangerous?
The plane seems to be getting lower and lower. Krzsta watches with great curiosity as the lane descends through the clouds and then she sees green mottled ground below her, with all kinds of dots on it which she could not think what they were. Clearly this new world is very much different from the jungle.
There is a little bump as the plane lands, which frightens her. But everything seems to stay together. Whew!
Finally the plane comes to a stop, and the little family gets off and walks down a long passageway to where lines of people are forming in front of serious-looking people in little glass booths.
"What are they?" she asks Zach as they join a line. "Who are they?"
U5.jpg
 
"More than likely something like the boarder patrol making sure that people are allowed to enter this country." Zachary answered as the line slowly moved forward. He knew that they still had a short plane ride to go before they were finally home. Once they got through the line they boarded a plane taking a thirty minute ride to another air port near his house. He helped get their small amount of luggage into the car before he entered himself. He sat beside his love stroking her leg then said "well we are almost home."
 
"Oh!" says Krzsta. "You mean to say they don't just let anyone in?" wondering if she will be allowed in, considering the rudimentary state of her documentation. She does notice, however, that a lot of people, especially men, seem to be staring at her. She tries to smile and look pleasant back at them.
But at the booth the official waves them all straight through with a smile and "Welcome back to the great U S of A!" after glancing briefly at Zach's papers. "We thought you were lost! Swallowed by a python or something. And this is your lovely wife?" indicating the buxom Amazon. "Welcome madam!" Krzsta smiles.
After the last short flight in the cramped plane they arrive at a much smaller airfield. Well, for comfort anyway, Krzsta prefers big planes. But then she is big all over.
Then in the taxi with Zach she replies to him that this looks like a very interesting place and how excited she is to be here with him, She spreads her legs and strokes his leg in return.
 
Zachary ignores his lover opening her legs because Ziffy was in the car with them. He continued to stroke her leg enjoying the ride to his house. When they got to his house he unloaded the car and took everything and everyone inside. "Don't get into your loin string just yet dear we will have to head back in and get Ziffy a bed so he will have something to sleep on tonight." he said giving his lover a kiss.
 
Of course Krzsta does most of the heavy carrying of bags and things into the house.
"Oh all right. I hope I can adapt to all the different customs here about what to wear in what places", replies Krzsta. So she keeps on her rather inadequate dress; presumably this is acceptable whereas a loin cloth is not.
Krzsta looks around the house. It seems a lot bigger than the hut she was used to in the village, even though as Chief there her hut was the biggest and most sumptuous. Here in Zach's world everyone seems to have enormous mansions. She wonders, why does everyone need so much space to live in?
Then the family goes out to find a bed for Ziffy. No doubt he will have some say in whatever they choose. Krzsta is a bit self-conscious; she seems to be by far the biggest and tallest person on the streets.
 
Zachary could see that his lover was self-conscious about her size so he pulled his lover closer to him. He knew that she was going to have problems facing others that was smaller than herself. He holds her tight trying to ease her mind about her size. When they reached the mattress store Zachary let Ziffy go choose his bed and he turns to his lover saying "well my queen we need to choose a bed for ourselves seeing how mine is going to be a little small for us."
 
Ziffy scoots off in the store, darting around in amongst all the mattresses on offer. He is turning out to be a sturdy active kid, interested in everything about this new world. He tries out varios mattresses, bouncing up and down on them. A shop attendant starts approaching him. Krzsta hurries over and tells Ziffy to be less exuberant. "We are not in the jungle here!", she admonishes him. "Things are fragile in this world. Just lie on them but don't bounce!".
Then she comes back to Zach and gives him a loving embrace here, right in the shop. The attendant now seems to turn his attention to to the giant woman intertwined around her little man.
"Oh sorry!" she says to the attendant. "We are looking for a good comfortable sturdy mattress for the two of us!" she says.
"I bet!" says the attendant with a smile. "Come with me. I think I have just the thing for the likes of you --".
 
Zachary walked back to where the attendant was taking them with his lover in hand. They were taken to a large bed that was guaranteed to fit his lover. He lays down on the bed with his lover and asks her "well how does the bed feel to you?" He could see Ziffy run around trying every bed that he could try. Zachary was going to say something but besides the running he wasn't doing anything that he shouldn't and the running wasn't hurting anyone because the store didn't have anyone but them and the store workers.
 
Krzsta looks at the big solid bed with thick mattress and ornate head-board, which Zach is lying on.
"What do you think, Darling?" asks Krzsta. "May I try, too?" and she gets on the bed alongside him and wraps her big arms and legs around him and cuddles him to her.
Despite all the movements of her big body the bed seems very sturdy; not even a creak could be heard from its frame.
"Yes", she says. "I think it will stand up to whatever we might have in store for each other --.
She gives him a loving kiss and embrace, then notices the shop attendant looking on somewhat disapprovingly, so gets out of the bed and helps Zach out.
"Yes I think we should take this one!" she says, then calls over to Ziffy.
"Hey Ziff! Stop running around and bouncing like that.
"Which bed would you like?"
Ziffy chooses a sturdy wooden bed with a thinc tough mattress, and, notably, with high sides on it.
"What do you need those sides for?" asks Krzsta.
"To keep the wild beasties out --" he replies.
 
Zachary laughs inwardly when he hears Ziffy give the explanation to his bed choice. Zachary knows that if an animal attacked anybody in the house during the night while they slept it was because someone left the door open. Not only that there wasn't many animals that just attacked people out of know where and most were more afraid of Ziffy than him of them.

Zachary pays for the beds and has the store deliver them to his house where they take his old one away. "Well we better get these beds put together or we will be sleeping on the floor." Zachary says playfully grabbing Krzsta's bottom and squeezing it.
 
Well yes, it seems that Ziffy does not realize that thinks are a little different in this New World; not only are there no wild animals, but also that the large sturdy multi-roomed houses that people live in here have plenty of protection to keep undesirables out.
After Zachary pays for the beds Krzsta hears him make arrangements to have them delivered.
"Why do they have to deliver them?" she asks. "That looks light enough for me to carry!" And to demonstrate she hoists the big double bed up onto her shoulder and starts walking out with it. This does not seem to please the shop attendant one bit.
"Put that bed down!" he commands. "We cannot afford for you to hit someone with that bed or have an accident and someone sues us. Put it down immediately!"
Krzsta could see he is serious, so she puts it down again, reluctantly, and then asks Zach,
"What is this thing called 'suing'? Why is the attendant so angry?"
And so the shop delivers the beds and takes the old ones away.
"Oooh can't wait?" says Krzsta as she reaches back and rubs Zach's hand in to her bottom.
"OK let's put the beds together --"
Krzsta observes as she sees how the bed bits fit together and get screwed into place. It seems fairly straightforward so she lends her considerable bulk and strength to help her husband.
She puts together Ziffy's bed in his room and then comes back to Zach in the master bedroom.
"Mmm let's try it out!" she squeals with delight.
 
Zachary lays down on the bed with his lover holding her close as they do so. He knows that his lover would rather be in her loin string right now but he holds her for a little bit first. He places loving kisses on her lips that soon turned to more passion filled ones and before he got too into it he got up saying "we better do what we promised each other we was going to do." He said as he got up getting their loin cloths. He puts his on and due to his erection it barely covers his balls. He lays on the bed and it falls to the side revealing his raging hard on that was starting to leak his pre cum.
 
Krzsta still does not know what "suing" is. Must be some strange 'civilized' custom. Oh well, she will ask again later. It seems now there are much more important things to attend to. Things she can only heartily agree with.
She sends Ziffy away to the other room to try out his bed, and then she returns her lover's kisses and administrations with enthusiasm and gusto, using her tongue in Zachary's mouth and her thighs around his very erect leaking cock.
Krzsta puts on her loin-cloth, which of course covers not much. She wonders whether la loin-cloth is an acceptable article of clothing in this country. She hopes so.
And the sight of Zachary lying on the new big bed with its thick mattress, his loin-cloth askew and his cock leaking, is too much for Krzsta to resist. She feels her breasts starting to leak as she bends over Zach and strokes and licks his cock, with her belly and pubes over his face.
 
Zachary buried his face in his lover's pussy lapping at it feverishly. He could feel his cock pulse with each stroke and lick. After awhile he couldn't hold himself back anymore and he wiggled his way out from under his lover. He pushed her over getting on top of her and kisses her with her juices covering his mouth. He thrust himself hard into his lover burying himself deep in her pussy. He continued to fuck her the way she had always had him to hard as he can. He bent down and began to suck on her leaking breasts feeding on them as he fucked her.
 
"Oh yes my dear lover give it to me good and deep!" gasps Krzsta as Zach buries himself hard and deep into her pussy.
"As I give to you -- my life and strength juice" as she makes sure his mouth is on her swollen engorged leaking breast. It pumps milk into his mouth when she feels him sucking on it.
Meanwhile her hand goes down to his bottom and cups and squeezes it and helps him to get in even deeper.
 
Zachary continued to pump himself into his lover's pussy as he continued to feed on her breasts. With each pump he could feel his lover's pussy pulse milking his cock drawing him closer to his orgasm. Zachary put his arms between his body and his lover's thighs and brought her legs up to his shoulders giving him better access to her hole . He continued to pound her hard grunting as he done so.
 
And with each of Zachary's pounds on and inter her pussy Krzsta pulls him hard in with her hands on his bottom. He is waaay inside now.
"Oh yes my dear. Give me your love juice -- NOW!" she says in a frenzy of convulsing and pulling him in.
 
Zachary release his cum deep within his lover's womb moaning as he came. He let go of her legs and began to kiss up her chest to her lips. He drove his tongue into her mouth as he kissed and caressed her face.
 
"Oooh yes that is nice! You are great, my lover!" says Krzsta as she receives yet again Zachary's love juice.
"I think I will be very happy here. But it is all very different from the jungle!"
The rest for a while in each other's arms, in post-coital bliss.
Then she has some further questions --
"Tell me, Zach dear, what do people do here all day in this world? How do they hunt and gather and eat? I see few animals and so -- so is everything just bought from shops? How do those things get into shops in the first place? Explain to me a bit more about 'money' How do people find money?
"Oh I'm sorry. Let's sleep on it" she murmurs as she takes him in her arms and nuzzles him and drifts off to sleep.
 
Zachary nuzzled into his lover as she fall asleep and he begins to get a little tired himself. He wanted to suck the rest of the milk from her still swollen breasts but with Krzsta falling asleep he couldn't do it. He also hoped that in the morning her breasts would stay filled with milk so he could have the intimate moment in the morning.
 
Next morning Krzsta stirs into wakefulness and finds Zachary still in her arms and in her, with his lips near her left nipple. She gently moves his head so his lips can latch onto her now rapidly expanding nipple, and so that he can get perhaps his early morning drink.
"Good morning darling!" she murmurs.
 
Zachary stirs awake as well and looks up saying "good morning dear" then he gives her a kiss. He licks his lips before he latched himself onto her swollen breats and started sucking on them trying to get the milk to start flowing. He started to knead her breast as he suckled on it. He could feel his cock stur and begin to harden in her pussy.
 
Back
Top