When your University proposes that blacks should attend for free as reparation...

Haha!
Thanks for the chuckle.
The best note for me to finish this crazinness and log off.

Hey LadyF.
Just another narrative: ;)

Priyanka Chopra Is Right: We Must Address Black American Prejudice and Xenophobia
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2016...-address-black-american-prejudice-xenophobia/

"In a recent interview with Complex Magazine, Priyanka Chopra— winner of the 2000 Miss World Pageant, Bollywood extraordinaire and lead actor in the hit series Quantico — claimed that she experienced racism and xenophobia at the whims of a Black peer while in high school."

I officially declare that I'm sick and tired of being constantly dragged into the "racists versus SJW's for blacks" GB bullshit.

I never attacked or made demeaning comments about blacks; on the contrary.
And if I ever address posters who sometimes make racist comments, it's only around their non- bigotted comments and I make it clear that I don't want to talk about racial issues..
Yet a lot of times some idiot appears out of nowwhere and accuses me of racism, or attacks me with xenophobic inuendoes.

I'm not an american so I don't fucking care if you spit on each other or kill each other.
Your fight is not my fight.

But I also have the right to express my opinion about certain issues that interest me, just like americans feel free to comment about Europe.
And especially given that I don't encourage their bigotted comments (in fact I discourage them) I have the right to post with whoever I choose.

:rolleyes:

Hey LadyF.
Just another narrative: ;)

Priyanka Chopra Is Right: We Must Address Black American Prejudice and Xenophobia
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2016...-address-black-american-prejudice-xenophobia/

"In a recent interview with Complex Magazine, Priyanka Chopra— winner of the 2000 Miss World Pageant, Bollywood extraordinaire and lead actor in the hit series Quantico — claimed that she experienced racism and xenophobia at the whims of a Black peer while in high school."

Who gives a fuck what a beauty pageant winner thinks? Oh right, you. Because you are pathetic.

Every is prejudiced. Get over it fatty

I officially declare that I'm sick and tired of being constantly dragged into the "racists versus SJW's for blacks" GB bullshit.

I never attacked or made demeaning comments about blacks; on the contrary.
And if I ever address posters who sometimes make racist comments, it's only around their non- bigotted comments and I make it clear that I don't want to talk about racial issues..
Yet a lot of times some idiot appears out of nowwhere and accuses me of racism, or attacks me with xenophobic inuendoes.

I'm not an american so I don't fucking care if you spit on each other or kill each other.
Your fight is not my fight.

But I also have the right to express my opinion about certain issues that interest me, just like americans feel free to comment about Europe.
And especially given that I don't encourage their bigotted comments (in fact I discourage them) I have the right to post with whoever I choose.

Pity reply.

No one gives a fuck about you.

If you are sick and tired of GB bullshit, log off and go away. No one will miss you. No one cares.

Not my standards,

You pick it up and use it ....you have to own it.

*looks in thread*

*sees certain non-black people talking YET AGAIN about black people or using black people as a jump-off for a would-be salient talking point YET AGAIN because pressed bitches stay pressed*

I didn't create the world...but in the end, it's nothing I feel a need to worry about since I don't live in boxes or get pressed.

Ahh....you didn't create the world so it's ok for YOU to have opinions outside your race, but if non-black people have an opinion/thoughts/concerns etc. on black topics then they are pressed bitches.

Riiiiiiiight.
dr-evil-right.gif

(Pro tip zumi...that's called being a racist shit stain. ;) )

Pity reply.

If you are sick and tired of GB bullshit, log off and go away. No one will miss you. No one cares.

Lighten up.

I didn't take this exchange too seriously, since even if abrasive, neither of us are the type that troll people or hold onto grudges.

I put it down to being just a squabble or a combination of misinterpretations and us both having a bad day.
It's up to you how you carry on from now, regardless of your poor or whatever opinion of me.

Why should American universities give free tuition to blacks as reparations when it was their own people who either sold or traded them into slavery before they arrived on our shores?

Who gives a fuck what a beauty pageant winner thinks? Oh right, you. Because you are pathetic.

Every is prejudiced. Get over it fatty

Pity reply.

90% of your pists lately have been directly quoting him and responding to his nonsense (which only rivals your own).

What is it with African Americans? Entitlements? Your country was reset in 1865, so the slavery argument is moot. It just is, deal with it.

I've been to utterly black countries in the Caribbean, and they just haven't gotten over the slavery issue, they just shrug and show me the wild cane fields where they assume their great-great-great grandfathers toiled. Then we drink, we laugh, and they laugh harder when I dance.

Then I go to Indiana...and a black woman starts bitching because I'm at a gas station infront of her, and I'm white. "Ohhhhh must be nice having a new car, I wish I could have a new car, flashing it infront of us all".
Bitch tried to start a race riot in Gary Indiana just to not pay for her gas, got so bad even the local drunk begging for change even told her "Well you are kinda a bitch girl"...

Yeah..not exactly Oprah Winfrey. I just don't get it.

Good Buddha, but I have missed you...

I was behind a Prius whose plate said BGL MOM, and you know...

Just found this:

Prius? perhaps when they build a hybrid that can tow a 6 horse gooseneck. . .

but I would love to get that plate from whomever has it.

Whatever will you do in 2020 when Bernie is elected?

We'll have free college.

We'll also have single payer.

Yes and every single taxpayer will pay out the ass... one way or the other.

There is NO such thing as a free lunch! Money just doesn't appear out of thin air.

It is like soup you can either make it, thin in down and spread it around or steal it.

Back