Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

Haven't done this for awhile for my OL:rose: maybe tonight? Since we both get a thrill out of it :D:) nu

being watched

Being an exhibitionist, it always adds a little something more to pleasuring yourself when they think you don't know you are be watched and can't believe what they are seeing.

Yes, especially if I see my lover get excited doing the watching.

Wish my GF was like that. She gets a little shy if I happen to walk in or see her and will just stop until I either go away or we just have sex. A shame to as I love watching her enjoy herself.

Mmm I love to be watched stroking my cock...huge turn on, grr thinking about it has me hard now :) Watching is a turn on too

Depends...

Depends on my mood, who I 'm with, where we are... really, how we are in that moment. So, yeah... more often than not, I'd say, yes. :cattail:

Like to be watched

I hope it's alright to post more than once.. Because this is one of my favorite things. But don't most exhibitionists. I'm sure some of these folks here are talking about being right there beside you when you're playing. I guess you just have to try it when someone may "accidentally" see what you're doing. For me anyway it just adds to the pleasure of what you're doing. It is something a person is not to be doing in certain places. It doesn't always have to be about me. It's always fun to have your best girl with you who is not afraid to have some fun while on the road. Every big truck driver is always looking down into passing cars to see just what might be "going on in that car".

I hope it's alright to post more than once.. Because this is one of my favorite things. But don't most exhibitionists. I'm sure some of these folks here are talking about being right there beside you when you're playing. I guess you just have to try it when someone may "accidentally" see what you're doing. For me anyway it just adds to the pleasure of what you're doing. It is something a person is not to be doing in certain places. It doesn't always have to be about me. It's always fun to have your best girl with you who is not afraid to have some fun while on the road. Every big truck driver is always looking down into passing cars to see just what might be "going on in that car".

My wife will leave the blinds open while she is pleasuring herself.......I came home the other night and saw a flickering candle and snuck up to the window to see her legs spread rubbing herself watching a movie......I watched for about 5 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore and went into the house......Funny thing was she pretended she was asleep when I came in........

I get soooo turned on being watched, I've done this in person with partners and by webcam, it's almost like rediscovering your cock when you're thinking about how someone else is looking at it, showing them different angles, teasing yourself to give them a show. It wasn't always mutual either, I got most turned on listening to a girl talking to me on mic while I gave her a cam show. Happy days!...

I really like being watched by women and being told what to do as well as watching them...so hot.

I Enjoy Both...

Love being watched by both sexes

I do too! I've been watched a couple times in real life by someone 'spying' on me from a short distance away and really was turned on knowing he was watching me...I even repositioned myself so he could see me better.

Mostly I enjoy being viewed on camera in a chat I frequent. I enjoy being viewed by male or female and often times both are watching me...it is very erotic and sensual feeling and I enjoy knowing I'm pleasing someone who is enjoying viewing me while I'm being sexual on camera.

Being watched

Nekid, I like the fact that you like to make it accidental. To me there are different degrees of being an exhibitionist. But at least we all agree that we enjoy being watched when we pleasure our selves. For me, it just adds more feeling to know someone is seeing something that they are not used to seeing. I like watching their reactions when it is out in public.

Both but I like to watch a bit more

I enjoy watching since it's different watching my feminine hand grasped along his length and his hand that is bigger, manlier, skin toughen from work, stroke himself. Turns me right on as I take in everything from how roughly he handles himself, the familiarity of his own rhythm to the beads of cum at the tip.

I enjoy watching since it's different watching my feminine hand grasped along his length and his hand that is bigger, manlier, skin toughen from work, stroke himself. Turns me right on as I take in everything from how roughly he handles himself, the familiarity of his own rhythm to the beads of cum at the tip.

nice way to word it..

I love being watched by either sex, I'm not an exhibitionist, more into the humiliation aspect of it, my One would tie my legs apart and make me masturbate, describing what i was doing and the way it made me feel. This would happen when we were alone or when we had 'friends' round.
Either way it never failed to make me very excited and i never managed to last long!!...then i would have to start all over again!

Back