I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this thread and I am so glad I did. I have only had the time to peruse a few of your pics, okay about 50 (or more). My favorite is ... all of them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Yeah...too much work is not fun...getting you naked for a long weekend of play is just what I need to unwind! :kiss: ;) :D
Have a great Saturday sexxxy sweet one!

Mmm......Yes please!! :devil:

Just found this thread and I am so glad I did. I have only had the time to peruse a few of your pics, okay about 50 (or more). My favorite is ... all of them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Thank you!

Welcome to my thread. :)

I have no idea what team that is, but I'm definitely a fan of theirs now (and yours). Yum!

Ha ha I think it is Barcelona......about 10 years old........Hubby got it just because he liked it. lol

Morse Code?:D

Morning gorgeous- how are you? Hope you're having a good weekend and enjoying some nice weather for a change!

:kiss:

Ha ha :D

Yes, it was lovely yesterday, a bit chilly in the wind though!

Got a very painful eye, think it may be infected. :cool:

How are you? :kiss:

Ha ha :D

Yes, it was lovely yesterday, a bit chilly in the wind though!

Got a very painful eye, think it may be infected. :cool:

How are you? :kiss:

Yes, a lovely sunny day- although not quite the weather for nude sunbathing with that wind:D

Ouch- sounds nasty. Hope it clears up quickly

I'm good- busy as ever, I only ever seem to get Lit time last thing at night or first thing in the morning at the moment.:kiss:

Yes, a lovely sunny day- although not quite the weather for nude sunbathing with that wind:D

Ouch- sounds nasty. Hope it clears up quickly

I'm good- busy as ever, I only ever seem to get Lit time last thing at night or first thing in the morning at the moment.:kiss:

Definitely not! :D

Me too. :kiss:

Hope you have a good day and time to enjoy the sun. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• May 5.jpg
    May 5.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 122
Mmm......Yes please!! :devil:

Thank you!

Ha ha I think it is Barcelona......about 10 years old........Hubby got it just because he liked it. lol

:kiss: Love when you are so needy you say please! :D
How's the eye?

Hey my sweet girl. How goes it? :) I'm away right now. Nice to have a good break from work now and again. I should be using all my vacation time on you. :devil:

:Hey naughty boy!

We've had sun! :D

Yes, you should. :catroar:

Sun is good. We've had incredibly reasonable spring weather thus far. By this time, it's usually blazing hot. I know it'll pick up soon here. :(

I shall have to vacation to your house as soon as possible. :catroar:

OK then, goooooooo Barcelona! :D

Would you be able to direct me to some more pictures that better show your lovely legs? Or some more of your nice booty? :)

I think I found what I was looking for: http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=803714. How I would love to shower those legs and butt with soft kisses. Would you enjoy that? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back