Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 11-19-2014, 10:05 PM   #51
satindani
Literotica Guru

I love panties, I think I have more than my wife.

Old 11-19-2014, 10:34 PM   #52
Jackme12
Virgin

Panties

love wearing panties on my knees greeting a facial in Plainfield il

Old 11-20-2014, 05:54 AM   #53
Stephan1515
Really Really Experienced

wish the wife would buy me some. hers are tight on me.

Old 11-20-2014, 02:47 PM   #54
heyrocky

I like mine nice and tight but then I like the high cut panties and if they aren't tight my cock falls out of the sides. If they are good and tight they hold me in better.

Old 11-20-2014, 09:01 PM   #55
submann48
Really Experienced

i love wearing tight panties...and showing them off.

Old 11-20-2014, 09:11 PM   #56
dianecd_oh
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by submann48 View Post
i love wearing tight panties...and showing them off.
What else do you wear?

Old 11-20-2014, 09:25 PM   #57
bi303
Really Experienced

pink hanes boy briefs right now. wish my wife had something sexier.. she's out at a country western concert tonight.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:50 AM   #58
Rigger287
Literotica Guru

I love wearing my wife's panties and other lingerie when she is out - and then taking photos of mw thus dressed. I now have quite a collection of photos.

Old 11-21-2014, 09:14 AM   #59
stinson
Literotica Guru

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...5&d=1416578852

todays a floral day

Old 11-22-2014, 05:30 PM   #60
bluebird70
Really Experienced

i luv to wear thongs

got about 40 pairs

im into swapping pics of me in them - if anyone want to swap get in touch

redrobin7272 on skype or yahoo

Old 12-01-2014, 08:14 AM   #61
aepirk2
Virgin

Some Day

Someday I will find my panty play partner. I just can't wait to have us both cum all day in panties'

Old 12-01-2014, 10:15 AM   #62
heyitsthatguy77
Really Experienced

I enjoy it from time to time. Got a hot shower yesterday got my cock, balls, and ass all clean shaven then spent rest of day in nothing but panties. I love the feel of them when fresh shaven too.

Old 12-01-2014, 09:44 PM   #63
secretdesires79
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2009sam View Post
Ive enjoyed wearing panties since I was 12. The first time I sucked a cock in panties I Knew I was hooked on cock and lingerie. Anyone else?
Same here that's about when I started. I'm 35 now and love dressing in bras panties stockings garter belts nighties dresses etc. Its always been a huge turn on for me. I've always wanted to find a woman who enjoyed me doing this. Its fun with a guy though too.

Old 12-01-2014, 10:00 PM   #64
jessflynn
Really Experienced

I have off and on since I was very young. Recently hit the big 4-Oh and still can't get enough of it.

I'm constantly wearing panties and garters and hose. I wear them to work and as often as I can around the house. There's just something that can't be explained about how good it feels and of course arousing and exciting knowing what I'm wearing when no one else does.

Old 12-03-2014, 11:01 PM   #65
mt1313
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird70 View Post
i luv to wear thongs

got about 40 pairs

im into swapping pics of me in them - if anyone want to swap get in touch

redrobin7272 on skype or yahoo
You should post a few pics for us to see here.........it's fun!

Old 12-03-2014, 11:12 PM   #66
gman1970
Literotica Guru

nothing better

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsthatguy77 View Post
I enjoy it from time to time. Got a hot shower yesterday got my cock, balls, and ass all clean shaven then spent rest of day in nothing but panties. I love the feel of them when fresh shaven too.
That is an incredible feeling I agree mmmm

Kik SlightlyTwistedG

Θέλω να γαμήσω γαϊδούρια Σίσσυ σας

Old 12-03-2014, 11:35 PM   #67
darkheels
Submissive Girl

Been hooked on panties for forever!

Old 12-03-2014, 11:41 PM   #68
gman1970
Literotica Guru

I like to

Rummage through the clothes hamper and grab the pair my wife just wore the day before and then wear them for the day. Especially to work I always wonder if anyone can smell her body spray scent mixes with her scent as I heat them up. Keeps me hard all day and usually have a nice precum wet spot when I get home. I only wish I could tell her that I like doing this, maybe someday.

Old 12-04-2014, 08:15 PM   #69
newgentleguy

ooops

Last edited by newgentleguy : 12-11-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Old 12-04-2014, 08:53 PM   #70
J1biboi
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan1515 View Post
wish the wife would buy me some. hers are tight on me.
My wife's panties were always too loose on me.

Old 12-10-2014, 09:47 AM   #71
Ilovesilkthongs
Really Experienced

Loved my first time

I will never forget my first time being with a man while dressed in panties, actually this was also my first time ever with a man. I was in college and had been dressing for years. I put an ad on Craigslist and he responded thoughtfully and with a phone number. He picked me up from my school, and he was in his early 50s and I was 18. He was in great shape as he worked construction.

We went to his home which was beautiful. He led me to his bed room, where he had laid out a collection of girls clothing. He said wear anything you like and closed the door. I put on a hot pink pace thong and matching bra, and jean skirt, and white tank top. He came into the room and told me I looked beautiful. We made out on his bed for awhile and I felt his hard cock through his jeans. Finally he had me get on my knees and I sucked a dick for the first time. He was rock hard and about 7". He was a real man.

After sucking him for about 10 mins he stood me up, and turned me around. He kissed my neck and pulled my skirt up. He reached into my thong and started stroking my tiny 3" dick. He said "you have such small pretty girl dick" and I almost came right then. We made our way to his bed and he laid me down. With my legs spread wide he lubed up my tight ass and slowly entered me, I have played with toys previously so the pain was minimal. Soon he was thrusting deep inside me and I was moaning like a woman. He started to fuck me hard and I was screaming in pleasure. He started stroking my little dick in my panties and I exploded with cum. Soon after I felt him swell inside me and fill my ass with cum.

Old 12-10-2014, 10:50 PM   #72
Joso
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretdesires79 View Post
Same here that's about when I started. I'm 35 now and love dressing in bras panties stockings garter belts nighties dresses etc. Its always been a huge turn on for me. I've always wanted to find a woman who enjoyed me doing this. Its fun with a guy though too.
I've worn my wife's panties and like painting my toenails. Especially a nice, bright red. I've worn a dress before, and it felt so damned comfortable and natural I couldn't believe it. Would like to invest in one or two nice summer dresses, and a few pairs of panties...

A TGirl I talked with one time told me that "it was more fun being a girl." I think I believe her.

Old 12-11-2014, 12:35 AM   #73
heyrocky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovesilkthongs View Post
I will never forget my first time being with a man while dressed in panties, actually this was also my first time ever with a man. I was in college and had been dressing for years. I put an ad on Craigslist and he responded thoughtfully and with a phone number. He picked me up from my school, and he was in his early 50s and I was 18. He was in great shape as he worked construction.

We went to his home which was beautiful. He led me to his bed room, where he had laid out a collection of girls clothing. He said wear anything you like and closed the door. I put on a hot pink pace thong and matching bra, and jean skirt, and white tank top. He came into the room and told me I looked beautiful. We made out on his bed for awhile and I felt his hard cock through his jeans. Finally he had me get on my knees and I sucked a dick for the first time. He was rock hard and about 7". He was a real man.

After sucking him for about 10 mins he stood me up, and turned me around. He kissed my neck and pulled my skirt up. He reached into my thong and started stroking my tiny 3" dick. He said "you have such small pretty girl dick" and I almost came right then. We made our way to his bed and he laid me down. With my legs spread wide he lubed up my tight ass and slowly entered me, I have played with toys previously so the pain was minimal. Soon he was thrusting deep inside me and I was moaning like a woman. He started to fuck me hard and I was screaming in pleasure. He started stroking my little dick in my panties and I exploded with cum. Soon after I felt him swell inside me and fill my ass with cum.
Great story we should all be so lucky. Thanks for sharing.

Old 12-11-2014, 10:31 AM   #74
dianecd_oh
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joso View Post
I've worn my wife's panties and like painting my toenails. Especially a nice, bright red. I've worn a dress before, and it felt so damned comfortable and natural I couldn't believe it. Would like to invest in one or two nice summer dresses, and a few pairs of panties...

A TGirl I talked with one time told me that "it was more fun being a girl." I think I believe her.
Get some heels and hosiery (pantyhose or nylons) and you will be amazed at how good dressing feels.

Old 12-11-2014, 11:04 PM   #75
Brent106
Literotica Guru

I love wearing panties, I have several pair and at times wear my g/f's when she is gone. Make me feel closer to her until she gets back!