Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 12-27-2017, 02:46 PM   #26
ChasBozwell30
Really Really Experienced

anyone know any good, safe, clean london saunas? always been curious, would love to meet people somewhere...

Old 01-06-2018, 05:40 PM   #27
flyingtinopener
Really Experienced

Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasBozwell30 View Post
anyone know any good, safe, clean london saunas? always been curious, would love to meet people somewhere...
Have a look a The Greenhouse Gay Men,s Sauna, I,ve been to the one in Luton, and the one near Birmingham, they are both very good

Old 01-06-2018, 05:42 PM   #28
ChasBozwell30

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingtinopener View Post
Have a look a The Greenhouse Gay Men,s Sauna, I,ve been to the one in Luton, and the one near Birmingham, they are both very good
thanks, is there one in london do you know?

Old 01-10-2018, 03:24 PM   #29
CuriousBoy7
Virgin

Last edited by CuriousBoy7 : 03-03-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Old 01-18-2018, 12:47 PM   #30
ChasBozwell30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousBoy7 View Post
I have been interested in going to a gay sauna for some time too, just never plucked up the courage to go yet though. I imagine it can be a lot of fun with many possibilities
yes, like putting yourself in a very charged sexual situation, but one you can have some control over, i guess. definately considering a london one...

Old 01-21-2018, 01:44 PM   #31
ILoveToCum2
Really Experienced

This sounds interesting, not sure I would be confident enough to try this. But I do have lots of fantasies about accidentally ending up in a scenario like this.

Old 01-21-2018, 06:47 PM   #32
londonmrhappy
Virgin

Quote:
Iíve been to a few, they are all safe and clean. Pleasuredrome and Chariots Waterloo are right near Waterloo station. Both are large and clean. Pleasuredrome is better fitted out, but Chariots is friendlier. My fave is The Locker Room in Kennington, which is small but really friendly.

Old 01-22-2018, 06:17 PM   #33
CuriousBoy7
Virgin

Quote:
yes, like putting yourself in a very charged sexual situation, but one you can have some control over, i guess. definately considering a london one...
Yes, exactly!

Old 01-23-2018, 10:58 PM   #34
HomerSimpson123
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I know they're not the same as saunas, but my heart used to pound when, as a young man, I go to an adult theatre or ABS with booths.

Old 01-24-2018, 12:33 PM   #35
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson123 View Post
I know they're not the same as saunas, but my heart used to pound when, as a young man, I go to an adult theatre or ABS with booths.
It is definitely an exciting thrill!!!

Old 01-24-2018, 06:38 PM   #36
Lovetobebi99
Experienced

Quote:
I don't know which ones good, but would love to try for the first time with a buddy in London. Maybe a drink first, take the plunge together?

Old 01-24-2018, 10:33 PM   #37
toocurious1974
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson123 View Post
My heart still pounds when I go them!

Old 01-24-2018, 10:58 PM   #38
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru

I got hard just reading all of your posts

Old 01-25-2018, 11:50 AM   #39
Jerseyshore
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mqoi View Post
If I'm going to suck your cock, I want you to get the full experience. Including nibbling at your ball sack and cock head, sucking on your balls, licking your ass crack, etc. And when you cum in my mouth, of course I'm going to swallow. It's all part of the experience for both of us.
Ditto!!!!!!

Old 01-25-2018, 11:56 AM   #40
Jerseyshore
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG564E View Post
For those men who are still curious, you can experience the freedom of just watching, or participating in gay sex. If you just want a blow job, you will certainly be pleased at the skill other men have in sucking cock. Never met any guy who would not swallow. Hope I never do!

For the veterans of gay facilities, the cock we all crave is right there. Naked, wanting to be seen, played with, sucked dry, or for anal play either way, the candy store for male on male sex.

Extremely hot and arousing. Sandals are a good idea also.
When I was younger I enjoyed the bath house in Atlantic City (probably closed now) and I found the atmosphere relaxed and quite liberating if you had the right mindset. There were men of all descriptions there and any pleasure you wanted....mmmm sitting there next to another man and kissing and playing with each other's cock...no hurry just pleasure

Last edited by Jerseyshore : 01-28-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Old 01-28-2018, 01:44 PM   #41
ChasBozwell30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetobebi99 View Post
I don't know which ones good, but would love to try for the first time with a buddy in London. Maybe a drink first, take the plunge together?
now that's tempting...

Old 01-28-2018, 07:14 PM   #42
Jonnyboy75
Virgin

Smile Bi guy needing cock

First time I went to a gay sauna was in Leicester. Iím straight and bi curious. When I payed my fees I had a old cross dresser who showed me around. He took me to the adult cinema and after a while he came up to me and asked me if I wanted to play. He took my cock and give me me the best blow job Iíve ever had. When I looked around I noticed several guys watching all wanking over me . Such a turn on still waiting to be fucked for first time as nervous to have a cock in me.

Old 01-30-2018, 05:52 AM   #43
UnderMyKilt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samday View Post
Hi all. Been "straight" all my life but, because of .....
Just a conversation starter. Is that "identified" as straight" or "presented as straight"? So much to read between the lines of "but", "because of". There's no justification needed...especially not here.

True stories of my youthful gay follies.

What can I say? After all these years, and a diverse variety of sexual experiences, kinks, and fetishes, I'm still trying to figure out this
"nature vs nurture" thing.

In any event, I yam what I yam and dat's all what I yam .

Old 01-31-2018, 05:30 AM   #44
jakelc
Literotica Guru

I have a few meetings out of town today so Iím hoping to have some time to fit in a visit to W3 in Blackpool. My last visit left me very happy and wanting more and this is my first opportunity to visit again, hopefully it will be just as busy. I had to cut back last year as I enjoyed spending a lot of free time at my local saunas, hopefully this year will be just as enjoyable

Last edited by jakelc : 01-31-2018 at 05:42 AM.

Old 02-04-2018, 01:55 PM   #45
ChasBozwell30

Quote:
Originally Posted by londonmrhappy View Post
Iíve been to a few, they are all safe and clean. Pleasuredrome and Chariots Waterloo are right near Waterloo station. Both are large and clean. Pleasuredrome is better fitted out, but Chariots is friendlier. My fave is The Locker Room in Kennington, which is small but really friendly.
thanks, that's really helpful

Anyone tried any bars in soho? i guess there are some cool places to chill out and hook up there, definately planning on checking some out...

Old 02-04-2018, 08:02 PM   #46
londonmrhappy
Virgin

Quote:
thanks, that's really helpful

Anyone tried any bars in soho? i guess there are some cool places to chill out and hook up there, definately planning on checking some out...
No problems. I donít really go to gay bars, just gay saunas and sex clubs. If you are brave and want to get into several hundred naked men, go to Stark Bollock Naked in Vauxhall on a Sunday. Insane sex party under the railway arches. The only time Iíve ever ordered a beer while someone was blowing me.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:56 PM   #47
MrRandyWatson
Literotica Guru

I donít know what itís like in the UK, but here in Columbus we have a bathhouse Iíve been to several times. Every time is different, but thereís always something about a bunch of naked men together in an environment where any sexual desire can come true.

That said, if I see a guy in a room with his ass up, itís perfect. One guy from around here puts on a jockstrap and blindfold and waits for any guy who comes by to fuck him. Heís given me his number but I havenít been able to set anything up.

Old 02-06-2018, 03:08 PM   #48
ChasBozwell30

Quote:
Originally Posted by londonmrhappy View Post
No problems. I donít really go to gay bars, just gay saunas and sex clubs. If you are brave and want to get into several hundred naked men, go to Stark Bollock Naked in Vauxhall on a Sunday. Insane sex party under the railway arches. The only time Iíve ever ordered a beer while someone was blowing me.
thanks again. is there any really good time or day to go to any of those saunas? definately getting more turned on thinking about them...!

Old 02-06-2018, 09:29 PM   #49
Pittdude1972
Literotica Guru

Houston area?

Hot times, thanks for sharing all the info. Anything in Houston?

Old 02-07-2018, 02:49 PM   #50
MrRandyWatson
Literotica Guru

Quote:
thanks again. is there any really good time or day to go to any of those saunas? definately getting more turned on thinking about them...!
Avoid the morning. Any time before lunch is bad. Afternoons are at least OK; there are signs of life there after lunch.