Protection (closed)

I glance at Sarah and I can see that she is having the same reaction that I am. "I think Sarah needs some loving care from Serena." I say with a smile, watching as Tom's cock twitches at the thought of his wife getting tended to by the other person in the room.
 
When I made the "arrangements" with Serena, I let her know that the two of you were pregnant . . . beyond the fucking stage. She is quite comfortable with that knowledge, and came in with the attitude of doing whatever was need to provide complete satisfaction to the entire group . . . whatever that may be!!!

As you turn Sarah over to Serena, I eagerly await your assistance in removing my clothing and freeing my hard cock from the restraints of clothing. As you turn toward us, "Baby, I think Tom needs your help more than I do right now . . . get those clothes off of him before his cock explodes."

Watching as Serena helps Sarah sit back in a comfortable recliner, I can already see the flow of juices from her pussy. Serena begins by licking Sarah's full pregnant tits, her fingers finding Sarah's dripping pussy and hard clit . . .

This is going to be fun!!!!!!
 
Sarah is already moaning as she is cared for by Serena. I take my place on my knees in front of Tom, pulling his pants and underwear down his hips until his thick cock is bobbing in front of me as he watches his wife being eaten out by another person. I immediately cover his cock with my mouth, sucking on it as he moans and starts to pump his hips.
 
Damn, it is getting noisy in here . . . Sarah is moaning at the feel of Serena's mouth on her pussy . . . probably going to bring out an explosive orgasm before too long. Tom is thrusting up toward your face as your engulf his hard cock with one deep slurping sound.

Standing, I strip my clothes off, revealing my hard cock . . . stroking myself casually, I step toward Serena and sarah and rub the precum-covered tip on her breasts . . . feeling her hard nipples slide under my cock head.
 
Sarah turns her head as she feels your cock on her heavy breasts. She lets out a moan as she is soon wrapping her fingers around your cock for a hand job. Her eyes lock onto your own, full of lust as she is eaten out by the woman between her legs. She whimpers and coos, stroking you quickly in time with the pleasure that is coursing through her body.
 
Back
Top