On my own

This one is my favourite, hair down and ready to play

Does anyone have any requests for my next photo session? I'd like it if you told me what excites you, what opportunities you would take

Mmmmm, lovely teasing pose and especially love those luscious nipples. :devil::kiss:

Requests? Similar shot but from behind...;):rose:

This one is my favourite, hair down and ready to play

Does anyone have any requests for my next photo session? I'd like it if you told me what excites you, what opportunities you would take

How about on your back, naked with legs spread? I could supply a hard prop for the picture.

Someone sent me a lovely message asking for me to be holding my breasts with painted nails, so this one is for you. My hair isn't quite long enough to make this one more of a tease but hopefully no one complains <3

Last edited:
Someone sent me a lovely message asking for me to be holding my breasts with painted nails, so this one is for you. My hair isn't quite long enough to make this one more of a tease but hopefully no one complains <3

Wow, that's woken me up this morning ;)

Sensual and sexy

Wowsie

I've come three times this evening thinking about everyone enjoying these pictures, thanks guys <3

Hello K'Kat

All 3 of your pics are ' killer pics ' ;-)
You have fabulous lips and hair * - including those in the pic was a great move.

So you've cum 3 times thinking of us horny males enjoying your pics - just imagine the tributes that your pics have got ( you should ask for proof ;-D )

* Fabulous breasts too - do mention how big they are ( I knowww ... But it is an obsession with us males :-D )

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

You will never ever get any complaints

More?

I'm out at the pub with some friends & thinking about taking a quick moment away on my own to take a photo, would anyone like that?

Complains??? Are you kidding me? No one in the right mind would complain about your sexy pictures.

Back