Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 3

Hehe.;)

Getting back into the threads and getting naked--I've missed your pic posts and am so thrilled to see you and yours again.:heart:

Thanks for the warm welcome back.:kiss:

Beautiful picture ...... thank you

Thank you.

You are what is nice! :devil:

:):kiss:

OMG ICY WOW missed you!

Icy1-08-26-2016, 1026 PM p4131

Thank you for sharing

hugs :kiss:

old borg fred

Hi Fred.
So sorry to hear of your bad health.:kiss:

So glad to see that Sexy Body again!! :kiss:

Aww, thanks.

I've been drinking. Please forgive me if I cross a decency line.

I imagine my hands cupping your breast, feeling the hot, soft weight of them. My thumbs swipe across your nipples, once, twice. Your body flinches in response, so I know you feel the caress. Using just my index finger, I trace your areolas -- the pink skin softer, more tender than the white. Lifting the right, I bend and circle your nipple with the tip of my tongue, causing it to tighten and extend. I take that as encouragement. My lips close over the spongy extension and pinch, while my tongue flicks and licks. Suction is next. Suction, pinching, nibbling, until I sense your legs weaken, knees buckle. A message to move my attention to your left breast. :devil:

I guess you should pour me a drink too.😉😘

Last edited:
habitual reuploader here.

Just remeasured myself...44J (US. 44GG UK)

X29sCkW.png

Last edited:
Fred, I know you are feeling poorly, so I hope this helps. Take two and enjoy the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred, I know you are feeling poorly, so I hope this helps. Take two and enjoy the morning.
It was really nice from you dear Msglendale32A... Fred deserves all the best!! :heart:
You're beautiful inside & outside!!
:rose:

I am sure anyone seeing your beautiful body will smile and brighten their day
Thanks for the smiles

Well, not everyone can see me, but glad to help those who do.

What lovely and perfect Boobs...

What a treat to suck on your beautiful breasts

Perfect? Not really, but thanks.

It was really nice from you dear Msglendale32A... Fred deserves all the best!! :heart:
You're beautiful inside & outside!!

Thank you for saying so, and I'm sure Fred will enjoy your pretty contribution too.

It sure helped me forget some of my pains. Always happy when you share, MsGlendale32a. Thank you!

Pain, pain, go away, come never again on titty Tuesday.

Gee, where were you at 5 o'clock this morning. :D

In bed. Where were you?

Back