Hey!

JenniBean

Really Really Experienced
Everyone keeps telling me I need to introduce myself on the Personals Page as a newbie so here goes. I am Jenni. I'm 6 foot tall with curly red hair and green eyes. I am a college student and just turned 21. I learned about Lit from a website that had a link to their erotic stories. After reading a number of stories I began looking at the boards and finally joined. Anyone who has advice on how I can get more out of Lit would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Welcome to Lit.

What you get out of it depends largely upon what you want to get out of it. If you want to get into pissing matching and comparing dick sizes, head on over to the General Board, but bring your brain with you. If you prefer light banter and adding by one (or sometimes 2), then try the Playground. If you're looking to get your kink on and connect with others who share a fetish or two with you, try the kink board. And if BDSM is your particular kink, we have a whole board for that. We even now have a board exclusively dealing with politics... and we have two role playing areas (one for sex, and one for.... I really don't know what the other one is for, to be totally honest)

Welcome Jenni! I hope you are enjoying it. The number one rule I would say is "don't take anything here too seriously."

Welcome... just poke around and get as involved as you wish.

Happy Sunday evening!

Everyone keeps telling me I need to introduce myself on the Personals Page as a newbie so here goes. I am Jenni. I'm 6 foot tall with curly red hair and green eyes. I am a college student and just turned 21. I learned about Lit from a website that had a link to their erotic stories. After reading a number of stories I began looking at the boards and finally joined. I don't have kik or Skype but try to answer all PMs that I receive. Anyone who has advice on how I can get more out of Lit would be appreciated.

Welcum to Lit JenniBean :rose: .. hope u enjoy your time here as much as I have so far ;) .. there is lots of great folks here so I'm sure u will find something that peaks ur interest šŸ˜‰

Everyone keeps telling me I need to introduce myself on the Personals Page as a newbie so here goes. I am Jenni. I'm 6 foot tall with curly red hair and green eyes. I am a college student and just turned 21. I learned about Lit from a website that had a link to their erotic stories. After reading a number of stories I began looking at the boards and finally joined. Anyone who has advice on how I can get more out of Lit would be appreciated.

I'm a little late to the party in welcoming you, but none-the-less welcome! The nice thing about the Lit family and culture is that you can make of it what you will. Stories, pictures, polls even some how to stuff I found one night when I was bored. I've been here for a little while, not very active on the boards just a "lurker", but I've made a few good friends and have enjoyed my time. I'm actually a VA native, don't live there now, but I get back fairly regularly. It's beautiful down there and I hear it's "for lovers". ;)
Have fun String Bean!!

Welcome to lit lady. Read the ads and the stories. Figure out what interest you. Check the ads for something like you want. Then write your own.

A warm welcome from a fellow VA member. Enjoy the site. Make some friends. PM and say hello if you like.

Welcome, fellow NOVA peep!

Back