Need someone to dominate me

Juliettexx

Virgin
Kik me at juliettelyla. Would love to sex chat or role play. No I do not send pics but you can. (Sorry) just strictly chat. Would love someone to dominate me and teach me things ;) see ya there

how

How would you like to be dominated, softly, held gently in place as you were touched, kissed licked and probed, the more turned on you got the more you want to touch yourself because the teasing is becoming so unbearable, each time you move a hand to your nipple or clit it is moved away and held tightly so you can only lay there and take the tease, kissing, stroking, licking, a nipple so lightly touched you are not sure it actually was, fingers running up your inner thigh teasing around your labia and over your pubic mound.....

or the other way?

How would you like to be dominated, softly, held gently in place as you were touched, kissed licked and probed, the more turned on you got the more you want to touch yourself because the teasing is becoming so unbearable, each time you move a hand to your nipple or clit it is moved away and held tightly so you can only lay there and take the tease, kissing, stroking, licking, a nipple so lightly touched you are not sure it actually was, fingers running up your inner thigh teasing around your labia and over your pubic mound.....

or the other way?

If you are gonna dominate her.....DOMINATE HER.......throw her ass on the bed.....tie her arms to the bed and her ankle right beside them and fuck her mouth ass and pussy til she screams.....

more

If you are gonna dominate her.....DOMINATE HER.......throw her ass on the bed.....tie her arms to the bed and her ankle right beside them and fuck her mouth ass and pussy til she screams.....

So the other way, more then one way to skin a cat and who says it cant build to that type of rough no holds bared fingering and fucking. Mouth arse and pussy all there to be used, moving her into the position I want then taking what I want,,,,,

but this is about Juliettexx

Last edited:
So the other way, more then one way to skin a cat and who says it cant build to that type of rough no holds bared fingering and fucking. Mouth arse and pussy all there to be used, moving her into the position I want then taking what I want,,,,,

but this is about Juliettexx

Who is more than likely someone that will continue to post something about dominated continuously because she's more than likely not real.

Tbh

Even some if the real ones on here are such bitches anymore it's almost not worth the effort to try

TBH I have had some good chat on here with some women, some were just the put little effort in but some were very good at conversation both of a sexual kind and just a chatty kind.
Hope that doesn't sound patronizing, its meant as a compliment.

TBH I have had some good chat on here with some women, some were just the put little effort in but some were very good at conversation both of a sexual kind and just a chatty kind.
Hope that doesn't sound patronizing, its meant as a compliment.

Oh I know and understand it....and I have done...even had fun with it...only to be ignored afterword because their "true one" returns to be there for them....those are the cunts I hate

Lol

Oh I know and understand it....and I have done...even had fun with it...only to be ignored afterword because their "true one" returns to be there for them....those are the cunts I hate

LOL let it go mate,

Kik me at juliettelyla. Would love to sex chat or role play. No I do not send pics but you can. (Sorry) just strictly chat. Would love someone to dominate me and teach me things ;) see ya there
I'm available on skype messenger if your interested ;)

Back