Selective breeding

Mike_Yates

Literotica's Anti-Hero
If we only breed from the best and brightest, there would be a significant improvement to the overall genetic quality of human beings, yes?

If we only breed from the best and brightest, there would be a significant improvement to the overall genetic quality of human beings, yes?
We, as a society, are doing the opposite of that and getting predictable results.

People have been selectively since before they were people...

The best and brightest already pick best and bright mates.

The one exception to the rule is the second trophy wife, but she's not fro breeding, but for keeping her mouth shut and fucking for her allowance.

The one exception to the rule is the second trophy wife, but she's not fro breeding, but for keeping her mouth shut and fucking for her allowance.

Statistically, poor and uneducated people have many more children than their counterpart.

At least you're doing your part from contaminating the stream, Mike. Take a bow big fella!

51TxOuJMY7L._SY300_.jpg

The best.

We don't know what's good for us let alone what constitutes the best among us. Have you seen what we've done to dog breeds over the last hundred years or so? Christ.

The best.

We don't know what's good for us let alone what constitutes the best among us. Have you seen what we've done to dog breeds over the last hundred years or so? Christ.

well, when they tried this back in the day it was easy because best simply meant white anglo-saxon protestants who weren't poor. something tells me mike wouldn't have too many problems with that definition, so... yeah, have fun banging your head against the wall.

At least you're doing your part from contaminating the stream, Mike. Take a bow big fella!

51TxOuJMY7L._SY300_.jpg

I wonder. There was that guy Funk used to date who was giving the sperm donations in the Target bathroom. Mike has fatherhood hope yet!

well, when they tried this back in the day it was easy because best simply meant white anglo-saxon protestants who weren't poor. something tells me mike wouldn't have too many problems with that definition, so... yeah, have fun banging your head against the wall.

Every once in a while I can't help myself and end up doing so. Thankfully the urge comes less and less frequently.

You got that wrong. The exception is the jock who marrieds trophy wife. Her IQ dropped 50 points just by having sex with a jock.

The best.

I wanted to make a cleaver comment but all I can say is "what she said".

Back