GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey vibe. It has been a long time since I posted on here last. I think I may be around a little more often over the next couple of months at least.. I'll have a quick browse and see if I recognise anyone.. How things change huh?

For now though.. off to the blurt thread.. if I can find it..

Hey vibe. It has been a long time since I posted on here last. I think I may be around a little more often over the next couple of months at least.. I'll have a quick browse and see if I recognise anyone.. How things change huh?

For now though.. off to the blurt thread.. if I can find it..

Hello Angel, a lot of people have left but we still have a nice place here.:kiss::heart: You have been missed.

Greetings Earthlings

The Empress is asking admission to GLBT Daily Vibe, hoping to meet some great folks on here.

The Empress is asking admission to GLBT Daily Vibe, hoping to meet some great folks on here.

Welcome Empress, usually there are some good folk around.
sweet people tend to be attracted to this place. You post as much as you Like.:kiss::rose:

wearing hot pink panties
Listening to Queen
working on some DvD's to burn.

and many hugs and kisses to those of Vibeland and elsewhere.

Good evening Gianna and to all the other wonderful people here! :)

I hope all is well with you, Gianna and that you're having a great day. Life is going well here for me.

Wonderful visit

Yesterday I had lunch with a friend from high school and college who had called me the day before (using my old name, which I corrected and said it has been Lainie for 5 years, but he was just forgetting). Any way, my SO and I had lunch with him his wife and son and grandson at the Olive Garden nearby. It was so nice to be able to actually see someone I haven't seen for nearly 60yrs. I also knew his wife and my sister knows both of them, but she isn't here.

At no time did anyone use the wrong pronoun or the wrong name for me. I have been in email contact with him thru Classmates.com for many years, so he has been aware of my transition. I was simply treated as a loved woman friend, and gave both him and his wife hugs when we left.

Yesterday I had lunch with a friend from high school and college who had called me the day before (using my old name, which I corrected and said it has been Lainie for 5 years, but he was just forgetting). Any way, my SO and I had lunch with him his wife and son and grandson at the Olive Garden nearby. It was so nice to be able to actually see someone I haven't seen for nearly 60yrs. I also knew his wife and my sister knows both of them, but she isn't here.

At no time did anyone use the wrong pronoun or the wrong name for me. I have been in email contact with him thru Classmates.com for many years, so he has been aware of my transition. I was simply treated as a loved woman friend, and gave both him and his wife hugs when we left.

Good morning Empress!

It's wonderful that you had such a great visit. Times like that are so much fun. I haven't seen any of my friends from HS in about 15 years and I miss that. Being on the other side of the country makes it a bit difficult.

Good evening Gianna and to all the other wonderful people here! :)

I hope all is well with you, Gianna and that you're having a great day. Life is going well here for me.

Hello mutato, it is lovely to see you :rose:

:heart::heart::rose:
it is a lovely story.

still celebrating my birthday....

Today was amazing! My Mistress and her Dom and I did a role play in a chat room w/ 3 of us. They used a new bullet vibe on me given to me (for real) on my birthday a few days ago. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! Thank you Lit.com for new friends and Birthday dreams that are cumming true. :)

I am so damn invisible. Someone hug me? I feel like I'm in an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and not in the fun way. :(

Hello

Hello to all, how are you doing? I went to the gym today and got a few errands done, and have about 3 hours to chill before I have to leave for work. Working on some projects but decided to give that a rest too.
I don't know what people really talk about here but anyways.
Just got done moving over the last few weeks and just have to get it all where it goes, wheew will it ever get done?
Working out a lot lately, so that is cool. Reading some too, that is something that I like to do.

Have a good day, and night too :)

Working 700 miles away from home , boyfriend and family... Nobody for Miles around, but i'm strangely happy... Pop on here for a little look every couple of nights and other stuff!.. Last year at this time, I had no wiFi here, and it was.. REALLY boring, but I can handle this... Love to all
Lou x

Hello to all, how are you doing? I went to the gym today and got a few errands done, and have about 3 hours to chill before I have to leave for work. Working on some projects but decided to give that a rest too.
I don't know what people really talk about here but anyways.
Just got done moving over the last few weeks and just have to get it all where it goes, wheew will it ever get done?
Working out a lot lately, so that is cool. Reading some too, that is something that I like to do.

Have a good day, and night too :)
And to you fungent:kiss::rose: Welcome to the thread.

Working 700 miles away from home , boyfriend and family... Nobody for Miles around, but i'm strangely happy... Pop on here for a little look every couple of nights and other stuff!.. Last year at this time, I had no wiFi here, and it was.. REALLY boring, but I can handle this... Love to all
Lou x

Welcome Lou :kiss::heart::rose: :)

Had a fun time at work last night. A man who had been playing slot poker for about 6 hours finally hit 4 wild 2's for a payout of $6000!. And he gave me a nice tip too.

im new

Im new here not sure iff this is the right place to put this but I havent ever really experienced pleasure with a guy before unless he was eating me out. I have been extremely turned on ny looking at other women andlooking at the pics and stories of lesbian encounters. What does this mean? Ive never been with a woman bit fantasize about it All the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back