If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking coffee with Irish whiskey...looooots of whiskey...lets see if we can erase this memory heh

As previous people who have woke up next to me will attest, your best bet is Bacardi 151, with a thorazine mixer and months of therapy.

Keep our stuff separate, 'kay?

:kiss:

Oh of course, that's collector edition stuff there. Especially when you did that thing ... upside down.... and I was all "whoa!"and you were like "uh huh". That stuff you can't get on the internet, no way!

We seriously have to lay off the tequila

The last thing I remember was the bartender saying "want to try this drink called 'a gorilla fart'?" and the next thing I know, Jag and I and Bel are naked on the balcony, and my eyebrows are shaved off.

The last thing I remember was the bartender saying "want to try this drink called 'a gorilla fart'?" and the next thing I know, Jag and I and Bel are naked on the balcony, and my eyebrows are shaved off.

*sings* People think it's funny but it's messy and it's runny ... Green gorilla grunts.

:eek:

Oh of course, that's collector edition stuff there. Especially when you did that thing ... upside down.... and I was all "whoa!"and you were like "uh huh". That stuff you can't get on the internet, no way!

Can't get it for free, anyway.

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back