Claiming Ms. Vaughn (closed)

kaitlyn_sun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Posts
875


Kelly straightened her glasses as she walked across the teacher’s parking lot, her purse and her briefcase both slung over one shoulder, but still keeping a brisk pace in her heels. When she had first started student teaching, one of the older teachers had admonished her for the heels she wore in the classroom, saying that it was inappropriate. She had countered by saying that not only was that an outdated idea about women’s clothing and that she could wear whatever she wanted as long as it was professional, but that it only made SENSE for her to wear heels; She was barely five three, and had to struggle to get her weight up to an hundred and fifteen pounds. If she was going to be teaching high school english, she needed all the height advantage she could get.

The weather was still holding onto that last bit of warmth from the summer, but it was clear that autumn was on them. There was a briskness to the air, and that unmistakeable autumn smell. Kelly got cold easily, so she was sure to wear a cardigan over her white blouse and pencil skirt during class, and a longer coat for the outdoors.

She entered the building, greeting a few of the students that waved to her. She wasn’t the newest teacher in the school anymore, but she was close. She had been there for four years, having started as a substitute after she had finished her bachelor's degree and gotten her certification. She was incredibly fortunate to have a position open up in her school like this; ordinarily when you were applying for a high school teaching position you were competing against people with master's degrees. Thankfully, she had made a really good impression on the principal and school board with her love for the subject and her well prepared and executed lesson plans, and they had agreed to grant her the position while she worked on her masters. It actually paid much better than a lot of the associate professorships at the collegiate level. If she continued to do well here, the someday the students might be calling her DOCTOR Vaughn.

She turned down the hallway, her heels making a smart little ‘klak klak’ with each step. She passed one of the bathrooms, and as always made sure she walked on the opposite side of the hall, lest any of the kids hanging out in there decide to make some sort of ridiculous scene. If there was any downside to teaching high school, it was the delinquent kids. She had a few in some of her classes, and had absolutely no patience for them. She loved and embraced and nurtured the kids that were there to learn, but she had no intention of being one of the teachers that tried to reach out to the loser kids and help them figure themselves out. These kids were teenagers, practically adults. She had no sympathy for the ones that didn’t want to try. She didn’t need it; she was 27, less than a decade older than some of them. She remembered being their age, and knew they could handle it if they wanted to.

She came to her classroom, unlocked it, and flipped the lights on. It was an odd room; most of the other teachers didn’t want it, but she loved it. A little bit of a lecture hall, there were three rows of amphitheatered risers going to the back, all curving around her central part of the room like a stage. Her desk sat off to the side, where she kept a long table that she used for different presentations and projects. Behind her was her large white board, currently with the different assignments her various classes were working on, as well as her ‘quote of the week’, a little thing she did to get the kids thinking about the beauty of language. Above the board was a large white wall… most of the walls were covered in posters from different classic books, but this space was empty, since the room had a large overhead projector mounted in the back. She used it to show clips from movies based on classic books for the kids that were more visual learners.

She set down her briefcase and purse on her desk, pulling off her coat and hanging it in the closet behind her desk, putting her purse in behind it. She opened her briefcase, and took out her laptop, plugging it in at her desk and clipping in the HDMI cable that would sink it to the projector. She turned it on, and tested out the video she had cued up. The kids were working on book reports for Richard III, and she wanted to show them some scenes from the Ian McKellan movie.

She bit her lip as she worked, idly crossing her legs under her desk. Shakespeare was part of the curriculum, but she had specifically chosen Richard III because it was one of her favorite plays. Still, as she thought about it, about the way Richard lied and murdered his way to the crown for no reason other than because he just wanted to be a villain, it made her think of Ian. They had broken up almost two months ago now, and she still couldn’t believe she had put up with him for so long. Not just ‘put up with’, she thought glumly, swallowing at the humiliating memory of the things they had done, that she had even let him FILM, for god sakes. Knowing what a snake he had turned out to be, all she could do is just be grateful that it was over. She had started talking with a really nice guy at her gym. Everything was turning out for the better. She just had to stop letting it bother her.

The early bell sounded, telling kids that they had a half hour to get to their homerooms. She straightened her glasses again, getting her notes together for the day.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nc2zkciMJ11tgzq12o1_500.jpg


Zack Codey remembered the day his parents got a divorce. Well, not really. But he did remember the day he knew it was going to happen. He was eleven at the time, he and his father had gone to the beach to surf and watch people walk by. Zack didn't surf, but his father did, so Zack would guard the truck and their stuff while his father caught a few waves. It had been a wonderful summer afternoon, Zack had curled up in the bed of his father's pick-up truck and held his Gameboy to his nose.

After surfing his father took him for a couple of fish tacos before they headed home. Headed to disaster.

Zack walked into the house first, hearing strange noises in the living room. He walked in to see several naked men surrounding his mother, gangbanging her like it was a porno film. Though there were no cameras. The four men taking part in his mom's ass turned to him with stunned and stupid expressions as they clearly didn't expect a kid to come walking in.

Zack's father walked in behind him and froze mid-step. The naked bodies separated and Zack had never seen such shame cross anyone's face as it had his mother that afternoon.

The divorce was quick and clean. Zack stayed living with his father, while his mother all but disappeared from his life. Which was good for Zack, he didn't have time to deal with a whore nor did he want one trying to be a parent or authority figure to him.

In truth Zack was crushed by what he saw. Everything he thought mattered, or thought was sacred, was utter trash. If family didn't matter, than nothing mattered. Women were just whores, marrying men just to get a free ride through live while the husband busts his ass for her.

Fuck that shit.

* * * * *

Eighteen-year-old Zack took a big hit of his joint and set it down on the ashtray he kept at the end of his desk. His finger went to his keyboard as he worked keystrokes to hack into the school registry. On the end of his desk was a pile of homework he had no intention of doing, but since all his science homework was to be turned in online....all he had to do was submit some fake scores into his record and poof, 89% in science.

Mr. Dempsy was a fat jack-ass of a teacher. Old in the tooth too, which meant the guy he fuck-all about computers and would have no clue that Zack had hacked the homework system to give himself fake grades. Considering the computer science knowledge he needed to pull off such a feat, he figured he deserved the B+ anyway.

Zack grabbed his joint and took another hit, then adjusted his Seplatura beanie. Now if he could only do the same thing for English class. The teacher there was young, but incredibly stuck up. She liked to make her students to do the work the old-fashioned way, by fucking hand.

With Disturbed blaring through his computer speakers, he was damned if he was going to sit there and write a paper, much less a whole fucking book report. He'd rather spend the night getting high and jacking off.

Speaking of which...Zack opened his web browser and tabbed over to Pornhub. "Time to see what's new on the menu." He muttered to himself.

While the experience he had with his mother, ruined his vision of women, it had done nothing to suppress his desire to fuck them. He thought chicks were hot, and he loved to fuck. But he didn't think they were worth anything beyond that. His ex-girlfriend Brittney didn't like the way he treated her, though she did like the way he fucked. It didn't take long for her to decide to leave him for another guy at school. Didn't matter to Zack, porn would serve him just fine until he found another bitch to sit on his dick.

"Let's see, let's see." He muttered as he flipped through the pages. It took him a while before he saw a thumbnail that caught his eye. He blinked and paused, mousing over the video to expand the preview. "Is that?"

Suddenly his eyes widened, "HOLY SHIT!" He cried, laughing. It was his English teacher Ms. Vaughn, buck naked and riding dick like a fucking champ. "I don't believe it." He said with a huge grin, his hands reaching up to adjust his beanie again.

Zack clicked on the video and watched it from start to finish. There was no denying who it was. He didn't even jerk off the first time he watched, stunned with delight at who he was actually watching. It seems his stuck-up bitch of a teacher, was actually a cock-whore like the rest of them.

After jerking off to her video, Zack scrambled for his link cables and quickly downloaded the movie to his hard-drive. Funny enough there was actually two more videos he was able to find with her in them. He downloaded those too. Plans formed in his head as he wondered who else might have found these.

Deciding that he didn't want anyone else to have these videos, he broke into the Pornhub server and ripped the videos off of there. A quick look into the other porn sites like YouPorn, X-Videos, and Spankbang, led him to a few copies of the video series which he promptly deleted.

Once he was sure he had the only copies, Zack hooked up his phone and copied the videos there. He smirked, and watched one of the videos again. Let's see this bitch talk shit to him again. Tomorrow he was going to ruin her fucking life.

Whore.

The next day he sat in class staring out the window. He paid the lesson no mind at all, as he no longer needed to listen to a single word she had to say. She wouldn't be talking much soon anyway. He glanced at his phone, where he had set a screenshot of the video as his wallpaper. She looked really fucking good naked, something you couldn't tell with the prissy bitch outfits she wore most of the time.

Fifteen minutes until class ended, and Zack's fun could begin.
 


Her classes were going quite nicely for the day. Everyone seemed to enjoy the little bit of the movie she showed; The film did some neat things with the opening monologue, shifting locations midway through it to highlight a shift in perspective and some really bold choices about how they introduce the concept of Richard addressing the audience directly. Their reading had focused on the play’s soliloquies, so several of the students had some very interesting observations. It made her smile to see everyone getting so much out of the material. Of course, there were always kids that managed to bring down the whole experience. In her afternoon class, the very last class of the day, even as they all sat in the dark room watching the excerpt of the movie she could tell that Zack Codey wasn’t paying attention.

Zack was one of her most frustrating students. He paid JUST enough attention for her to know how cuttingly smart he was, but he used it almost entirely to make sarcastic comments in class. He was so clever he was able to coast through most of her tests even though he made no attempt to hide the fact that he never read the material. He NEVER seemed interested in doing any of his writing assignments. His grades were terrible, obviously, but he just didn’t seem to care, and every time she looked into it, all his other grades seemed just fine. The only conclusion she could draw was that it was just in HER class that he chose to be so utterly rude and dismissive.

Once the video ended she flipped the lights on, looking around at the rest of the students, adjusting her glasses as she walked into the center of the classroom, her heels making tiny little ‘tak’ sounds. “So, some pretty bold choices there, huh?” Several of the kids nodded. “So, given that you all just finished writing a report very specifically on exactly this interplay between dialog and monologue, I’d love to know what you think about it…”

She looked around the classroom for a moment at all the attentive kids, all with what seemed like very clear ideas to express when she called on them. She should just do that, just call on one of these kids, and not have the inevitable argument that she totally knew would come. But she couldn’t help it. She resented Zack’s casual disinterest, and the way he seemed completely unaffected by her.

“Zack?” She said, looking over at him in the back of the class. “What do you think?”

She scowled at his answer. “Did you finish your report, Mr. Codey?”

She shook her head. “That’s unacceptable, Zack. I want you to stay after class, do you understand?”
 
Was there anything more lazy for a teacher than to show a movie in class? Not that Zack cared either way, but he did find it ironic that teachers showed movies and then tried to act like it wasn't an excuse for them to not do shit during class. After every movie the teacher would stand in front of the class and try to get the students to analyze what they just saw, except the students didn't pay attention either. So it was a stupid exercise.

Ms. Vaughn was no different. The movie ended and she clicked the lights back on and made an attempt to talk to the class. She dressed like a headmistress in a television show, it reeked of desperation really. Ms. Vaughn was young, and probably too young to be teaching high school kids who barely respected old people, let alone a bitch that was barely older than they were. But fuck it, at least she had a nice ass to stare at while she wrote shit on the chalkboard.

Zack hadn't watched the in-class movie, he had been messing around with his phone. Mostly watching Ms. Vaughn take a dick on mute. Funny how quickly the uptight demeanor vanished once she was impaled by cock.

“Zack?” She said, looking over at him in the back of the class. “What do you think?”

Zack glanced up from his lap and saw Ms. Vaughn just staring at him. Her weight shifted upon one leg as if she were already irritated with him. He shrugged and said, "I think showing movies in class is pointless bullshit."

There were "oohs" from the students as none dared to be so defiant as Zack was. He was a rebel and a problem for most teachers. But he was also able to ace tests without even trying. Most teachers learned quickly to leave him alone, probably because Zack wouldn't cooperate and he was smarter than most of them anyway. Best to leave the sleeping Lion alone when you are covered in meat.

Of course Ms. Vaughn didn't take highly to his comment, she never did. She scowled at his answer. “Did you finish your report, Mr. Codey?”

Zack smirked, "No, I couldn't be bothered with it."

She shook her head. “That’s unacceptable, Zack. I want you to stay after class, do you understand?”


Zack fought the urge to grin. This was exactly what he wanted. His phone was queued up and she had even saved him the trouble of setting up the projector. All he had to do was plug and play. Zack found himself excited to see the bitch wiped off her face as she instead begged for mercy, begged for him not to tell, begged him to do anything to keep her secrets.

Instead he scoffed and folded his arms over his chest. "Whatever."

Class continued for the final few minutes while Zack tuned back out. When the bell rang, everyone started packing up and filtering out of the classroom. Zack didn't need to pack up, because he didn't bring anything to class. While the class was in the big hurry to get the fuck out of dodge, Zack instead made his way to the projector and pulled out the connector from his pocket that would allow him to connect his phone to the machine. He connected the two devices and went to the door as the final student left.

He knocked the door shut and passively clicked the lock, then he made his way to the projector blatantly ignoring Ms. Vaughn's remarks. He picked up his phone and glanced at her, "Hey shut the fuck up for a second." Zack clicked the machine and fired up the image from his phone. There projected onto the wall was a very naked Ms. Vaughn bent over doggy style, with a man behind her. The look on her face said that the guy behind her was probably balls deep.

Zack grinned and looked at the teacher. "Would you look at what I found." He said happily. "It's like Christmas, only with sex. Sexmas!" He hit play and the sound of Ms. Vaughn's moans came through the projector speakers. "Now what high school teacher goes around putting porn of themselves online? Crazy right? There's like six of these videos too and I have downloaded, Every. Single. One." He told her with a smirk.

He stepped away from the machine and moved around to face her. "Oh don't worry Ms. Vaughn, I got your back though. I pulled all your fuckmovies off the internet and saved them to my various computer devices. So no one else but me can possibly watch them, and nobody ever will if....you pay the price." He glanced at her with a smile and a wink. "Know what I mean?" He asked grabbing his crotch.
 


When the bell finally rang, she looked up at Zack, watching him sit there, utterly arrogant, playing with his phone while the rest of the kids gathered up their books and backpacks. She couldn’t abide that sort of blatant disregard for her classroom, or for her. He absolutely had to be taught some manners. She turned to the dry erase board as the kids were leaving, writing out her plan for exactly how she would put him in his place. When she looked back, she saw that Zack had approached the door with everyone else, as though he thought he could simply ignore her instructions. Good, she thought, but she didn’t want him to be able to claim ignorance of the rules.

“If you walk out of here, young man, you will be committing a willful act of insubordination and I will see to it you’re expelled for it, do you understand me? If you walk out, don’t even bother coming back to school.”

He stopped and faced her, swinging the door shut in what was clearly meant to be some sort of childish tantrum. Capped her dry-erase marker, pointing at the board as he crossed the classroom, not even looking at her. “I’m altering the grading scale for the semester. Every other student will be held to the same standard, so you won’t be able to accuse me of singling you out… but I won’t count ANYONE’S grades unless they complete their written reports. So you can either get with the program, or you have a guaranteed F…”

"Hey shut the fuck up for a second."

She blinked. What… what did he just say? In her moment of stunned silence, he picked something up from her table… a phone? He pressed it, and suddenly the projector in the back of the room came to life.

“Just what do you think you’re…” She started, before a very particular image appeared on the wall next to him. She felt her blood run cold as her heart sank into her stomach.

"Would you look at what I found." Zack was saying as her fears were realized. The image was from and the video her ex had taken of her… the camera sitting on a tripod at the end of the bed while he had thrust into her from behind, her face contorted in a heady concoction of shame, agony, and throbbing excitement.

“How… how did…” she stammered, so numb she didn’t even know what to think.

"It's like Christmas, only with sex. Sexmas!" He said as he started the video. She felt completely violated, having the video she was so terrified of anyone ever seeing playing right here, in the middle of school. Kids were still leaving, for heaven’s sake… and while she didn’t think anyone would be able to see it from the hallway…

“Turn it off, Zack!” she hissed. “You have no right to…”

"Now what high school teacher goes around putting porn of themselves online? Crazy right? There's like six of these videos too and I have downloaded, Every. Single. One."

She felt herself start to panic. “Online? You… you found it online?”

"Oh don't worry Ms. Vaughn, I got your back though. I pulled all your fuckmovies off the internet and saved them to my various computer devices. So no one else but me can possibly watch them, and nobody ever will if....you pay the price."

She looked down from the projected video, feeling a momentary relief at the idea that Zack had taken them off the internet for her, until the rest of his meaning dawned on her. He had always frustrated her with his obvious disdain for school and for her in particular, but under that frustration, there was also a little bit of fear. She didn’t understand him, didn’t understand how he thought, and had no control over him, no way to make him do what she wanted… suddenly that fear was bubbling up into her stomach, threatening to choke her. As he looked her over, his intention so obvious and so darkly threatening… her mind reeled, trying to think of a way out of this. There must be some other option, there MUST be! He was talking about having her do things she didn’t want to do! To a STUDENT! She HAD to say no, she couldn’t possibly let him do…

But then what? No matter what she said, no school would let anyone who had videos like this on the internet near their classrooms. Even if it didn’t cost her her place in her master's program, how could she ever afford it? This job was the only thing keeping her life on track! God damn her ex for doing this to her!

Zack was grabbing his crotch and winking at her. “Know what I mean?"

She winced at that. He was SO fowl. What sort of person found videos like this and then went to blackmail the person in them? She was an innocent victim! She was just being a good teacher, it wasn’t HER fault Zack was such a terrible student!

She shook her head. “Of course I… know what you mean. Can you PLEASE turn it off? I believe that you have them, you don’t have to keep it playing! There are people still in the building!”
 
Last edited:
Zack smiled with wicked delight. He thought that she might put up a big fuss, that she might argue with him. But Ms. Vaughn was clearly intelligent enough to know that he had her by the balls. Zack knew about her little master's degree thing she was working for on the side, and he knew that if this got out she would be fucking history. It was quite amazing to watch her face change from that of anger to shock to what could only be defeated acceptance. Here she stood, thinking that she was about to give Zack a piece of her mind and with a little press of a button he fucking OWNED her.

Zack casually picked up his phone and looked at the screen. "You make some wonderful faces." He said, clearly in absolutely no rush to turn the video off. "I can't wait to see you make those faces for me." He told her with a wink.

Clearly she was getting nervous and anxious, so Zack rolled his eyes and unplugged his phone, killing the image from the wall. He reached over and clicked the projector off and walked defiantly behind her desk. Zack took a seat in her chair and kicked his feet up on the desktop, knocking a cup of pencils and a stapler to the floor.

"So here is what's going to happen now. As of right now, you belong to me. Anything I say, anything I want form you is mine to demand at any time." He explained, leaning back and putting his hands behind his head. "If you argue, if you protest, if you so much as HINT at giving me any backtalk, those little home movies get send to every school in the city. Including the dean of your university."

Zack suddenly sat up, kicking his feet off the table and sending a few papers scattering. "Is that understood Ms. Vaughn?" He asking with a mocking tone in his voice when he spoke her name.

A slow smile spread across his face. "Now it is one thing to say you will do something, but actually doing it is another isn't it? After all, I say I'll do my homework all the time, how often does that ever happen?"

He pushed away from her desk and spread his legs wide. Sitting there spread eagle and cocky. "So let's start with a test. To see if you'll be as obedient as I require." He bit his lower lip and reached up to adjust his beanie. "Come here and take my dick out." He told her with a mocking smirk.

By now the school was emptied out. The classroom door had a lock on it so no one could just walk in. Sure there was a risk of someone trying to reach Ms. Vaughn after hours, but he didn't care about that. It wasn't his risk, and even if they got caught he would still win in the end. After all she was the teacher, the role model, the person in which any student should be able to trust. She wouldn't dare take advantage of a poor student like Zack. Yet if someone saw her doing what he was about to make her do, then she would be in jail and he would sue the school district for "trama and abuse". The greatest part about this whole thing was, no matter what, Zack couldn't lose.
 
Last edited:


Zack kicked his feet up on her desk, knocking several items to the floor, illustrating just how little control she had at the moment. "So here is what's going to happen now.” He said, that same casual, dismissive tone he used in class when he couldn’t care less about anything she was trying to say. “As of right now, you belong to me. Anything I say, anything I want from you is mine to demand at any time."

Her lips were tightening in anger as she felt her heart sinking into her stomach. It was blackmail, pure and simple. Her mind reeled, looking for the loophole, the way she could undermine his demands without being ruined in the process… but there just wasn’t enough information; she didn’t know where he kept the pictures, on what devices, or how he planned to release them… maybe she could stall for time somehow… "If you argue, if you protest, if you so much as HINT at giving me any backtalk,” He said as he leaned his head back into his hands, “those little home movies get send to every school in the city. Including the dean of your university. Is that understood Ms. Vaughn?"

She glowered at him. That was the exact same tone of voice she use when she called on him when she knew he didn’t have the answer, as though this was just a turnaround of the same exchange they had in class every day. Was this a GAME to him? He was trying he best to ruin her life! She bit back on her reply, knowing she didn’t want to anger him at the moment. She needed to find out more, needed to stall for time. If she could get him talking, maybe she could figure out a way to defuse his plan. She nodded, keeping her eyes on the floor. “Yes, I understand…” she said softly. If they could just get out of the classroom, that was her first goal...

"Now it is one thing to say you will do something, but actually doing it is another isn't it?” He said with a threatening grin. “After all, I say I'll do my homework all the time, how often does that ever happen?"

She shook her head, absolutely hating him. “Never. You never do your homework.” She said, just going along with him. Keep taking, she thought. While you’re talking you’re not…

He pushed back and spread his legs looking at her expectantly. "So let's start with a test. To see if you'll be as obedient as I require. Come here and take my dick out."

She froze, her face tightening, a look of surprise washing over her. Take… right here? She didn’t have enough time to figure out a way around it. The idea that he would want to blackmail her to do something sexual had been implied, but to actual have him demand it of her was something entirely different. And right here? In her CLASSROOM? This was her space, this was where she felt in control! If he made her do something to her here, how could she ever feel like an authority figure in here again? To say nothing of the fact that they were still on school property! If they were caught… Of course, if they were caught ANYWHERE, it would spell disaster for her. She was thinking as fast as she could looking for some way around it, some way to avoid doing the thing he was demanding she do…

Nothing. She couldn’t think of anything at all. It just… it had to be fast. He was just showboating; being blustery with the power he thought he had. It was something a teenager would say… ‘take my dick out.’ He was eighteen, he probably didn’t have much experience. She could probably get him to cum pretty quickly if she played her cards right. Just do as he says for now, get it over, get out of the school. Maybe once they were out of there, she could get him bragging about what he had done and learn where everything was, and she could get rid of his leverage.

She swallowed, and nodded, her face looking far less defiant and far more terrified than she would have wanted. She tried to visualize what it would be like when she accused him of attempting to blackmail her, and he was taken away in handcuffs. He’d be accusing her of having slept with him, but there wouldn’t be any proof. No one would ever know she had done this. She stepped forward, and reached down, her hands going to the fly of his pants. Without kneeling, she unzipped him and then worked to unbuckle his belt, pulling his jeans open. Making no attempt at seduction at all, he slid her hand into the fly of his boxers, wrapping her fingers around what she found inside…

She slowed down. And blinked. ‘What…’ she muttered. Was he… did he hide something in his underwear? What the hell was this? She looked up at him, her fingers around that absolutely could NOT be his soft cock because it was way too big. She looked up at him, frustrated. “What is this?” She demanded, with no patience for his games.
 
He watched the emotions crossing her face. It was like he could see the gears in her mind working, spinning like little hard drives, trying to figure herself a way out of this situation. Zack knew she was stuck, hell she knew she was stuck. It was just a matter of acceptance and doing what had to be done to keep her life somewhat in tact. He actually rather liked that, the last thing he wanted was for her to like this. Ms. Vaughn was a stuck up bitch and he wanted her to hate everything he would make her do. He wanted her to be punished for being such a cunt, and nothing could be more punishment that fucking with her entire life.

She moved slowly toward him, coming to the realization that he was serious about what he had said. School be damned, it didn't matter to him where they did shit. Even if they got caught somewhere, it wouldn't be Zack who got in trouble, it would be the slut teacher who couldn't stop herself form taking advantage of kids in her classroom.

Zack rested his hand on her desk, cradling his phone as it sat on the desk top, and he watched her move into position. The smile on his face couldn't get any bigger or wider, overwhelmed with sheer delight. He couldn't believe that she hadn't even put up a fight, or even much of a fuss. Which only further proved that all women were fucking sluts, even stuck up cunts like Ms. Vaughn was only hiding her slutiness. For a moment he thought about not fucking her, because she would only enjoy that and he didn't want her to enjoy anything. He let her continue though, after all he would have a good time fucking her. That was enough for now, he could always think of other shit to make her suffer.

She moved over him and leaned over so her hands could reach his pants. Her fingers working his button and fly open easily, because of course. She was a slut and would have plenty of practice taking out the dicks she wanted to stuff into her slut body. Yet she did falter, as her hand reached into his pants to take hold of his cock she paused and the expression on her face changed. She looked at him, as if he had some mystery between his legs.

“What is this?” She demanded.

Zack was taken a little by her tone and her question. "The fuck?" He asked, glaring up at her. "The fuck you mean? It's my cock, don't try to pretend you aint seen one before because I have proof you love the dick. Stop fucking around and whip it out." He ordered her, reaching up to tug his beanie down with his free hand. "Don't stop trying to be all coy and shit, I've seen what you're really like." He waved his phone in her face. "I ain't gonna stay nice if you keep acting stupid."

He looked at her bent over and scoffed, "Come to think of it, why the fuck ain't you on your knees? Can't suck dick like that, get down there and get to work!" He ordered. "And take that demanding bitch tone with me again, and you can just consider those videos posted." He reached up and grabbed her cheeks painfully. "Think I'm bluffing? I fucking dare you to try me." He glared at her, "Now do what I said." He spat, letting her face go.
 


"The fuck? The fuck you mean? It's my cock, don't try to pretend you ain't seen one before because I have proof you love the dick.”

“No, I…” She started, suddenly doubting herself. There’s no WAY this was actually his penis… was there? “It’s just… you can’t be this big…”

“ Stop fucking around and whip it out. Don't stop trying to be all coy and shit, I've seen what you're really like." He said, brandishing his phone at her, making sure she knew exactly what he’d seen. "I ain't gonna stay nice if you keep acting stupid."

She pursed her lips, swallowing her anger. He was so in for it when she got around his empty little threats. Once she got out of this situation, she was going to make sure he swallowed every single word he said to her right now. Still, though, she couldn’t get out of this situation without doing as he asked, so she looked down, feeling herself flush at his constant insistence that she was some sort of slut, and carefully started to slide his cock through the fly of his underwear…

Her eyes widened. What… the… fuck…

She couldn’t contain her amazement. She had seen huge penises in pronogrophy, obviously, but those people weren’t a realistic representation. She knew actual people looked very different. She hadn’t had a TON of experience, obviously… she had played with her high school boyfriend’s penis, and then in college she had a one-night stand that she still regretted before she started seeing one guy for most of her college career… they broke up later on, and she started to date another guy, although they didn’t last long after graduation… and then, of course, there was her most recent boyfriend, who had been younger than her, a musician, and more exciting than any guy she had ever dated… and of course, wound up a total sleezeball who put the secret videos of them having sex on the internet. The point was, she knew what to expect when seeing a guy’s penis.

So what even WAS this? It was thicker than any cock she had ever seen in person in her life, maybe even thicker than her admittedly tiny wrists. She had no idea how long he was, he still wasn’t completely hard, but he was already long enough that there was a notable droop falling from BOTH sides of her hand when she tried to lift it. Most of all he was just heavy. Lifting him seemed to actually take a little bit of effort. She looked up at him, trying to catch herself so her mouth wasn’t hanging open in amazement. This was real? He wasn’t… but of course it was real, she was HOLDING it. But even still, it just seemed completely crazy that this kid that sat in her class and made her life hell had actually been stowing this thick cock all this time...

"why the fuck ain't you on your knees? Can't suck dick like that, get down there and get to work!” He said, gripping her face as he growled at her, making her cry out at the sudden forcefulness of it "Think I'm bluffing? I fucking dare you to try me. Now do what I said."

He shoved her a bit as he released her, and she swallowed, glowering at him, but still slid down to her knees on the hard linoleum floor of her classroom, scooting herself between his spread knees. She rested one hand on his thigh as she started to work her hand up closer to the head of his hardening cock, kind of at a loss for exactly how she was supposed to do this with this monster. She leaned down, opening her mouth, her tongue out, catching his head, and starting to lick a little, getting him wet, so that she could move her lips around him, suckling, working herself around him as best she could, her mouth small and snug and wet as the first small bit of his cock worked slickly inside of her.

Her eyes closed, not wanting to look up at him to remember who he was or what she was doing, not saying a word, just complying with his demand that she suck his thick cock. She’d turn this around on him… she knew it.
 
Zack didn't expect the reaction from her that he actually got. Turns out there was another unexpected benefit of this whole situation of delight with Ms. Vaughn. As she gripped him tightly in his pants and fished his dong out into the open air, Zack watched the look on her face turn from anger to disbelief. His cock was only semi-hard and yet seemed to illict a marveled response from her. Zack always had figured that he had a decent dick, after all his previous girlfriend had even told him so. He remembered having sex with her for the first few times, she had forced him to go slow because he felt like he was ripping her open.

His ex was just a teenager though, Ms. Vaughn was a full grown woman and still she had a similar reaction to him. Her hand stroked him almost in wonder, as if trying to make herself believe he could have a dick so big. It was impossible to contain the grin on his face. He took a breath and sighed happily, feeling her hands wrap around him. "Yes, Ms. Vaughn you could indeed say that I am a very blessed man." He smirked happily.

He watched her reluctantly approach his cock with her face, looking as if she were a child with a giant lollipop that she didn't know quite how to deal with. Zack let out a happy breath as her tongue licked up the underside of him, the bump texture of her tongue gave him delightful little tingles. His cock hardened in her grip, swelling and growing even more that before. By the time she rose up and angled herself to take him into her mouth, he was at full mast.

She had licked and slobbered on his cock, coating him with her wetness, Zack leaning back in complete delight as she worked on him. Her lips were soft and her spit was comfortably warm upon his fleshy staff. Ms. Vaughn had to open her mouth almost painfully wide to take his cock into her mouth. He could feel her lips actually snug around him, and it seemed like just his tip had completely filled her mouth.

Zack watched eagerly, but noticed something he didn't like. Her eyes were fucking closed, like she was trying to pretend she wasn't doing this to him. Maybe she was pretended he was someone else, trying to make it not seem so bad in her mind. She was a fucking slut after all, and she would normally probably love Zack's big fat dick if it wasn't attached to him.

He opened his mouth to say something, but decided on something else. He glanced at the desk and saw his phone laying there. An idea dawned upon him with devious intentions. Gently he picked up his phone so she wouldn't feel him moving oddly. With a flick of his finger he turned his camera on and held the camera up over his head. With a pretend sigh Zack leaned his head back and snapped a selfie, catching both his face and Ms. Vaughn with his cock clearly stuck in her mouth in the picture.

Gently he set the phone back down and reached down with both hands to grab the back of her head. He forced her to bob her head onto his cock more, driving himself to jab at the back of her throat barely. Her fucking mouth with too small to get his cock truly deep without ripping her jaw apart. Ms. Vaughn coughed and showered his lap with spit as he attempted to gag her with dick. But it wasn't working, and he grew angry.

"God fucking damnit. You suck at this." He roared, letting her head go. He pushed the chair away from her, leaving her on her knees for a moment and he stood up before her. His cock pointed hard and very heavy in front of her face. "Well Ms. Vaughn, since your mouth clearly only works for bitching at people. I'm going to have to try a different hole." He smirked and patted the desktop. "Why don't you hike up that bitch skirt and bend over this here desk...and you probably want to hold on tight." He laughed.
 
Her nostrils flared as he gripped the back of her head. She shouldn’t have been surprised, she thought… he was such a selfish, horrible jerk, or COURSE he would try to stuff more of his cock inside her mouth. But he was so BIG, how could he possibly expect her to take it? He got almost half of in in her gasping, gagging mouth, his thick head jabbing against her gullet, making her feel like she would retch. She knew how to swallow a cock into her throat… her college boyfriend had been very patient, and let her experiment until she understood how to control her breath, to suppress her reflex and swallow, and let him push himself inside… Zack even knew it… one of the videos had her ex stuffing himself inside her mouth until his stomach pressed into her nose. But he had a normal-sized cock. The very idea that Zach would even TRY...

She choked, her throat tightening as she retched, her saliva splattering his stomach around his cock, her head involuntarily pulling back even as he held her head down, completely unconcerned with hurting her. She looked up at him angrily. If anyone did to her what he was doing, she would have slapped him and stormed out… but she couldn’t leave. She had to take it, couldn’t even complain. But he had to understand, he couldn’t just expect her to be able to take all of him like that…

"God fucking damnit.” He said angrily. “You suck at this."

He let her go, and she pulled herself away, coughing pathetically, streamers of saliva and precum running from his thick, threatening cock to her mouth. she reached up, her eyes watering as she coughed, the back of her hand brushing uselessly at the side of her mouth. “I…. you’re….” she sputtered, trying to catch her breath. “You’re too big….”

He didn’t seem to hear her at all… or to care. "Well Ms. Vaughn, since your mouth clearly only works for bitching at people. I'm going to have to try a different hole."

She glowered at him. How DARE he talk like that to her. She was an EXCELLENT teacher, it was only his foul attitude that forced her to speak to him so disdainfully. She wiped at her mouth, realizing what he had said. A different… what was he thinking he was going to do? She had thought he was only going to make her suck his dick…

"Why don't you hike up that bitch skirt and bend over this here desk…” He said, patting it, “and you probably want to hold on tight."

She shook her head slowly, not wanting to accept that he meant to make her do this. Actually let him have SEX with her? It was… it was too much. She couldn’t let it happen, she HAD to stop him. But… but how? He could ruin her whole LIFE if she didn’t do what he wanted. She would get out of this, she knew it, but for now… She exhaled, her lips still sloppy from having tried to take his cock, her mascara running as she glared at him angrily. “Okay… just…” she started to say, wanting to put some sort of limit on what he could do, but she couldn’t think of anything he’d let her say. Instead, she just swallowed, rising to her feet, and started tugging her pencil skirt up over her hips, until it sat entirely at her waist, exposing her underwear.

She looked at him, and then down at the desk, knowing there was nothing she could say. She stepped past him, and placed her hands on her desk, leaning forward a little bit at him. “Just… do you have a condom?”
 


Her nostrils flared as he gripped the back of her head. She shouldn’t have been surprised, she thought… he was such a selfish, horrible jerk, or COURSE he would try to stuff more of his cock inside her mouth. But he was so BIG, how could he possibly expect her to take it? He got almost half of in in her gasping, gagging mouth, his thick head jabbing against her gullet, making her feel like she would retch. She knew how to swallow a cock into her throat… her college boyfriend had been very patient, and let her experiment until she understood how to control her breath, to suppress her reflex and swallow, and let him push himself inside… Zack even knew it… one of the videos had her ex stuffing himself inside her mouth until his stomach pressed into her nose. But he had a normal-sized cock. The very idea that Zach would even TRY...

She choked, her throat tightening as she retched, her saliva splattering his stomach around his cock, her head involuntarily pulling back even as he held her head down, completely unconcerned with hurting her. She looked up at him angrily. If anyone did to her what he was doing, she would have slapped him and stormed out… but she couldn’t leave. She had to take it, couldn’t even complain. But he had to understand, he couldn’t just expect her to be able to take all of him like that…

"God fucking damnit.” He said angrily. “You suck at this."

He let her go, and she pulled herself away, coughing pathetically, streamers of saliva and precum running from his thick, threatening cock to her mouth. she reached up, her eyes watering as she coughed, the back of her hand brushing uselessly at the side of her mouth. “I…. you’re….” she sputtered, trying to catch her breath. “You’re too big….”

He didn’t seem to hear her at all… or to care. "Well Ms. Vaughn, since your mouth clearly only works for bitching at people. I'm going to have to try a different hole."

She glowered at him. How DARE he talk like that to her. She was an EXCELLENT teacher, it was only his foul attitude that forced her to speak to him so disdainfully. She wiped at her mouth, realizing what he had said. A different… what was he thinking he was going to do? She had thought he was only going to make her suck his dick…

"Why don't you hike up that bitch skirt and bend over this here desk…” He said, patting it, “and you probably want to hold on tight."

She shook her head slowly, not wanting to accept that he meant to make her do this. Actually let him have SEX with her? It was… it was too much. She couldn’t let it happen, she HAD to stop him. But… but how? He could ruin her whole LIFE if she didn’t do what he wanted. She would get out of this, she knew it, but for now… She exhaled, her lips still sloppy from having tried to take his cock, her mascara running as she glared at him angrily. “Okay… just…” she started to say, wanting to put some sort of limit on what he could do, but she couldn’t think of anything he’d let her say. Instead, she just swallowed, rising to her feet, and started tugging her pencil skirt up over her hips, until it sat entirely at her waist, exposing her underwear.

She looked at him, and then down at the desk, knowing there was nothing she could say. She stepped past him, and placed her hands on her desk, leaning forward a little bit at him. “Just… do you have a condom?”
 
Zack smirked as he watched her. Again those little gears in her head spun as she struggled to find some way to spin herself out of this. She had no idea that her situation had just gotten much worse. The selfie that Zack had taken while her mouth struggled to take some of his huge dick was a thousand times worse for her than any little video she made with her boyfriend.

The look on her face was priceless when he made his demand. The look of her blood running cold as she realized how far he was taking this. Yet she truly had no idea how far the rabbit hole of his mind could go. This was nothing, this was just sex. This wouldn't break her, but he would break her. His body literally hummed at the thought.

Ms. Vaughn brought her shaking hands up to peel up her skirt. Zack watched with hunger as more and more of her fleshy thighs were revealed to his gaze. Up and up the skirt came without haste or enthusiasm, but that didn't matter, until a delightful pair of panties came into view. Zack felt his smile grow wider at the sexy number. Who where these panties for? Did she have a date tonight or something after school where she wanted to have something pretty on? Well that was fucked now.

Ms. Vaughn bit her lip and moved passed him to the desk. Her hands set upon the surface and she bent forward to stick her ass back toward him a little. She opened her mouth and softly asked if he had a condom.

Zack stepped behind her and ran his hand over her ass, her skin was tight and smooth. Her ass felt great in his hand, giving her a soft smack and squeeze. "What an ass." He told her happily. His hand moved up to hook around the waistband of her panties. "That are awfully nice Ms.Vaughn, too nice to just wear for the sake of it. Did you have a little date or something tonight?"

He laughed and pulled her panties down off her hips, pushing them down to he ankles. "Panties like these are for bitches looking to get laid. Where you looking to get laid tonight Ms.Vaughn?" He mocked as he rose up.

Zack gripping his cock and lifted his girth to drop it right on top of her ass like a slab of powerful meat. "As for the condom...no I don't have a condom. They don't fit me anyway. Beside you don't want me to wrap this cock up do you? Don't you want to feel the real deal inside that little pussy for yours?" He teased

He moved back a bit to let his dick drop between them. He gripped his base and wiggled his cock up and down his teacher's slit. He pressed his father tip to her entrance and pressed, not enough to pop into her, but enough for her to feel his shafts pressing firmly to her. "What do you think Ms. Vaughn? No harm in feeling it bareback right?" He teased her.

As he taunted her with questions, he slipped his phone back into his hand, dropping it to his side. "Not that I am giving you a choice. I just want to hear you give me permission." He chuckled. "Give me permission to fuck you raw Ms. Vaughn."
 


She closed her eyes as his hands ran over her ass, squirming uncomfortably at his unwelcome touch, and she yelped in surprise when he spanked her… immediately chastising herself for making a sound. She didn’t want him to enjoy this, but she knew that he was going to do whatever he wanted. "What an ass." He said as he worked his fingers into the material of her panties. "That are awfully nice Ms.Vaughn, too nice to just wear for the sake of it. Did you have a little date or something tonight?"

She clenched her eyes even tighter, shaking her head softly, looking down at the desk, not wanting to engage him at all. “No…” she said. He seemed to laugh at her as he yanked them down to her ankles all in one aggressive motion, making her gaps at the sensation of suddenly having her backside completely exposed to this student, her vagina all of a sudden completely unprotected from him. Her hips shook softly as she exhaled, trying not to let him see how terrified she was.

"Panties like these are for bitches looking to get laid. Where you looking to get laid tonight Ms.Vaughn?"

She shook her head again, a bit more forcefully, her body growing rigid as her feelings of being exposed and unprotected mounted. “N...no…” she insisted, her eyes still clenched. “I… just like feeling good…”

The thud of his cock against her ass made her squeal in alarm. He was so HEAVY, she didn’t actually even think he’s FIT inside her. "As for the condom...no I don't have a condom.” Her heart sank. She had never in her life had sex without a condom… even the videos Zack had watched had all featured condoms. She was hoping against hope that he would use one, but she could already feel her insides clenching, rejecting the idea that he would be inside her unprotected. “They don't fit me anyway.” he explained. “Beside you don't want me to wrap this cock up do you? Don't you want to feel the real deal inside that little pussy for yours?" She grit her teeth. He knew the answer. He was just baiting her, but he KNEW she didn't want it. She couldn’t protest, or he’d claim she was back talking, and he’d specifically told her that she was forbidden from saying anything he didn’t like. It was just his attempt to torture her, she knew it. To trap her in a place where he couldn’t look in any direction for the right answer. She bit her lip, trying to figure out what to say. He was going to rape her, she already knew it. She couldn’t stop him, not without him ruining her life. But he couldn’t possibly want her to actually answer his question truthfully. He wanted her to lie, to pretend that this is what SHE wanted. Suddenly, he was pulling back, and she could feel the dense tip of his cock working up into the soft opening of her unprotected pussy. She was dripping wet, but she knew she couldn’t help that… And she knew he would try to pretend that her arousal had something to do with her WANTING this, even though that was garbage. She couldn’t help how her body was reacting. But she silently thanked heavens for her bodies natural reaction to the attention; she could never HOPE to take him inside her without being properly aroused…

"What do you think Ms. Vaughn? No harm in feeling it bareback right?" She shook her head. He actually wanted her to say it. She clenched her mouth… biting back on her refusal. She couldn’t tell him no, she knew what would happen… "Not that I am giving you a choice. I just want to hear you give me permission. Give me permission to fuck you raw Ms. Vaughn."

The bastard. The unbelievable bastard. He was going to MAKE her say it. Fine, she thought. Fine, she’d say it. He’d know it was bullshit, and when she turned this around on him, she would make sure he regretting every indignity he made her suffer. “Fine…” she said in a whisper, clenching her eyes shut. “You… have my permission to… have sex with me. Without a condom.” She lowered her head when he demanded a better reply. She grit her teeth, and said in a louder voice. “OKAY. You have my permission… to FUCK me RAW, Mr. Codey.” she said, her voice dripping with venom.
 
Last edited:
He could see her fighting back on his words, fighting to resist him yet not daring to cross him at the same time. He teased her, mocked her for her sexy panties, and how she wanted to get laid tonight. She protested against it, but she could lie to him all she wanted. There was a truth that she couldn't fight, nor could she hide it. Especially not now, not with his cock pressing to the truth. His fat tip pressed to her quivering opening, he could feel the truth in his own words, her wetness, her body's desire to have him. Her entrance quivered as she protested with shakes of her head, but her body wanted him inside of her. It only served to make this so much more fun, because the harder he demanded her to speak out, the wetter she seemed to get. His words, his torment aroused her.

Of course. She, like the rest, was a whore. Her body had a thirst that only his cock would satisfy. He could just slam himself forward, rip his way into her and take her before she said anything. But he waited for her to give him permission, he wanted to hear her say it, to hear her say it and by doing so she would be further broken to his will. The words were meaningless, but forcing them from her lips had meaning.

Yet still she tried to resist him be being weak about her words. He had told her what to say and she repeated his words almost verbatim, and weakly at that. “Fine…” she said in a whisper, clenching her eyes shut. “You… have my permission to… have sex with me. Without a condom.”Her statement was weak and almost mocking in how she repeated his very words.

"Bullshit!" He cried, bringing his hand down fiercely upon her ass. "Say it like you mean it. Let me hear that inner slut!" He roared with no regard for people who might still be lingering in the halls.

She lowered her head when he demanded a better reply. She grit her teeth, and said in a louder voice. “OKAY. You have my permission… to FUCK me RAW, Mr. Codey.” she said, her voice dripping with venom.

Zack laughed and pushed his cock into her, forcing her pussy open around his girth. "As you wish Ms. Vaughn." He grunted as he shoved himself into her. Fuck she was tight, her body was wet, but he was stretching her open so much that he couldn't just ram into her. He had to work himself back and forth, sawing his way deeper and deeper into her. Each push forced her tunnel to open further and further. She had a wonderful pussy, Zack could feel her folds caressing and squeezing his length as he work himself into her. Under normal circumstances, this would have been an incredible experience. Yet here, being forced, it excited Zack even further and just working himself into her made his fucking balls tingle like he could cum at any moment.

"Holy shit!" Zack hissed, "Damn you're tight, and here I thought you would have been well fucked after them videos." He mocked.

He lifted his camera up slowly as his cock was embedded a little over half-way into her. Smirking to himself he angled his phone so that Ms. Vaughn's entire body and his cock could be seen, clearly impaled on his fuck-stick. He snapped the picture and tossed his phone onto the desk chair.

His hands found her hips then and he began to slowly work himself in and out of her. "Oh damn I love this little pussy you got back here Ms. Vaughn. Do you practice Kegel exercises?" He mocked her as he ground himself into her as deep as he could. He wiggled himself against her, wanting to fuck her hard and fast but unable to. Not that he cared much about hurting her, he just didn't want to cum so quickly. After all the build up to fuck her, he didn't want to be a two-minute-Tommy.

Zack paused a moment. "You know, this is nice and all...but I need something to hold onto if I'ma fuck you right." He reached out and grabbed her by the hair. His fingers violently worked into her bun as he grabbed at the elastic tie that held her hair in place and pulled it out. He wasn't nice and she clearly made painful sounds by it. Once her hair was free of the tie, he gripped her hair, wrapping it in his hand like you would reigns on a horse. Then he began fucking her, thrusting himself in and out hard and quick. He held her hair painfully back, forced her to tilt her head back to ease the pain of his grip.

"There we go Ms. Vaughn!" He cried. "Take that dick!"
 
Last edited:


"As you wish Ms. Vaughn..."

She couldn’t help by cry out as he shoved that thick cock into her. It was too much… he was WAY too thick. She could feel herself being too tight, clenching him, her soft, vulnerable flesh clinging to him as he sawed himself into her before her arousal let him actually slip forward. He was relentless, working himself inside, her body too small and vulnerable for him to be able to withdraw easily, which meant with ever aggressive, squirming thrust to work himself inside he was securing himself in her, burying deeper and deeper.

"Holy shit! Damn you're tight, and here I thought you would have been well fucked after them videos."

She shuddered, groaning in desperation. She hated that. Hated the stupid idea that women got wider the more sex they had. It was bullshit… and anyone with have a brain knew it. But Zack wasn’t stupid. The aggressive street inflection he effected was all an act. He was cuttingly, savagely intelligent. He was saying it just to hurt her, to make her feel less like a person and more like a sextoy, just an object for him to use. God, she hated him so much, hated the feeling of his cock inside her… even hated her own body for being aroused at the sensation of him grinding deeper inside her, leaving her completely impaled. He was bigger than her body could accommodate, she could tell, but as he forced himself she stretched in depth as well, his heavy cockhead nuzzling aggressively against her tender, trembling cervix… the dull, continuous pressure throbbing each time he shoved himself deeper. The fact that his cock was naked, that she was completely unprotected from the terrifyingly volatile precum dribbling from his cockhead and into her spasming little pussy was making her womb tremble.

He seemed to hold himself so that he wasn’t quite so deep inside her for a moment. She didn’t know why he would be stopping, but for a moment she could drop her head, her arms trembling as they struggled to hold her poor, abused body up against her desk. “To… Too much…” she muttered, before she heard something hit the desk chair behind them, and Zack’s hands tightened on her hips and he began to rock himself inside her, jamming his thick, punishing cock inside her, his narrow hips not quite able to bury himself against her ass with each aggressive thrust.

“Oh damn I love this little pussy you got back here Ms. Vaughn.” He said, as though he wasn’t actively blackmailing and raping her. “Do you practice Kegel exercises?"

She clenched her brow, crying out… something between anger and aggressive arousal. How… fucking…. DARE he talk about her like that...

"You know, this is nice and all...but I need something to hold onto if I'ma fuck you right."

She screamed as he violently yanked her hair from it’s bun, grabbing a violent handful and twisting her head back, working her hair around his hand. Her back arched painfully, her hands clutching the desk desperately as he began to pound inside her. She was crying out at each aggressive thrust… his cock WAY too big and hard and thick, her poor little pussy nowhere near big enough to take him like this, but his hips slammed into her ass nonetheless, driving into her aggressively, making her entire body rock forward with each thrust.

"There we go Ms. Vaughn! Take that dick!"

There was nothing for her to do… no escape, nothing she could say. Her entire body was shuddering violently at his brutal pummeling, her throat was burning from screaming. She didn’t know if she was terrified that someone would hear her and find out what was happening, or if she didn’t care what would happen and just wanted someone to come save her. The hair that wasn’t twisted in his cruel hand was spilling over her face, smearing the mascara streaming down her face with her tears. Despite everything, she knew she was going to cum. She could feel it building inside her, and she knew it would be huge… it would make her stomach tremble, her vision blur, her pussy gush and squirt… she couldn’t stop it, no matter how hard she tried…
 
Zack was delighted beyond measure. Ms. Vaughn's cries of sorrow where mixed with the uncontrollable cries of pleasure. She might hate him, and hate the situation she was in, but her body...her body loved the sex, maybe even craved it. He started to think that her uptight demeanor was an act to cover up the sadist within her. He had read on the internet of women having rape fantasies, ranging from non-consensual blackmailing, to outright violent force. Usually the personalities of these women tended to lean toward what most would call a "hard-ass" or "bitch" much like Ms. Vaughn's normal attitude. As Zack's cock stroked in and out of her pussy, each thrust becoming easier as her juices flowed around him and her body ultimately began to accommodate his member, it became apparent that Ms. Vaughn may very well be a woman who secretly enjoys being forced. She may not even have ever realized it herself.

His hand held her head back firmly and her moans became ever more uncontrollable, increasing with volume as she became unable to hold herself back. Zack's thrusts were causing a build up within his balls, combined with the amazing sensation of her pussy stroking along his length. Her folds, ridges, and tightness, all came together to create a wonderful sensation for his dick. He had never had a pussy this good, and that was the truth. Though his previous girlfriends never had any trouble making him bust a nut, Ms. Vaughn's fuck hole was on completely different level.

"Shit Teach, I'm about to cum." He told her, tightening his muscles and holding her hair tighter. He didn't want her to freak out and start trying to fight herself away from him. He was going to explode inside of her unprotected cunt, and there was no way he was going to let her struggle away. She belonged to him now, and he was going to show her that. He was going to use her how HE wanted and what she said.

Zack increased his pace, and felt her body somehow get wetter though her cries got louder. Lot's of "No's" and "Please's", but a few more thrusts and it was too late. Zack slammed himself against her, shoving her legs into the desk, his cock jerked and released ropes of semen into her belly. He grunted with the orgasm that rocked through him, his knees even shook with it and he had to lean his weight onto her to keep himself firmly in place and hold her trapped. It had been a long time since he had cum so hard, the excitement of the moment only served to enhance his vigor.

He rode his orgasm for what felt like forever, and when his final dribble leaked into her, he let her hair go and slipped away from her. His cock was absolutely glistening with her juices, it was like he had made her cum as well, though he was too caught up in his own adventures to notice how true that was. It would explain the shimmering of pussy juices that coated her inner thighs. Zack loved to examine his work after fucking and he kept a hand on her lower back to single her not to move just yet.

He knelt behind her, ignoring her whimpers and watched her quivering hole slowly reshape itself. As her tunnel returned to normal, his thick white cream began to get squeezed out of her. He grinned and backed away, tucking his cock back into his pants. "Well that's great Ms. Vaughn, who knew you were so great at this." He mocked, grabbing his phone from the chair and tucking it into his pocket.

He cleared his throat, "Now I'm sure you know better than to tell anyone else about this right? I mean....not that it matters. You would get in far more trouble for having sex with a student than I would after all." He laughed. "Have a good night Ms. Vaughn, I'll see you tomorrow." He swung his hand and cracked her ass as hard as he could, then laughed his way out of the classroom, leaving her there in her emotional roller coaster.
 


"Shit Teach, I'm about to cum."

She sobbed out loud, shaking her head violently at his announcement, unable to contain her terror even as he twisted her up in front of him, pounding her into her desk. “...p… please…” She cried , her knuckles white as she clutched the desk, desperate for SOMETHING to be in her control. “PLEASE, Zack… please don’t cum inside me… please…” She groaned as his hand in her hair tightened, feeling like he would rip her hair right out of her head. “Pl...please… I’ll… I’ll do anything just… ju... just… d… don’t…”

He was savage when he came inside her. He slammed himself against her with so much force that her thighs collided with the edge of the desk, the violence of it bruising her painfully. He stuffed himself completely inside her, holding himself there, her poor abused pussy straining beyond capacity as his entire body pressed down against her, holding himself in her. He was so thick inside her she could feel the pulse of his cock as he spurted that first volitale burst of cum into her, the force of his ejaculation exploding right onto her sensitive cervix, making her sob at the force of it. It went on and on, leaving her utterly decimated. When he finally seemed to diminish, and his hand released it’s grip on her hair she fell forward, her body collapsing over her desk, knocking over her pencil cup and spilling them on the floor. He was still pressing her against the desk with so much force it hurt, and she weakly moved her leg, trying to steady herself. He slipped away, and she clung to the desk out of fear that if she let go she wouldn’t be able to hold herself upright, the muscles of her legs and abdomen quivering weakly. To her utter disgust, he slipped down behind her, examining his handiwork. She could feel her own pussy gaping open, stretched grotesquely by his cock… the sore muscles clenching, trying to return to their normal shape… She could feel his eyes on her, and started to slip back from the desk, her grip weakening.

He was buttoning himself up, looking so smug and casual that she wanted to strangle him. "Well that's great Ms. Vaughn, who knew you were so great at this.” She squirmed, her stomach clenching as she felt his cum trickling from her abused cunt and trickling down her naked thighs. “Now I'm sure you know better than to tell anyone else about this right? I mean....not that it matters. You would get in far more trouble for having sex with a student than I would after all."

He slapped her ass, making her sob loudly, losing her grip on the desk and collapsing to the floor crying quietly, curling into a pathetic ball. She heard the door slam, and lay there crying quietly, not believing what happened.

She didn’t know how long she was there, but she felt a numbness start to swell over her feelings. She just cried, feeling Zach’s cum inside her, hot and gooey, a little swollen pocket in her body. She moved her legs, but had to stop, wincing at the pain in her legs. The light in the room was shifting; the sun was lowering in the sky outside the elevated windows. She had to move; the janitors would start working their way through the school soon. Wincing and clenching her teeth she started to push herself up onto her hands and knees, feeling the cum inside her dribbling, but held inside thanks to how clenched and swollen the muscles of her pussy were after the abuse they had taken. She reached up, grabbing at her skirt, tugging it down to cover herself, wiping at her mascara-smeared face, sniffling wetly. She struggled up to her feet, teetering on her bruised, pummeled legs. Biting her lip as her poor pussy clenched in pain.

She grabbed up her panties, stuffing them into her purse, and closed her laptop, not bothering to collect the power cord as she grabbed up her bags tucking them under her arm and taking a deep breath, trying to steel herself and walking to the door, trying to keep her hands from shaking as she locked it. She focused on her breathing, trying to keep herself even and professional as she walked through the halls, her heels shaking under her feet. She made it outside, the halls thankfully empty, but as she walked down toward the nearly empty teachers lot she could feel the different sports teams, all scattered on the different fields in the distance, she had to force herself to keep steady, not to shake… she got to her car, pressing her key to unlock it and climbing inside, closed the door, put her hands on the steering wheel…

And screamed.

She slammed her hands into the steering wheel, sobbing and wailing, before she collapsed against it breathing heavily. She lay there for a long moment, before she sniffed, running both hands through her hair, and started her car. She couldn’t do this. She had to take care of herself. She stopped at CVS on the way home, and went up to the pharmacist, asking for the morning after pill. She had a regular birth control medication, but she knew she needed to make sure nothing came of Zack’s unfeeling carelessness. She would NOT be saddled with… well, with anything. At home, she got on her computer and started googling private investigators. There… HAD… to be some way out of this.
 
Zack had the most delightful night after he had left Ms. Vaughn quaking in the aftermath of squirting off into her pussy. Her pleaded cries for him to not bust his nut inside of her echoed in his mind like a please song that was stuck in his head. As he went about his evening, he put off taking a shower as the stickiness of her pussy juices coating his crotch was like a little after-present to the afternoon's event. All in all it went rather well, though she succumbed to his requests easily enough, her whinny protesting had been annoying. Yet that too was part of the fun in a way, through her weak whimpers and pleads he found excitement. He knew he was taking over her, controlling her body and doing to her whatever he wanted. Her protests and pleas ultimately meant nothing, because she didn't own herself anymore.

Back at home Zack quickly uploaded his new photos onto his computer, admiring how good he looked. His selfie with her sucking his dick came out perfectly and she had no clue what he had done. As bad as she felt about the sex, that wasn't even the worst part. He smirked as he thought of how he was going to fuck her again. And he would fuck her again, he would own her, she would be little more than a slave to his will. He found himself growing hard again, exciting himself over the possibilities to come.

Before taking a shower that night, Zack jerked off while his cock was still sticky from Ms. Vaughn's pussy. Though her juices had long since grown cold and tacky, he made it work turning himself on by memories and future plans alone. Afterwards, he took a shower and went to bed.

Zack slept like a log filled with pleasant dreams. In the morning he found himself alert, happy, and eager to start Ms. Vaughn's ultimate corruption. His morning internet search led him to a lovely little site called SexualDeviance.com, where a slave collar and leash caught his attention. For an extra fee, the site offered engraving on the collar. After looking at a few example pictures Zack decided to make a horribly evil purchase.

Originally Zack had planned to fuck Ms. Vaughn again that afternoon after class was over. But on his way to the campus he decided to skip out on that. She would be expecting him to do something horrible to her again, and perhaps she would be prepared or try to do something to avoid it. Hell, for all he knew, she might call out sick and have a substitute teacher in class instead. Zack decided to do something different. Something she wouldn't expect, if she showed up at all. He would bide his time, and act like nothing ever happened, in fact...He would be the perfect student, answering her questions in class and paying attention to her lessons. He smirked, that surely would fuck with her head.

He had power over her, and he could use that power to take her whenever he wanted. There was no need to rush, playing a headgame with her would be fun as well. Let her build herself some false hope that yesterday's event was a one time thing and he was content to simply move on like nothing ever happened. Then after she felt safe again, he would drop the bomb upon her. She would know that she had not yet been fucked, and her confidence would shatter.

The more Zack thought about it, the more he felt like a super-villian. Good. The bad guys where always his favorite part of the story.

True to his plans, that afternoon Zack sat properly in Ms. Vaughn's class. He paid direct attention to her, perhaps a little too much, as she seemed uncomfortable with looking in his direction. But Zack said and did nothing to upset her or anyone around him. He answered questions from the lecture, and even did the in-class assignment. He was the model student that Ms. Vaughn had always hoped he would be.

Once the final bell rang he took the assignment and brought it up to Ms. Vaughn at her desk. He handed her the paper with a genuine smile, "Here you go Ms. Vaughn. See you tomorrow." He said simply, and left without so much as a wicked glance back or smirk.

Zack kept this act up all week. He even sat down every night to do her homework assignments, which he gave her personally at the start of every class. He even took the test on Friday that he normal ignored. Every afternoon he told her the same thing. "See you tomorrow Ms. Vaughn." With the exception of Friday, because Friday he simply said..."See you." With a smile slightly less genuine than before. He let her see only a hint of wicked in his eyes as he left her Friday afternoon.

Friday was also the day when his collar came in. Her collar actually. He opened the box in his room and examines the solid silver collar. On the inner lining was a set of gently raised lettering that said "Zack's Bitch" backwards so that after extended periods of wear, those words would be visible for hours upon her neck. He ran his finger over the letters with a smile. The leash that came with the collar attached to a metal loop on the front of the collar itself, it was nothing really special just a six foot long leather leash almost like what you would use for a dog. Or in this case...a bitch.

After an evening of Googling and messing around with the DMV website, he got ahold of Ms. Vaughn's address, phone number, e-mail address, and a record showing that she got a speeding ticket a few years ago. He sat back in his chair and plugged all that information into his phone, he would need it for tomorrow.

Saturday morning Zack got up bright and early. He wanted to make sure he got to Ms. Vaughn's home before she had a chance to go anywhere. Her place was a few miles from his, but it didn't take him long to find it in his little beater Honda. He parked on the street rather than the driveway as he didn't want her to know he was there yet.

He got out of the car and leaned against the trunk as he set up a text message: You know, this is really shameful behavior for a teacher. He wrote and attached the selfie he took of her sucking his dick, then send.

He paused a few moments and walked up to her front door. Then he sent another message: Though I do have to admit, you've got a great pussy. He wrote, again attaching an image with the text, this one of the picture he took with his dick half buried inside of her.

After another few moments he rang her doorbell, holding up the collar an leach in his hand and prepared a wicked evil smile once she opened the door.
 


Kelly’s routine had been completely destroyed. She usually was so good about getting up early for her run, and then doing her morning workouts before having a sensible breakfast… but climbing out of bed had become such a brutal chore that she barely got to work on time. She tried to keep up with her normal standard of teaching, but she couldn’t help but feel much more vulnerable, and it effected her performance. While once she considered herself a competent professional, now the very fact that she was a petite, pretty woman seemed to make her feel like the gaze of her male students was always something she had to WORRY about. Even some of the girls would occasionally make her feel uncomfortable. She kept trying to wear clothes that didn’t highlight her shape; more sweaters and pants… but she just didn’t OWN that many. She had always loved wearing skirts and heels. She had thought about going shopping to expand her wardrobe, but she didn’t really like being out of her house anymore. She found time to plan her lessons, but she knew they weren’t up to her usual standard.

The weirdest part of all was the way Zack was behaving. He was suddenly a perfect student. He behaved, he listened attentively in class, he did his homework AND his in-class assignments, smiling pleasantly at her as he handed them in. If he had continued to behave horribly, it might actually have been less maddening, she could have easily directed all her hate and frustration at him in a way that might have helped her cope. But she was left swallowing everything that had happened on her own.

Still, maybe that meant this was all over. She had found a few local private eyes, but she really didn’t know what she was going to ask them. Did she want him followed? Why? What would that accomplish? Maybe she wanted someone to hack into his computer and delete all the videos? That made more sense, but how did she do that without giving away WHAT she wanted deleted? She was starting to think she might need to talk to a lawyer, just to get a sense of the best way to protect herself… but with Zack suddenly behaving like a perfect gentleman, she actually started to wonder if maybe she wouldn’t have to do anything at all. His pleasant little "see you tomorrow," seemed so innocuous and sweet… maybe he had purged whatever dark feelings had made him so awful in the first place? She couldn’t make her think of what had happened as a GOOD thing, but maybe… maybe it was just what he needed? On friday, there was something in his look when he said “see you…” she just couldn’t place it, but there seemed to be something more to it… but again, maybe he was just finally turning himself around?

She was trying not to think about it when she woke up on Saturday morning. She climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom, did her business, showered, brushed her teeth… usually she would change into workout clothes and go for a run, but today she had a hard time feeling motivated. She pulled on a clean pair of panties, socks, a tank top and sweatpants, and went onto the kitchen, setting a kettle on the stove to make her morning tea. She HAD to get a handle on herself and her life. Maybe… maybe she needed to talk to someone? She couldn’t ever reveal WHO had attacked her, but maybe there was someone she could speak to about being a victim of sexual assault? Maybe that would help her regain some sense of normalcy?

Her phone buzzed. She exhaled, rubbing a hand through her shower-fluffy hair, putting on her glasses as she picked it up and swiped it open…

You know, this is really shameful behavior for a teacher.

The photo attached to the message was impossible. It was an overhead selfie, showing Zack leaning up and smiling into the camera… while she, on her knees, had Zack’s monster cock buried deep in her mouth. Her mascara was running down her face, and sloppy wet streamers of drool made her mouth and chin slobbery wet. It was lewd, and horrible… and very much a picture of her going down on a student.

She felt her heart pounding. When had he taken this? How had he done it without her noticing? Admittedly, she had been an utter mess at the time, barely able to THINK let alone notice something like this… but… this was AWFUL. He didn’t just have video of her now… he had pictures of her WITH HIM. If he could have ruined her life and career before, now he was holding the trigger to an atomic bomb...

The phone chimed in her hand, and a second message appeared under the first.

Though I do have to admit, you've got a great pussy.

Her heart sank. Another selfie, this time with him looking back into the camera while his cock was thrusting into her from behind. The light made her bottom look pale white, the severe degree to which his cock was stretching her tiny pussy INCREDIBLY evident in the picture. Even from this angle, with her head lulling back, her eyes closed… you could see her face. There was no denying that this was her.

She dropped her phone, feeling queasy at the implication. Zack wasn’t getting better at ALL, he had even more plans for her, but what? What else could he possibly want from her that he hadn’t already taken? All her plans were suddenly forefront in her mind, she had to call a lawyer RIGHT NOW…

There was a knock at her door. She tried to calm herself, forcing her breathing to slow to a normal pace. She needed to see who that was, maybe even invite them in. She would be safe, for now, with someone in the house with her. She picked up her phone, setting it on the kitchen counter. And took the kettle off the burner, turning off the heat, before she crossed living room and approached her front door, turning the knob and looking out at her visitor, hiding behind the door…

And quickly slammed it again when she saw who was standing there.

She covered her mouth, shaking her head. No… how could he know where she lived? What was he doing here? She could hear him calling out to her through the doorway, and she knew she had no choice. She had to do what he wanted again. Even now, having a student standing out on her porch was INCREDIBLY incriminating. God knew what he was going to do to her, but she already knew he was likely to force her to have sex with him again… but she HAD to, if she wanted to save her future; he had too much leverage against her. She bit her lip, trying to steel herself but failing to stop the shuddering gasp that came out instead of a breath, and reached for the door, opening it, feeling despair wash over when she saw him again, standing there, holding whatever that thing was.

“Just… just come inside quickly, before anyone sees you, okay?”
 
Zack blinked as the door almost immediately slammed back shut in his face the moment she saw him. His fist tightened around the collar as he lowered his hands to his side. She actually slammed the door in his face, was she fucking crazy? Or was she trying to piss him off. Fucking bitch, cunt, whore, she would pay for that. His fist came up and slammed on the door. "Do you really think that was a wise move Ms. Vaughn?" He taunted, "Are you so easily giving up on your life? So ready to go to prison for fucking a student? Such a shame, we could have had so much fun together, but now I am angry."

He smirked despite himself, "Tell you what though, I am a reasonable man. I'll give you one more chance to come to your senses, otherwise everything you have ever done will be for nothing because I will fucking ROB IT FROM YOU!" He roared, his fist slamming against her door again. He was being loud deliberately, perhaps one of her neighbors would peek out to see what was the ruckus about. They would see a teacher refusing a student, or perhaps a teacher letting a student into her home for who knows what reasons. It excited Zack, for he had the advantage over her in literally every possible way. There was nothing she could do, no legal action, no method in which she could possibly wiggle her way out of trouble. Especially now that he had fucked her. That had sealed her fate, bound her to his will for as long as he desired her.

Slowly the door opened, the look of defeatism across her face almost gave Zack a boner right then and there. Her eyes feel away from his gaze, glancing at the collar in his hand. Quietly she pleaded for him to come inside before anyone saw them. A slow dirty smile crossed his face, as he stepped into the house past her. He pounced upon her the second she closed the door, pinning her to the wood with his body. Zack hissed in her face, "Learn something right fucking now bitch. You don't ever get to deny me again. You belong to me, your fucking life is mine, and if you ever give me even an ounce of bullshit again I will make sure you are ruined forever." His voice was barely above a whisper but it was filled with venom. It angered him that even with all he had against her, she would still try to play him, to refuse him. That chance was gone, and he would not tolerate it again.

Slowly he let her go and stepped away from her, letting her remove herself from against the door where the handle and lock had probably been painfully shoved into her back. He looked her up and down, the sweats and tank top actually looked really good on her. Her outfit hugged her body and let Zack get a much better glimpse of her than from anything she had ever worn at school. He tilted his head and stared at her, pondering what to do to her as punishment. Again his eyes roamed over her outfit.

With a gesture he pointed at her clothing, "You won't be needed any clothes today. Loose them." He ordered firmly. Without waiting for her response, Zack turned away from her and glanced around her house. He actually liked it, her furniture set up looked modern yet homey, there was a nice assortment of pictures on the wall. It was a comfortable home. As he paced around the living room, almost ignoring her as he waited for her to follow his order, he pulled a joint and a lighter from his back pocket and lit up. He puffed deeply on his joint as he made his way around, eventually coming back to face her.

He eyes her up and down with a smile. "Show me the bathroom." He said simply, making no comment about her body. He puffed the last of the joint, and pulled a little empty pill box from his pocket tucking the last nub of the joint inside to be salvaged into a bigger joint later. The look of horror on her face made him frown, "The BATHROOM!?" He roared questioningly.

Zack followed her a few feet back so he could eye her ass as she walked ahead of him. His mind recalled how fucking great her pussy was last night and he looked forward to cumming inside of her again. The way she had pleaded and moaned last time had been perfect. He couldn't wait to hear that again. Ms. Vaughn paused in front of the bathroom in the hallway, Zack gestured into the room. "After you." He smirked.

The bathroom was small, but big enough to hold both of them comfortably. A toilet sat against the far wall next to the counter and sink. This was a half bathroom and therefore had no shower or tub. A glance around told Zack that this was mostly just a decorative bathroom, as she probably didn't use it personally much. Little fancy handsoaps and nice hand towels where laid out on the sink, clearly there for company should she ever have people over. He stood in front of the toilet and waited. Ms. Vaughn didn't move, instead she seem to be averting her eyes like she didn't want to have anything more to do with him. True as that might be, she didn't have that choice anymore. "The fuck are you doing? It ain't going aim itself. Get over here and take my cock out and aim or I'll just piss over the wall and floor." He demanded, standing impatiently at the toilet. "Hurry up, I had a huge soda on the way here." He ordered.
 
Last edited:


Zack moved past her into her home, and she found herself in the uncomfortable position of being grateful to him for coming inside. As much as she couldn’t stand the idea of him being even close to her, let alone in her home, she absolutely couldn’t ever have anyone see him standing at her door, that alone could get her fired.

But then he lunged at her, and she gasped in fear, trying to get away but feeling herself slam against the door as it closed, the knob pressing painfully into the back of her ribs as his forearm pressed across her collarbone, pinning her painfully. "Learn something right fucking now bitch.” He said in an aggressive whisper, making her skin crawl with apprehension. “You don't ever get to deny me again. You belong to me, your fucking life is mine, and if you ever give me even an ounce of bullshit again I will make sure you are ruined forever."

She nodded weakly. “I’m sorry, Zack…” she muttered, struggling to look sorry when her face was twisted at the pain of the doorknob in her back, “you just scared me. I won’t…” She faltered, whimpering at the sensation of being utterly powerless. It wasn’t just the fact that he had the pictures of her, he was also bigger than she was, and much stronger. It wasn’t just about what he might do to her career anymore… he could really hurt her. He finally let her go and she twisted, looking back at red spot where she had slammed into the knob. She was going to have a pretty bad bruise there. She looked up at him, realizing he was looking her over, and felt herself straighten reflexively, an old instinct that she now regretted. She didn’t WANT him to have a better look at her, but she felt her body react to his gaze without her meaning it to.

"You won't be needed any clothes today.” He said, completely casually, turning away from her. “Loose them."

She watched him for a moment, aghast. He wasn’t even going to watch her. Something about that wounded her in a way she didn’t understand. She didn’t WANT him to watch her take her clothes off, but the idea that he would instruct her to do something so humiliating and then not even stay to see it… there was a shame to it that was completely strange to her, and she hated it. She pulled off her socks, dropping them into a nearby arm chair before pulling her tank top up over her head and placing it there as well. She pushed her sweatpants and panties down, stepping out of them and setting them there too, standing completely naked, covering herself as best she could, looking up to watch Zack checking out her living room… He was actually smoking. She felt a fury in her chest that she couldn’t explain. He was smoking POT. This was her HOUSE, and he was… she looked away, gritting her teeth, all of her plans to take him down coming rushing back to her. She had spent the week thinking about how to make HERSELF feel better. Making him pay had slipped away from her focus, but now, seeing how arrogant and cruel he was, she couldn’t WAIT to stuff it all right down his throat. He finally turned to look at her, and her arms shifted, trying to keep him from seeing too much of her. He didn’t say anything about it, however, just puffing on his joint and telling her to "Show me the bathroom." She blinked, caught off guard by the abruptness of it. He took his time to stow the remains of his pot, but then suddenly screamed at her.

“This way!” she said quickly, turning to walk into the hallway that separated the living room from the kitchen, indicating small half bath. Her mind was whirling. If he was gone for a moment, maybe she could quickly dial 911? This was technically a home invasion… maybe she could say that he took the images of here HERE, and that they were all by force? Even the video of her with her ex… he could have stolen it from her home computer… that might actually make her look innocent enough to get away from him…

He wasn’t going in. She looked up at him, wondering what he was waiting for…

"After you."

She blinked. What… what was he doing? She knew she was very likely going to have to endure him fucking her again but… the bathroom? “What…” she started… but the look on his face stopped her. She simply reached out, opened the door, and stepped inside, pressing herself into the sink so that he could come in also, feeling intensely vulnerable in her nudity as he stood there fully clothed. He simply looked at her, making her feel intensely unsafe.

"The fuck are you doing?” He finally said. “It ain't going aim itself.”

She blinked. The words made no sense at all, her head just wouldn’t let her hear it. “W...what?” she muttered dumbly, completely lost in the twistedness of it.

He grinned wickedly, his voice impatient. “Get over here and take my cock out and aim or I'll just piss over the wall and floor."

Her eyes went wide. He wanted her… to… She exhaled in a huff. This was… this was disgusting! He wouldn’t! But he kept looking at her, his hands on his hips. She swallowed, her face contorting in her hatred of him, as she slipped down to her knees, scooting closer to him. She reached up, and undid his belt, worked his pants open, and tugged them down, remembering the last time he had made her do this. She reached in and found the same thick cock that had freaked her out earlier… the cock that he had used to pummel her poor little vagina until it hurt her to walk. It was flaccid, but it was just as big, hanging limply down the leg of his pants. She lifted it out, wrapping her fingers tentatively around the end by his head, but not wanting to touch the head itself; she had no idea what it was like when a guy peed, and she was desperate not to get any of it on her. He reached up, wincing as she used just the base of her thumb to lift the toilet seat, and looked up at him, making a small sound of disgust as she held his cock for him, aiming it into the water...
 
Zack didn't expect her to be fantastic at aiming a cock, hell she was barely good at it when she was having sex with it let alone aiming it so he didn't spill piss all over the place. He didn't expect her to be quite this terrible though. As he let his urine flow, his cock surged a little in her hand and caught her by surprise. This caused her to jerk a bit which end up pulling his dick to the side, so instead of peeing in the toilet his stream blasted the side of her face, her hand, chest, and not to mention to toilet seat and floor. It was upsetting to that she couldn't get something so simple right, but it was also funny to hear the surprised and grossed sound she made as piss hit her in the face. Zack actually had to fight back a laugh at the situation. Where he pissed didn't really matter to him, he wasn't going to clean it up after all.

"Holy fucking shit balls Ms. Vaughn." He spat, "Can't you do anything right? Jesus! Now look at this mess." He told her as his stream slowed to a stop, only a few drops dripping out of his monster member. He slapped her hands painfully away from his dick and pulled his pants back up. "Fucking ridiculous. Now I have to wait for you to clean this shit up, fucking hell." He reached back behind him and yanked out the metal collar he had hooked onto his back pocket.

"Well might as well start punishing you now. I was gonna give you a chance but I can see that I would only be wasting my fucking time." He clicked open the collar and bent over to grab her by the chin. "At least you can feel like a real bitch now." He told her as he forcefully and painfully jammed the collar against her throat and clicked it locked. The letters he had raised into the metal would be digging into her flesh, but he didn't think she had seen them yet. It would be fun to watch the look of horror on her face when she read what was being imprinted into her throat.

He stood up straight and let her leash fall to the floor. "Hurry up and clean this up. But don't wipe yourself off yet, let my piss stink on your skin while you clean the bathroom so you can learn your lesson and not fuck it up next time." He ordered her firmly.

Zack sat annoyed on the bathroom counter while she cleaned, wiggling his feet and patting his thighs impatiently. "God hurry up before you stink like piss forever." He groaned. It amused him that the whole time she was cleaning, she was completely naked, and dragging a leash with her which she kept having to shove out of the away of her wiping things off. She made little sounds while she cleaned which also annoyed him, "I better not be hearing you fucking crying!" He spat.

Finally she seemed to finish cleaning up the floor and toilet, Zack jumped off the counter and grabbed her by the leash. With a tug he jerked the leash tight in his grip. "Now since you got piss on yourself like a dog, you're gonna crawl to the shower like a dog. I'll fuck a bitch, but I wont fuck a dirty bitch." He ordered, jerking open the bathroom door. Zack held her leash tight, forcing her to crawl in pace with his steps back to her master bathroom where he could make her take a shower.

Once they got to her master bathroom, which was quite a bit bigger than the half-bath, Zack dropped the leash to give her some slack. "Alright get showering." He ordered, taking off his shirt and shoes. "Shower sexy too, I wanna watch and have something to enjoy." He told her, stripping off the rest of his clothes. "I'm gonna jerk my dick to this, so if you don't make it sexy, you will regret it, understand?" He demanded.
 


Kelly had simply never SEEN a guy pee before. Why would she? She had no idea it came out so HARD. The force of it startled her, and before she knew what was happening, her hand involuntarily jumped back, and suddenly he was peeing right in her face. She wailed in disgust, trying desperately to take hold of him, but just making his stream spray everywhere, soaking her face and hands and splashing all over the floor and toilet. She sobbed, utterly revolted… she couldn’t escape the smell, or the fowl wet feeling of it dripping over her eyes, and and off her nose… Oh god, it was even in her mouth...

"Holy fucking shit balls Ms. Vaughn. Can't you do anything right?” she looked up at Zack, one eye held closed because of the pissbath he had just given her, her stomach twisting in disgust and hate. He was such a fowl… little…

He took out the metal ring he had shown her when she had first opened the door. She stared at it. It had a long strip of leather hanging from it, but what it was for, she had no idea. She looked up at him in confusion, until he showed that it actually opened up.

"Well might as well start punishing you now. I was gonna give you a chance but I can see that I would only be wasting my fucking time."

He leaned down, aiming the thing for her neck. Oh god… it was a collar. He was… he was trying to put a COLLAR on her, like a DOG. She lifted up on her knees, lifting up her hands to try to catch his arms, trying to make him stop. “No… Zack… this is…” but it was worthless. He shoved her hands away easily and clamping the metal ring around her throat. She gasped, wincing… it wasn’t so tight that it was cutting off her breathing, but it was tight nonetheless… pressing into the skin around her neck, refusing to let her forget what he was doing to her.

"At least you can feel like a real bitch now."

She sat back on her feet, lookup up at him in rage. She could still feel his piss on her face, and her chest… This was far, far worse than having him rape her in her own classroom, she had never felt so filthy and abused in her entire life. He commanded her to clean up the mess, but to leave the piss that was dripping off of her. She shook her head, wanting nothing more than to tell him no, to get up and claw his eyes out… but she couldn’t. Not now. Not yet. She pulled away a long length of toilet paper, and leaned down on her hands and knees, wiping up the urine from the floor and the toilet seat. He was leaning against the sink and clearly had no intention of letting her have access to any of the cleaning materials in the cabinet underneath, so all she could do was wipe it up with her hands, and slowly flush the paper down the toilet. Slowly, her rage started to trickle away, leaving her with an empty hollow in her stomach of fear and revulsion. She was terrified. If he was willing to do this to her, what else was going to happen? The collar bit at her neck, the leash dangling down to the floor. What was he trying to turn her into?

He actually spat at her he growled for her not to cry.

Finally, mercifully he seemed satisfied with her efforts to clean the bathroom. He took her leash, and commanded her to follow on her knees. ‘...you're gonna crawl to the shower like a dog. I'll fuck a bitch, but I won't fuck a dirty bitch." She barely registered the insult as she followed, crawling along on the hardwood floor of the hallways and into the bedroom, her naked knees raw from the carpet. She FELT dirty. She almost… she was almost glad he was going to fuck her, because at least it meant she could clean herself… Until he started stripping off his shirt.

"I'm gonna jerk my dick to this, so if you don't make it sexy, you will regret it, understand?"

She looked up at him from the floor, on her knees, exhaling heavily. Make it ‘sexy’? How could she possibly do anything sexily when her rapist was watching her? She swallowed, feeling the metal collar tight on her throat as she slowly rose to her knees, and then to her feet, still looking up at Zack as he towered over her. ‘Can I at least take the collar off?’ she muttered, rubbing her knees.

She winced at his reaction, and swallowed her anger, stepping into the glass-walled shower, closing the door, feeling the leather leash dangle down to her knees as she turned on the water and let if flow over her face and hair, rinsing away the film of urine. She found her shampoo and tried to wash it out of her hair, and rubbed the bar of soap in her hands, lathering up her body. All the while, she tried to ignore him on the other side of the glass, knowing what he was doing… She just needed to clean herself off so she wouldn’t have his piss all over her body…

She was done, but she didn’t want to turn the water off. Once the shower was over, then she’d be back out there, with him telling her what to do...
 
Zack felt wonderful with how well she was behaving, like he was proud of a pet for doing a good trick. Though the look on her face was that of misery, it only served to be more exciting for him. As she stepped into the shower he undressed himself and began to stroke his cock, just eying her body for the moment. His hand brought him into erection and he was all prepared to enjoy himself through the glass. Yet as she showered Zack's grin faded into a sneer. She wasn't being sexy, she was just...fucking...showering. Was she trying to piss him off further? Or was she so dense that she didn't understand what sexy meant? He was unsure, and it puzzled him to the point that he didn't even yell at her. He didn't know what to say to get her to do it right. Clearly she didn't understand, and he might as well had ordered her to translate Japanese.

It did nothing to abide his rage though. So instead of yelling at her while she lathered herself up with soap, seemingly desperate to purge herself of his piss, Zack bent over and dug his phone out of his pants pocket. He flicked on the camera and stood there recording her, video recording her. His sneer grew into a grin again as every second the phone took of video, the deeper her fucking hole got. The icing on the cake was how she didn't look super distressed about anything. She appeared to be perfectly consentual on the video, which meant that she wouldn't have much of an argument against the video in court. God, this was perfect.

Zack recording her for a few moments before saying softly to the camera. "I think it's time I joined her." Then he clicked the phone off again and set it onto the bathroom counter. He would need it again later.

Zack stood leaning against the counter with his arms crossed, clearly annoyed as he waited for her to turn the water off and step out of the shower. He was naked, his cock hung semi-limp in front of him like a sleeping beast. He gestured at his cock as she stepped out of the shower. "Notice anything wrong here?" He asked her. Then he stepped toward her and roared, "IT'S NOT FUCKING HARD!" He grabbed the leash and pulled her to him. "I told you to make that shit sexy and you ignored me, instead you showered like the uptight cunt you are. Think this is a fucking game? I expect greatness from you, instead I get half ass efforts."

Zack let her go and smirked, "I guess I know how it feels to try and teach me then don't I?" He shrugged and grabbed his phone. He held it up and snapped a picture of her naked, dripping body. "Oh well, I guess I'll just get more pictures to release." He laughed, "Have fun in prison Ms. Vaughn, I hear it's a fantastic place. Don't worry about me, I'll sue the school system for child abuse and be paid handsomely for what I've got here." He said wiggling his phone.

He picked his pile of clothing off the floor and started to move out of the bathroom, but he paused and glanced back at her. "Unless, of course, you want to start making this worth my while." He offered, raising his eyebrow. "I'm really horny right now, and I could use another crack at that fantastic little pussy you got." He suggested, wiggling his eyebrows.
 
Back
Top