An unexpected Workout. (closed to Marine_Biochild)

CFMB_fan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Posts
4,901
.

An unexpected Workout.​


Name: Miranda Ward
Age: 35
Height: 5’2
Build: Petite but curvy (torso size 8, hips closer to a 10 UK size)
Hair: Dark brown reaching to her bra strap in a ‘v’ often worn in a pony
Occupation: Sales and customer support
Status: Recently dis-engaged, a free egg and lurving it

“Has anyone ever told you you have sexy eyes Kirsty?” Miranda offered giggling . She was laying on her back in her large open plan living room, as Kirsty stretched her legs and gluts in turn as she gently pressed her thighs independently into her abdomen whilst her other leg remained outstretched on the generously sized yoga mat.

Kirsty was her friend’s daughter who was studying fitness, sports physio at college, wanting to become a personal trainer. Miranda was fit, and whilst she had the discipline to go running, she had less discipline when it came to strength training, specifically her core. And as such, she had been contemplating taking on a personal trainer, but wasn't sure who to employ.

And then she had heard about her friends daughter passing her first set of exams which gave her the basic professional qualification to train as a personal trainer. So Miranda had offered her the opportunity to become her trainer.

Her logic was that she needed the money for her studies as well as to start gaining experience. And so for the last four months, every Saturday morning, Kirsty had come round at 9am for an hours training, a mixture of aerobic and core conditioning as well as a developed stretching down routine. Miranda would always start before Kirsty’s arrival by running a couple of miles in the local park.

That morning was no exception as she looked up and smiled waiting for Kirsty’s response. She was wearing a blue sport bra and a navy racer back top, with a pair of matching ¾ length capri tights. Miranda herself was in a simple baggy T-shirt that morning, under which she had a wire free sport bra, and plain navy blue capris.

And so she waited for Kirsty's response to her cheeky flirty eye comment.

.
 
Name: Kristine (Kristy) Thymes
Age:23
Height: 5'3
Build: Hourglass figure, soft muscles and tanned skin.
Hair:Brown, shoulder length waves.
Occupation:Student/personal trainer
Status:Single and playing the field


Looking down at her she blushed slightly. "N...no ma'am." She said quietly as she pressed her leg down slowly against her chest. "You are getting more limber ma'am. You have been doing the exercises I left you with last time." She smiled before standing slowly and offering her a hand to help her up.

"We are gonna work on your weight lifting today. You have the body of a runner but a little strength behind it will help you run further. I still wish you would take up biking. It's easier on your joints." She cooed offering her two dumbbells weighing five pounds each. She was in the process of getting her degree. Kristy loved helping other people make themselves better. If she could help a few get their lives on track she was happy.

Miranda was a friend of her mom's and had offered to help her out. It was a big deal since she was struggling to pay rent and for school. "Alright I'm going to have you do some forward lunges, arms at your sides." She cooed lightly touching her stomach. "Keep your stomach tight and your core centered." She said gently as she watched her lunge.
 
.

"N...no ma'am."

Miranda smiled as Kirsty replied.

"And Kirsty, please call me Miranda, I've known you since you was a terrorising teenager have I not?"

"We are gonna work on your weight lifting today. You have the body of a runner but a little strength behind it will help you run further. I still wish you would take up biking. It's easier on your joints."

"You know I do some biking, but to burn the equivalent amount of energy on the bike, I need to exercise twice as much as you know well!"

Miranda inhaled as she swapped her legs over on the lunges.

"But I see your point"

Miranda continued to exercise, little streams of sweat ran down her cheeks, and dribbled onto her crop bra. She was fit, and the training she had, was receiving from Kirsty was working. It wasn't long before the hour was up, as Miranda, again found herself on her back as Kirsty stretched her legs and abs; looking at her cleavage as she bent over her, the outline of her nipples clearly visible against the black lycra of her top.
 
Looking down at her she smiled slightly. "You know I wasn't that terrorising." She teased as she pressed down her eyes gentle. "You are doing really good." She cooed before finally finishing her stretching.

Helping her up she stretched herself. Her muscles shifted under her tanned skin before yawning. "I'll be back tomorrow." She cooed as she offered her a towel. "And please... do some more biking. Go uphill and stay in a low gear. It will burn just as many colories." She cooed.
 
.

"Tomorrow? Think you have mixed me up with another client Kirsty? Remember I am every Saturday at 9 am ??" she teased...

"And the cycling will consider it...."

Miranda stood up and looked up at the slightly taller PT.

"So how is college now?"
 
"Remember I promised to bring those stretch straps by for you." She cooed before grabbing her bag. "It's... It's going I guess. My classes are easy but.. I'm working a lot so I can afford everything... and my computer went out last week so I'm having to go to the library every night." Rubbing her neck she smiled. "But it's ok. Just another part of life. I'm saving up." She smiled sweetly.

"How's work going?" She asked gently. "You have any bad customers lately?" She asked
 
.

"How's work going?"

"Work is going well thanks, most of my clients seem to have money to burn at the moment, I seem to be selling a lot for very little effort...."

She paused....

"But sorry to hear about your laptop, what happened?.... Have you time for tea or a coffee?"
 
She paused for a moment biting her lip. "Y...yes. I have time." She said quietly before placing her bag back down. "Well... it was an old laptop. I've had it for years. It finally died. No fixing it. I'll be able to save up some money... I think." She laughed. "With rent and tuition... and bills. And then I've got to buy books." She was slowly looking more and more overwhelmed as she spoke. Taking a deep breath she smiled. "But such is the life of a broke college student." She said softly.
 
.

"Sorry to hear that it died.... so would you like a tea or a coffee?"

Miranda led them to the open plan kitchen the over side of her large open plan home, a converted 1860s warehouse, down by the river and docks. Above the living room area where they had been exercising, was a mezzanine floor which was Miranda's bedroom.

On top of the breakfast bar was a semi new Apple MacPro 15 inch, next to a standard Lenovo 13 inch laptop, which was her work laptop.

Miranda turned the Espresso machine on.
 
"Coffee please.... two sugars." She said quietly as she walked along her eyes scanning over the laptops before continuing on. "I've always loved your place Miranda..." She said quietly before taking a seat.

"So... are you feeling confident with the work outs? You feel you can continue at this rate or should we slow down?" She asked sweetly.
 
.

"I've always loved your place Miranda..."



Miranda smiled as she faced her younger Personal Trainer.

"Thank you Kirsty....."

Miranda woke up her Apple MacPro next to her cheaper Lenovo work laptop, and soon, the open plan expanse of the flat was filled with Clare Teal, playing some easy listening female jazz vocals.

Moments later, the music was over whelmed by the sound of coffee beans being ground, and milk being steamed. It wasn't long before they were both sitting at the breakfast bar sipping their coffees, Mirada was still in her crop bra and matching capri leggings.
 
With a small nodded before glancing to the computer once more. She was caught staring a few time before looking back don at her coffee shyly. "Do you like that Mac?" She asked finally. "My friends... they have one... they love it. Say they can do anything on it that they want but... I don't know. I could never save up that kind of money." She cooed glancing once more before forcing herself to look back at her coffee. "So.. um... What do you have planned for the rest of the week? Besides working that is." She asked, glancing one last time at the mac and then back at her mug.
 
.

Miranda saw Kirsty's glances at the Mac as they chatted at the breakfast bar. She looked cute she thought in her sporty attire, her pierced navel exposed, the outline f her breasts through her soft sports crop top.

"Do you like that Mac?" She asked finally. "My friends... they have one... they love it. Say they can do anything on it that they want but... I don't know. I could never save up that kind of money."

"Yes I've had it a few months. At first I was a tad unsure, things are different but after a few you tube clips and a few google searches, I am starting to love it. And all my apple gadgets integrate soo effortlessly.... Well worth it if you can.... "

Miranda paused.

"Have you looked at the student discounts Kirsty?" Miranda asked before taking a sip of her coffee.
 
Sipping at her coffee she nodded. "Yes... although they say discounts they really... aren't worth much. Five dollars off seven thousand doesn't exactly help." She said quietly with a small chuckle. "Besides..." She said quietly. "I have rent and tuition and my books and everything else before I can even think about saving anything up. But it's ok. " She smiled softly running her fingers through her short hair. "I um... I'll manage. Everything starts out hard right?" She chuckled.
 
.

Miranda smiled. "I got this via a friend's university discount about 17% it worked out... so This laptop cost be about $1600 as opposed to $1900 or so...."

Miranda sipped her own coffee..

"I guess an interest free loan wouldn't help Kirsty?"
 
"Tried... I used that for tuition this summer when financial aid wasn't available...I'm still paying that off." She said quietly. "But enough about me Miranda." She smiled sweetly. "I'm alright. I'll make it." She cooed. "Anything planned for the upcoming holidays?" She asked sipping at her coffee. "I know it hasn't been long since the breakup... how are you holding up?" She asked quietly.
 
.

"Oh Im well thanks, it was partly my fault we split up.... Guess fucking one of his sister's friends at a family event wasn't a good idea!" Miranda beamed.

"Holidays, just seeing some friends..... How is your sex life Kirsty?" giggling seeing the girl blush slightly at her bluntness
 
"I... don't really..." She blushed shyly. "I um..." She muttered. "I'm not seeing anyone at the moment just spending my time on school. I had a few one night stands but that's about it." She murmued shyly.

"So you really did that? Was he good?" She asked quietly.
 
.

Miranda nodded as she listened to Kirsty's tales of her sex life or lack of, and could relate to it, he self having been semi abstinent during parts of her studies.

"So you really did that? Was he good?"


"Depends what you mean by good, she was rather nervous, apprehensive, but yeah I had fun, and from her cries of pleasure I think she did as well!"

Miranda faced Kirsty to see the shock develop o her face as Miranda replied.
 
Kristy blinked slightly as she realized what she had just said. "o...Oh." she said quietly. "We...well that... that must have been....nice." She murmured quietly as she stared at her. "i... I can't say...I um... have... ever.." She muttered quietly. Her cheeks turned a soft pink as she realized she was bisexual. She hadn't known Miranda to be thatway.
 
.

Miranda saw Kirsty's blush that made her look cute, the shock, the embarrassment...

"Sorry if I embarrassed you?" Miranda offered her voice sincere.

The two talked for a while before Kirsty remembered she had another appointment and had better get going.

And so it wasn't till the following Saturday that Miranda saw Kirsty again as she slowed to a power walk approaching her flat. IT was just approaching 9 am.

Moments later a car door opened as Kirsty got out, rady for her appointment. Miranda was wearing a pair of funky leggings and a matching sports bra. Her exposed abdomen was already covered with a layer of perspiration from the early summer's sun.

il_570xN.896287895_6vko.jpg


"Hi Kirsty!" she stated as she exhaled deeply, he rhands on her hips as she regained her breathing.
 
"Good morning." She called gently. She was wearing a pair of tight shorts that seemed almost to tight and a sports bra.

fitspiration-pictures-42.jpg


"Sorry I'm a little late. Had some issues this morning that held me up but I'm ready to work." She smiled grabbing her towel and water bottle.

"Did you have a good run?" She asked gently. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun and her makeup looked as if it had been there since last night.
 
.

Miranda smiled as she held the outer door open for Kirsty as she carried her bag of gear. Miranda followed her, having noticed her slightly grogggy look, it seemed that she hadn't really cleaned her self up from the previous day, but couldn't be sure in the darker area of the communal hall way.

"Did you have a good evening Kirsty last night, you look a bit tired."

She lead them upstairs to her floor, and soon, they were inside her flat, the yoga matts already laid out, and the area cleared.

Moment slater Miranda was facing Kirsty for her PT session, and soon she was being asked to do all sorts of exercises, press ups, planks and the like, all designed to build up her core, this week though it was done in a manner to make it more Interval Training.

Miranda at times was panting for air, as her sports bra was becoming sodden with her perspiration.
 
Last edited:
Hearing her question about last night Kristy looked away trying to act as if she was fine. "it was just a long night that's all. I'm alright." she cooed. She quickly got her into the routine her hands light on Miranda's skin when she instructed.

Handing her a plush towel Kristy's chest was rising a little harder than it usually did after instructing her. She was definitely tired. Her stomach glistened with beads of swear and her sports bra had patches of perspiration. "Alright time to stretch it out".

Carefully she pressed Miranda's leg towards her chest. "That's not hurting you is it?
 
.

Miranda laid on her back as Kristy started to stretch her pushing them into her chest before fully extending them and pushing them back. Her eyes were often closed, but when they were open, she was looking at the younger trainer, her curves, and the slight hint of a 6-pack under her crop bra.

As Kristy instructed her, she followed as she rolled onto her front, Kirsty continuing to stretch her legs before she was told to push up, and stretch her core.

Finally her ordeal was over as Miranda stood up smiling.

"Thanks Kristy.... "

She paused before continuing...

"Would you like a tea or even a strong coffee?
 
Back
Top