Do you want more?

oh Dares... you and your games...

now that you've got us all Liquid
do show your stuff!

in an appropriately daring way, of course, since that's your trademark
you've got to know by the responses you receive
that we'd be happy to see you just plain In BED

:eek:Alright alright...sorry to keep you waiting...I guess I better come back with a bang! How about some shots in the local store? I was thinking about buying these panties for whomever wants them most? Any volunteers ;)....now the question is....do you want more?...and yes I'm smack dab in the middle of the shoe aisle of a very popular store right now :eek:
Screw the panties, I want what's under them.

:eek:Alright alright...sorry to keep you waiting...I guess I better come back with a bang! How about some shots in the local store? I was thinking about buying these panties for whomever wants them most? Any volunteers ;)....now the question is....do you want more?...and yes I'm smack dab in the middle of the shoe aisle of a very popular store right now :eek:

:eek: OMG this is seriously awesome!

I...I kinda want to know how the fuck you managed this without security landing on you like a ton of bricks!

I was very careful...but ya that was a bad idea huh...edited :( sorry

I had a female friend who worked at Sears in security when I worked there in college.

You would have been all Loss Prevention talked about for MONTHS if it had happened in our store ;)

fuck!
all that buildup and you edited it away in no time

I missed it -- boo hisssssss

I guess I'll still throw in some applause for what sounds like a daring move

Alright I'll see if I can get back on this but from the last few replies my bravery may have gone a little too far and I got nervous. In any case I'm always open to pm's from anyone and will reply so lasexx write me! As for this board maybe I will try to get a few subtle pics going again. The department store may have been a little much :eek:

Last edited:
Alright I'll see if I can get back on this but from the last few replies my bravery may have gone a little too far and I got nervous. In any case I'm always open to pis from anyone and will reply so lasexx write me! As for this board maybe I will try to get a few subtle pics going again. The department store may have been a little much :eek:

Open to pis. Eeewwwwww
Hehehe

Alright I'll see if I can get back on this but from the last few replies my bravery may have gone a little too far and I got nervous. In any case I'm always open to pis from anyone and will reply so lasexx write me! As for this board maybe I will try to get a few subtle pics going again. The department store may have been a little much :eek:

I guess I missed something lol

Alright let's try a couple for old times sake and see what happens...hopefully i've stepped back the riskyness not to offend anyone! This was an old request I had. As always...the question is...do you want more?

Last edited:
Alright let's try a couple for old times sake and see what happens...hopefully i've stepped back the riskyness not to offend anyone! This was an old request I had. As always...the question is...do you want more?

These are two great pics, definitely not offensive :)

Back