Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

Hello my lovebugs! How is everyone this fine (very, very cold) evening? Tonight the temps will get to the negatives AGAIN. I can't wait for this winter to be over. I've got my fuzzy socks and favorite sweater, and thoughts of vacation to keep me warm.

I'm thinking this scarf could easily double as a swimsuit cover-up....

Have not stopped by in awhile gorgeous.... I love this series!! Such beautiful skin, and of course your tempting smile :) so innocently erotic and desireable.

Very nice pictures. Would you like some lotion on that lovely skin.

Yesssssssss

Hello my lovebugs! How is everyone this fine (very, very cold) evening? Tonight the temps will get to the negatives AGAIN. I can't wait for this winter to be over. I've got my fuzzy socks and favorite sweater, and thoughts of vacation to keep me warm.

Quote:
Start by "ravishing" those Breasts/nipples -- but then as always moving down to ravish, lick, suck till you plead me to stop --- then we will see what you can do to make what you caused to go up -- go down
Mmmmmm .... *sliding to my knees* I promise I can make what goes up, come back down.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And in reference to your latest picks Must replace your hand with my mouth (but the panties must go!)

Oh Supershy, number 12 is just so enticing.

Hey you...

Hey J - the latest pics are putting a dent in this frigid ice box we're in !! ....... 'as my nose nudges your fingers to the side and my mouth...' ;). Oh - and that ass: mmmmm.... Thanks for sharing babe.

I am not sure why you wouldn't show off an ass that nice?! Beautiful series!!
Hey! How are you? :kiss: Thank you.

Have not stopped by in awhile gorgeous.... I love this series!! Such beautiful skin, and of course your tempting smile so innocently erotic and desireable.
10 lashes with a wet noodle for not stopping by in awhile ;) Thank you, your kind words more than make up for it. :kiss:

Very nice pictures. Would you like some lotion on that lovely skin.
Yes, please! Help a shy gal out, would you? :cattail:

Quote:
Start by "ravishing" those Breasts/nipples -- but then as always moving down to ravish, lick, suck till you plead me to stop --- then we will see what you can do to make what you caused to go up -- go down
Mmmmmm .... *sliding to my knees* I promise I can make what goes up, come back down.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And in reference to your latest picks Must replace your hand with my mouth (but the panties must go!)
*drops panties to the floor* You mean like that? :devil:

Mm what delicious new pics!
Thank you :kiss:

Oh Supershy, number 12 is just so enticing.
Glad you like it ~ this was a fun set to shoot. :kiss:

Hey J - the latest pics are putting a dent in this frigid ice box we're in !! ....... 'as my nose nudges your fingers to the side and my mouth...' . Oh - and that ass: mmmmm.... Thanks for sharing babe.
It's very spankable, my shy ass. Go ahead, give it a try. :devil:

Tgif!

Hey there my :heart:bugs! I hope you all are keeping warm ~ I feel like I'd be better off as a penguin these days.

I'm working out a bit harder lately, getting ready to slide into a bathing suit. Tonight my body is a little sore all over (yes, I'm whining). Work is busy again and it seems that every weekend we have something scheduled. *sigh*

Thankfully, I take lots of pics for each set, so this one should last until I can get my shy ass in front of a camera again.

Stay warm!

Hey there my :heart:bugs! I hope you all are keeping warm ~ I feel like I'd be better off as a penguin these days.

I'm working out a bit harder lately, getting ready to slide into a bathing suit. Tonight my body is a little sore all over (yes, I'm whining). Work is busy again and it seems that every weekend we have something scheduled. *sigh*

Thankfully, I take lots of pics for each set, so this one should last until I can get my shy ass in front of a camera again.

Stay warm!

Poor baby--I'll bring a warm blanket and warming massage oils :)

Very hot pictures!

Stay warm!

There seems to be a kind of translucent goo on my keyboard- I wonder were that came form! :cattail:

Damn!! I don't know what is sexier....The pics where you see just a hint of what lies beyond, or those where you have that look on your face that makes my shorts so damn uncomfortable. You know how to make a guy take notice. Damn!!!

Mmmmm 2014 and your not super shy but simply sexy or sizzling sassy.:rose: :heart:

Stay warm!

Jeez I am slipping J9 I have not been by for a while and missed out on all you lovely talent.
My goodness I am still loving your sexy bod and you pic's. You are super hot J9, gorgeous babe.:kiss::rose::kiss:

Poor baby--I'll bring a warm blanket and warming massage oils
Oh yes! You are my new favorite. :cattail:

jeez
aren't you just the cutest
Thank you, Mr Dave. :kiss:

There seems to be a kind of translucent goo on my keyboard- I wonder were that came form!
Hmmmmm, I wonder :rolleyes: So long as no buttons are sssssssssssssssssssstuck, it's just fine. :devil:

Damn!! I don't know what is sexier....The pics where you see just a hint of what lies beyond, or those where you have that look on your face that makes my shorts so damn uncomfortable. You know how to make a guy take notice. Damn!!!
When shorts become uncomfortable, it's best to take them off. I'm all about comfort, you know ;)

Mmmmm 2014 and your not super shy but simply sexy or sizzling sassy.
I like sassy :kiss:. Sassy is not a word that would *ever* be used to describe me in RL.

Jeez I am slipping J9 I have not been by for a while and missed out on all you lovely talent.
My goodness I am still loving your sexy bod and you pic's. You are super hot J9, gorgeous babe.
Spankings for RustyIron for not coming by more often! :eek: Glad you're back, and enjoying the pics! :kiss:

OMG so sexy
Thank you! :kiss:

Such beautiful pictures .... thank you for sharing them with us :)

Happy weekend!

Good Saturday morning, my lovelies!

The report here is the same. Freakin' unbearably cold with blowing snow. Who wants to hop on a plane with me and go somewhere warm?

What's the best place to go this time of year?

So, this is the 'official' end of the scarf set... but I *do* have some scarf set outtakes that I'll be sharing next. Stay tuned ...

In the meantime, I'm thinking about what set will come next!

I was thinking the same things this morning. SO tired of the cold. Where do you want to go?

Bora bora it is! Love your suckable nipples...hmmm I am warm now

Last edited:

The report here is the same. Freakin' unbearably cold with blowing snow. Who wants to hop on a plane with me and go somewhere warm?

So, this is the 'official' end of the scarf set... but I *do* have some scarf set outtakes that I'll be sharing next. Stay tuned ...

Let's go somewhere beachy! It's freezing as fuck here too! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, beautiful :heart:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm wish you were offering m your nipple.... :kiss:

Ask Mr. Shy if he thinks your sassy in RL, bet he does you sassy pale goddess.

I can never grow tired of your naked body! :catroar:

I have to say that this has been almost certainly the best set from one of the loveliest ladies here on Lit. You really are a joy to behold.

Don't work yourself too hard.

Back