OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

Now all you have to figure out is the girls night to rock out playlist Feisty. :D If Secrets permits it.
 
I agree Feisty, I can definitely see this as Wolf.....

ebf884f2d86773922f627962ebb9c1b6ffc9368a.jpg
 
LOL a lot of people do. But it helps being a bouncer and all. Hardly have to fight. Look like that and people tend to say "Yes Sir" and move on.
 
I found a picture with him on a black bike from the side for Wolf. And Troy's his best customer being he paid upfront for his bike.
 
My picture of Raven is my profile picture. I couldn't get it to post so had to d/l it and then put it up as my profile, lol.
 
If it's okay with you girls I'd rather not go into specific details of our shopping trip. We can just show up again in a little bit with our purchases.
 
Sounds good to me, feisty. I'll dig around and see if I can come up with a pic of what Alexa bought and post it here.
 
Don't we have "uniforms" that Hannah bought for the girls to wear?? Or are these for the show? And isnt Troy getting us outfits for the show?? I am so confused!! :(
 
Don't we have "uniforms" that Hannah bought for the girls to wear?? Or are these for the show? And isnt Troy getting us outfits for the show?? I am so confused!! :(

I think the clothes she was getting out were for the show?

Tess wears her own clothes to work in. The show is only once a week so the costumes won't be worn all the time.
 
Troy's getting the costume outfits, I think we're supposed to have our own 'working' clothes. Especially in Alexa's case, where she came with the clothes on her back and nothing else.
 
Alexa is also going to need some jeans and t shirts and such. those are Goodwill finds, the more sexy things will have to come from a specialty shop. (so i guess we made two stops.)
 
Just to give everyone a heads up I won't be on until later tonight, so either my character will be late attending after the official grand re-opening or it'll be a day or two after. Don't feel like you need to wait up for me
 
Back
Top