Is anal really pleasurable for women?

I wouldn't say more. But pretty close to equal. Some of the men I spend time with only want anal.

Which means what? Half the time you have sex you don't get off?

(real question, not trying to be sarcastic or anything...)
 
it has to be a special moment and the guy needs to know how to use it and also use his fingers to play with my clit - otherwise its just painful
 
assplay should be pleasureable to both. giving and receiving. pain should not be involved. a little hygiene, lube, toys, tongue, and fingers are the menu for a night of successful buttplay.
 
Some do, some don't...If you are lucky enough you will find the first one..
 
I've watched porn many times, and before, I never had any thoughts about anal sex. One day howeve that changed.

My husband and I were in the middle of doggy and we were getting a little too excited because he started pulling on my hair -and well you can imagine things got really heated up. When he pulled back he slipped out, and when he tried to ram it back in, he went into the wrong hole LOL! It hurt, and he quickly pulled out.. Nothing happened for a week, I was somewhat upset, but I also found myself surprisingly intrigued.

I got very curious and started looking up anal porn, and I just couldn't get it out of my head, so finally one day in the middle of sex I asked him to finger my ass, and obviously to reallllyyy lube it up, haha. That time around it was different, it felt. ...kinkier. The first few times weren't easy and you definitely have to be...interested -to really enjoy it.

All that started a more than couple years ago, and now I can say that I truly enjoy of anal sex to the extent that I can have a good orgasm just from that. We don't have anal sex all the time, and that isn't the only way we do it either, we mix it up, just adds more to the fun to keep it interesting.

��

I would only enjoy it if my partner was having a good time as well. First time: she said "put it in". We found our rhythm, made me cum like never before. She was over the top. Wonderful woman. Ahhh....life changing moments.
 
assplay should be pleasureable to both. giving and receiving. pain should not be involved. a little hygiene, lube, toys, tongue, and fingers are the menu for a night of successful buttplay.

Totally agree especially the tongue
 
Didn't follow the entire thread but wanted to say it feels VERY good to me. Plenty of us are not faking or making it up- we really do love it. Like with any sex, to each his own, some women may not like it. Though I do have a theory on that which I've shared in other threads to the effect that their first time may have been uncomfortable (just like vaginal first times), the guy (or girl with dildo) didn't know how to get them ready, etc etc. I think some women just assume they don't like it when in reality they weren't given the proper introduction in order to feel how good it can feel.
 
I have squinted from anal on several occasions. The gspot stimulation from anal is out-of-this-world amazing!
 
Look, you gotta do it right, or she's not gonna like it. Trust me. I've been doing anal since before I should. Slow. Do it slow. I know what I'm talking about.
 
It is not definitely for everybody, but for some of us it is quite enjoyable. It should never be something you 'endure' or 'tolerate' or something you need a 'few drinks' to want to do.
I think the first step to genuinely enjoying anal sex/play is a true desire/interest in it. I was lucky enough that my first anal sex/play experiences were with someone who was patient and never let things go beyond what I was ready for and let me explore at my own natural rate of curiosity. And for that I am grateful for my own curiosity and interest led to a huge love and desire for it.
But I also accept it is totally not for others and NO ONE should feel pressured into an act they either don't enjoy, or aren't interested in. :)
 
I've known several women who enjoyed anal, and could cum from it.
___

One could cum almost from a standing start.

We'd taken one car into the city for work, and on the way home I was telling her about a supervisor who reamed someone a new ass hole. She joked that her ass hole could use a good reaming...

When we got home, she hit the head and I got the lube. Grabbed her by the belt as she came out, dragged her to the sofa, bent her over the arm and in no time she loosened up and was ready for me. It took under a minute from pants down to me balls deep inside and her signaling "go for it".

Again, it was less than a minute before she called she was cumming, and all without direct clit stimulation.

Her story was having to deal with an aggressive BF who used anal to express sexual mastery. Making lemonade from lemons, she trained herself to relax and accept penetration, perceive feelings of fullness and discomfort as a turn-on, and work her clit to climax. In short, she conditioned herself to enjoy anal and cum quick.
___

Another girl I knew said "she had been born to be filled with cock", and "being aroused is the best feeling in the world".

One time she told us "I couldn't stop fucking this guy. So when my pussy got too sore, we switched to anal, and I started cumming from ass fucking. The next day I was still sore, but we went all day alternating holes and I was cumming no matter which hole he was in.

"Now I still want to start with PIV, but anal is always an option with most guys. And if a girl pegs me, I can cum from that too."
___

A couple of my lovers would request anal when they were really horny.

Frequently they had imbibed and they'd work their clit with fingers or vibe, but they almost always reported an super fantastic earth pounding toe curling incredible orgasm.
 
Over the course of the last few months I've had my partner rubbing my asshole while he's fingering me. I liked it so he dipped in a little and made me gush. I decided to buy a butt plug in a recent toy purchase and I LOVE it. My first serious bf and I played around a little many years ago but he was clueless and so was I. Glad I tried again. The fullness is almost an instant orgasm for me.
 
I have been with a few women that actually prefered anal. I will have do admit I loved the woman that decided I want to be a dirty girl and fuck my ass. Taboo before. Now fuck my ass hard.
 
I had an ex that enjoyed it, so I'd do it occasionally. I find it little more than "okay" unless I STOP. THINKING. ABOUT IT, which I suppose speaks to still-present inhibition. I've never suggested it with my husband but if he did I'd relent, more out of curiosity on my part to see if my experience would be different/opinion has changed at all.
 
I don't prefer anal but it has its place and when I do it I always find it pleasurable and often orgasm as well, usually while stimulating the clit but not always. There is something about having a man's hard penis in my body that is exciting all by itself and when the sex gets really wild and crazy anal seems like a natural progression.
 
Back
Top