I think ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sometimes I have to remind myself that the Playground is the Playground and GB is the GB....and I should not let my two personalities mix :devil:

I think.....

10888034_10155007353925486_2059792597_n.jpg

I think I'll end my day here with 12,666 posts.
Satan, the number of the beast :devil::devil: :)
I'll raise some hell tonight :p

L:rose:

I think I might leave Lit for a while. It may turn into a long term life choice. I have been here for quite a few years and evolved quite a lot. I have cried here. Made real friends here. Fallen in love and been heart broken here. I have sought Lit as a refuge, as a getaway and as a way to simply communicate with another living being.

Here recently I have been getting the feeling of not wanting to be here. This place is suppose to be about free speech and yet I find that if that free speech is sexual or not politically correct people around here are judgmental pricks! I don't have time for that. I love that I get to express my sexual interest and fantasies here. I hate that I am made to feel I can only do it in "that corner" over there. I guess I am just starting to feel less and less interested in the this lil corner of the internet. I have taken breaks and when I come back before. This time I am so sure it will be a break. maybe I should tell off the people I like least and leave in a blaze of glory. lol

I think I might leave Lit for a while. (snip) This time I am so sure it will be a break. maybe I should tell off the people I like least and leave in a blaze of glory. lol

I think this place would miss your voice. Like or not I think everyone would agree you keep it lively.:rose:

I think this place would miss your voice. Like or not I think everyone would agree you keep it lively.:rose:
Thank you for your honesty. It's more than a lot of folks on here give.
I think I might leave Lit for a while. It may turn into a long term life choice.
Hey, you! Well at least we can still talk and text. You know where to find me. :heart:
Oh you know we will stay in touch no matter what lady. Hugs.
Oooooo, let's all leave!!
I definitely need a break from the PG in order to concentrate on my SRPs...
I don't SRP but I am just not feeling it here to much anymore
Nothing has been set in concrete. It is just a thought that has been floating around in my head for a few months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back