Do Straight Men Like To Be Fucked In Asshole, Either By Strap-on Or By Real Cock? And

Following that same logic, a woman who uses a strapon is not a woman; but I would easily beg to differ.

So a guy, who enjoys having his own ass played with (but not by other men) is somehow supposed to be gay? Then a woman, who enjoys acting like she has a cock, must obviously not be a woman, right? After all; women are the ones who are supposed to be being fucked, right? Makes perfect sense, in that twisted sort of traditional logic.

But if you think that enjoying having your ass played with makes you gay, in and of itself, then you're probably homophobic. Can't say that I blame you, if that's the case; gay people get a bum wrap and a lot of guys fear being associated with them. It's a bitch, but it's how it is. Still; I strongly suggest that you try to keep a more open mind.

Still; if it makes you feel better, you can just think of me as gay. I'm not, but I could honestly give a damn if I was.

I'm new to this board and new to understanding my desire to have 'things' in my ass. At this moment the thought of a gay man fucking my ass is not appealing. I LOVE having vibrating things in my ass, but the thought of looking at a man who has his cock in my ass is not pleasurable.

For me it would have to be a MMF situation with the F really digging it. I would look to eat the F out right after and send her (hopefully) over the moon.

I love anal stim, but still need to a female as the prize. I'm inquisitive as to what lies ahead.... The MMF arrangement is something I've always wondered about...

My bf has had a fantasy for 30 years of being dominated. I never in my life entertained such thoughts but for him I did some reading on the subject. I got more and more into it. He was afraid that I would look at him differently and lose respect for him. I assured him that I wouldn't and we did it 2 weeks ago. IT WAS AWESOME! I did things I never thought I could. I licked his ass and loved it! I worked up from 1 finger in his ass to 3. I fucked him with a strap on. Neither of us can wait to do it again! He lives 1200 miles away but we r planning another trip in a month. AWESOME FUN!

My bf has had a fantasy for 30 years of being dominated. I never in my life entertained such thoughts but for him I did some reading on the subject. I got more and more into it. He was afraid that I would look at him differently and lose respect for him. I assured him that I wouldn't and we did it 2 weeks ago. IT WAS AWESOME! I did things I never thought I could. I licked his ass and loved it! I worked up from 1 finger in his ass to 3. I fucked him with a strap on. Neither of us can wait to do it again! He lives 1200 miles away but we r planning another trip in a month. AWESOME FUN!

What a lucky man! Thanks for sharing

I agree , it was cool to do a role reversal. I liked doing him in missionary position so i could see his face. He has no desire to be with a man, its not a gay thing it's just exploring new boundaries in a safe and loving way with us.

i like both

I enjoy anal stimulation.
I like being fucked by a strap-on, because i enjoy the feeling and i can play with her breasts and i find women attractive.

But i liked being fucked in the ass by guys, not because i find them attractive, but i like having a real piece of meat in there.

I agree , it was cool to do a role reversal. I liked doing him in missionary position so i could see his face. He has no desire to be with a man, its not a gay thing it's just exploring new boundaries in a safe and loving way with us.

What a lucky man :)

I enjoy anal stimulation.
I like being fucked by a strap-on, because i enjoy the feeling and i can play with her breasts and i find women attractive.

But i liked being fucked in the ass by guys, not because i find them attractive, but i like having a real piece of meat in there.

I LOVE the feeling of my wifes breasts against my back.

I consider myself to be a straight man. I have been fucked in the ass several times in my life. My wife and I like to swing and both enjoy bisexual sex. We frequently get together with other practicing couples. Everybody enjoys fellatio, cunnilingus and anal sex; are any of us men gay? Are any of the ladies lesbians? I think not. We simply enjoy ourselves and each other.

Like the missionary ;)

I had a boyfriend that really liked for me to lick his asshole and put a finger in there. I didn't mind because he really enjoyed it! One time he asked if he could used a small dido I had and he really liked that! He was not into guys, he lves women!! So straight man can enjoy anal action too!!

Back