What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to come to decide I am not much of a fan of DQ Blizzards.

Grrr.. .so not fair.. Hubby steps outside to play in the backyard and doesn't get a single mosquito bite.. I step outside and end up with 27 bites in under 30 minutes. :(

It's nice to know I can't do anything right these days.

well this is not true... unless my opinion doesn't count. You my dear have touched something in me and made me feel truly desired... not something i thought i'd feel any time soon.

:heart:

don't beat yourself up too long okay?

well this is not true... unless my opinion doesn't count. You my dear have touched something in me and made me feel truly desired... not something i thought i'd feel any time soon.

Ok all I got was^ :D

I am, sorry for the whiny, blah, blah, blah shit. :kiss:
Pish and tosh *hugs*
It's nice to know I can't do anything right these days.
*wonders where this idea came from and where we have to push it back to* you seem delightfully awesome to me
You should always feel truly desired though AJ
:(

Everybody gets bad days sweetie, please don't let that beat you down:rose:

It's almost always a bad day around here, sometimes, you can't help but get worn down from it.

Consistency is a good thing, makes you reliable. :D We still love you. :rose:

Thanks, at least I'm consistent in being a failure.

Sweetie, I absolutely adore you. That should be obvious to anyone. You are truly an amazing person :rose:

You got that booty right... just saying. :D :kiss:

Thanks. :rose:

*wonders where this idea came from and where we have to push it back to* you seem delightfully awesome to me

Just life. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back