boredom

It might just be Mother Nature's way of culling the herd. Reality is that opposites don't usually attract so fat guy and thin lady are going to be the rarity, not the rule. The Rich guy/poor girl could happen because rich guy won't be looking at her finances to decide if she is attractive. We are so shallow! Profiles can be entertaining. Some say nothing and we hate that, and some are too honest and we hate that too.
 
Question time: Do you think it's okay if someone has "hypocritical preferences? Like a fat guy only wanting to date thin women. Or a poor woman only wanting to date rich men. Sorry, some tinder profiles irk me so that's what got me thinking of this.

Yes, a person has the right to have any preferences they wish (within legal boundaries) no matter how ridiculous they may be. And as for the rest of us, we're perfectly within our rights to not accept those preferences if they don't match our own. See, it works out in the end. We don't always get what we want.
 
Yes, a person has the right to have any preferences they wish (within legal boundaries) no matter how ridiculous they may be. And as for the rest of us, we're perfectly within our rights to not accept those preferences if they don't match our own. See, it works out in the end. We don't always get what we want.

That’s how I also see it. Some preferences will make me raise and eyebrow though.
 
Lol just got harassed by some jackass for #BlackLivesMatter in my signature. Good lord.
 
“I can fill a coffee mug with cum”

Yah sure you can bro.
 

Attachments

  • 38D357AC-A8FB-4636-944F-07986C4963A3.jpg
    38D357AC-A8FB-4636-944F-07986C4963A3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
Hahahaha
The first human to be able to cum 12oz. Average cumshot is .125oz
That means he cums 100x more than the average guy. Literally incredible

I don't know how inexperienced men here think I am if they expect me to believe this bullshit.
 
Or maybe they've been watching too many of those porns where they use a fake cock hooked up to a pump and some fake jizz.
 
Ass and legs, sometimes even the feet.

A nice shaped ass is always nice. Big or small, as long as it’s not flat
 
Back
Top