FunWifey Pics :)

Ok....so I admit it is kinda fun to share these photos now..lol...what have you done to me!? Anyway, a few for the night....this was my Easter dress while visiting the in-laws....

You're sexy and look fantastic in that dress!

Damn after looking through this thread I am going to bed with hard cock and blue balls....very fucking sexy lady...

:rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

One is a fun skirt I found at Spencers in the mall....the other is hubby taking a pic of me (making fun of me) because I could not figure out how to open the dog gate at one of his friends house, lol. Thank you all for the amazing comments, totally made my day!

Quite the sexy peekaboo skirt, and sheer top to flash the friends;)

Ok....so I admit it is kinda fun to share these photos now..lol...what have you done to me!? Anyway, a few for the night....this was my Easter dress while visiting the in-laws....

Shows off your lovely legs:rose:

Glad you're having fun. These are beautiful pictures and you are a beautiful woman. Thank you for sharing.

Lol.. you talk about what we have done to you.. what have you done to us.. I mean the day wont be complete without checking your beautiful thread of pictures. even looking at the older ones.

Call me a stalker if you will - but you are really sexy. I would be honored to have you all to myself.

Good morning! Was up way too early so figured I would browse his collection some more lol.....
The first one is probably is one of his most fav skirts for me to wear out and the other was me walking around talking on the phone to one of my friends....have a great Saturday!

Attachments

• IMG_4380.jpg
    IMG_4380.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4771-1.jpg
    IMG_4771-1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 12
Looking sexxy. No way I could just take a pic with you walking around like that. Hand be on my shaft wanting to take you.

Good morning! Was up way too early so figured I would browse his collection some more lol.....
The first one is probably is one of his most fav skirts for me to wear out and the other was me walking around talking on the phone to one of my friends....have a great Saturday!

Happy Weekend, gorgeous! :kiss:

I'm not surprised that that skirt is your husband's favourite for you to wear in public, you look sexy in it and it's short enough for others to get quick glimpses up.

what a gorgeous woman!

You have a great Saturday too. Thanks for the great way to start a saturday.

There go my plans for my morning. I will now have to take a lengthy funwifey break before I start my day.

You are deliciously gorgeous!

The first one belongs in the Peeky Cheeks thread and the second one is amazing.

Outstanding!!

Great! You are so sexy. Thanks for trying this out and sharing yourself with us. You are beautiful.

Any thing you would wear out would be my favorite if I knew you had that pink bra and panty set on underneath. Absolutely gorgeous!

Gorgeous! Great start to the day being able to admire such a sexy lady. Any more pics on the phone?:devil:

Dang....great look babe!

wow ur husband is a lucky man. lol I feel a little weird about posting my pictures on here too. but after getting a few pm and reading ask the comments about how sexy I was it was a really big turn on for me to post up pictures too. knowing that some of these guys wanted me was hot

Back