What are your Bi Fantasies and Turn Ons?

two naked, hard men

being led into my room by a naked big boobed woman all for my enjoyment
 
Would love to

Something I've only done twice before, years ago...69 with another guy as my ass is being fucked by a second male...while several women watch.

My biggest fantasy is to become submissive to a dominant guy who then trains me and grooms be a combinations servant/sex toy. Unfortunately, I've passed the sell by date on that. I'm almost 50. When I was in my 20's I'd have made a great one.

Oh well. All the things I could have done if I hadn't been such a late bloomer.
 
My biggest fantasy is to become submissive to a dominant guy who then trains me and grooms be a combinations servant/sex toy. Unfortunately, I've passed the sell by date on that. I'm almost 50. When I was in my 20's I'd have made a great one.

Oh well. All the things I could have done if I hadn't been such a late bloomer.

NEVER too late!
 
to be submissive to a husband and wife. clean up duties and anything else they would like. no pain
 
I would like to have a woman watch me take another guy and suck and fuck him in a motel for the night. She would tell me what to wear and what to do. Like put these panties on and wear these hose now suck his cock until it gets hard the turn around and let him fuck you. Sort of like this flick but no need for all the make-up and hair.
https://xhamster.com/videos/sissy-slut-motel-full-service-3255324
 
A big turn on is the first time I helped a buddy stroke and felt him heaving and throbbing as he came....
 
Licking some nice smooth balls and then taking the guys hard cock in my mouth and sucking a big load of hot cum out of it.
 
Bi fantasy and turn-on

Well, my long term aim would be to find a female partner who will be happy for me and her to share a nice submissive sissy or ts, perhaps even have a house maid with very little pain involved if any.
Failing that, or until then, have some fun with someone nice and feminine - probably a bit tame for many of you, but that will do as a start.
 
Well, my long term aim would be to find a female partner who will be happy for me and her to share a nice submissive sissy or ts, perhaps even have a house maid with very little pain involved if any.
Failing that, or until then, have some fun with someone nice and feminine - probably a bit tame for many of you, but that will do as a start.

A nice tender bottom who wants to please you is always a good turnon...I am a bottom and love laying out for my man
 
Although I probably haven't been to a strip club since I was in my 30's, I do have a fantasy involving them.

I'd like to be right by the stage and sit there a while, through a few hot girls stripping. And then, a new girl would come out and she'd be really sexy with nice breasts and great body--but it would be really obvious that she also had a big "surprise" in her panties.

Even though all the guys watching were supposedly "straight" and weren't expecting this, a hush would come over the crowd and it would be clear that everyone wanted to see her do her act. She'd do the same routine that the other girls did, first dancing sensuously with her bikini top and bottom on, and then she'd take her top off for the next dance, showing off her perfect breasts. You'd see the bulge in her panties getting really big--it would be clear that she was rock hard.

Finally, she'd come out for her last song completely naked, and she'd be sporting nice, big shaved balls and a huge, hard, cut cock. They'd be bouncing and swaying with her sexy dancing and posing. All the guys watching would be speechless, but incredibly aroused, with everyone pulling out all the dollar bills they had, and she'd do her poses and give sultry looks to each guy in turn as she'd come in close, licking her lips and bringing her breasts and big cock within inches of every guy's transfixed gaze before moving on to the next one.

I suppose if I'm fantasizing, there probably should be sex in there--but for this one, that's the whole fantasy. :)
 
I have been lucky enough to live out my bi fantasies to the point where I can't imagine any fantasies left unfulfilled.

My absolute favorite is when I get to be Lucky Pierre - I'm fucking a woman while a man is fucking me, and that whole thing where they both stay stationary while I hump back and forth between them (that can make some waves in a hot tub!). Really, I love everything that includes all three of us - him fucking me while I eat her pussy; fucking her while I suck his cock - dp for her, with kissing between us men. I LOVE sitting on a cock (usually reverse cowgirl) while she sucks my dick.

For me, if you remove the whole 'pair-bonded love relationship' from the equation, there is nothing better in the world than a bi MMF session.
 
Back
Top