cuckold story needs editing to post

GhostRecon

Virgin
I tried to submit an interracial cuckold story I wrote about my girlfriend and I. When I submit it, it was sent back saying the paragraphs need to be broken up as well as the dialogue. I was hoping somebody here would be able to edit it for me so that I may submit it for others to read on Literotica. Thanks in advance and thank you for reading. I will post the story here..

This is a true story about a trip to the beach with my girlfriend, and how it changed my life forever....

My name is Kevin, I am a 25 year old white male, I am average build and a pretty normal guy all around. I have an average job and live a fairly average lifestyle. My girlfriend and I have been together for four years now. Megan is a gorgeous 21 year old brunette, Italian and white mix, thick and curvy in all the right places. She is tall, about 5’9 and she has a cute face with a stunning smile, and bright, sensual eyes. She has average but perky boobs, a nice flat stomach with a belly button ring, curvy hips and an amazing heart shaped bubble butt with thick and strong thighs and luscious long legs.

Megan and my relationship has been very good for the most part. We get along great, have alot in common and generally have fun together. This is the longest relationship either of us has been in, and we were looking for something long lasting . I fell in love with Megan very quickly but always took it slow. I was planning on asking her to marry me within the next year. I am not sure what she will say to be completely honest. I’m not sure that Megan feels as strongly for me as I do for her. I have always had a feeling that I am not meeting all of her needs.

For the first two years or so the sex Megan and I had was incredible, her pussy is small and tight and she knows how to work her hips (she loves to dance) and body. Over the last six months however, Megan has complained to me a few times about being bored and wanting to spice things up. She suggested trying a threesome awhile back but I shut out the idea pretty quickly because she wanted to have one with another guy. She said we would do another one with another girl to make it fair, but she wanted to try one with a guy first. I got offended and angry so we she dropped it and never mentioned it again. But the thought never seemed to leave my mind. The more I thought about it, I found myself secretly getting turned on by the thought. I would never have admitted it to her though.

Forum guidelines:

Please do not post story submissions to the forums. You may post short snippets (less than 3 paragraphs or so) for discussion, but please post your full stories to the story side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully you have this saved somewhere. Per the forum rules, you cannot "post your story to the Bulletin Board". The mod here will remove most of this text shortly.

I'll check it

I tried to submit an interracial cuckold story I wrote about my girlfriend and I. When I submit it, it was sent back saying the paragraphs need to be broken up as well as the dialogue. I was hoping somebody here would be able to edit it for me so that I may submit it for others to read on Literotica. Thanks in advance and thank you for reading. I will post the story here..

This is a true story about a trip to the beach with my girlfriend, and how it changed my life forever....

My name is Kevin, I am a 25 year old white male, I am average build and a pretty normal guy all around. I have an average job and live a fairly average lifestyle. My girlfriend and I have been together for four years now. Megan is a gorgeous 21 year old brunette, Italian and white mix, thick and curvy in all the right places. She is tall, about 5’9 and she has a cute face with a stunning smile, and bright, sensual eyes. She has average but perky boobs, a nice flat stomach with a belly button ring, curvy hips and an amazing heart shaped bubble butt with thick and strong thighs and luscious long legs.

Megan and my relationship has been very good for the most part. We get along great, have alot in common and generally have fun together. This is the longest relationship either of us has been in, and we were looking for something long lasting . I fell in love with Megan very quickly but always took it slow. I was planning on asking her to marry me within the next year. I am not sure what she will say to be completely honest. I’m not sure that Megan feels as strongly for me as I do for her. I have always had a feeling that I am not meeting all of her needs.

For the first two years or so the sex Megan and I had was incredible, her pussy is small and tight and she knows how to work her hips (she loves to dance) and body. Over the last six months however, Megan has complained to me a few times about being bored and wanting to spice things up. She suggested trying a threesome awhile back but I shut out the idea pretty quickly because she wanted to have one with another guy. She said we would do another one with another girl to make it fair, but she wanted to try one with a guy first. I got offended and angry so we she dropped it and never mentioned it again. But the thought never seemed to leave my mind. The more I thought about it, I found myself secretly getting turned on by the thought. I would never have admitted it to her though.

Forum guidelines:

Please do not post story submissions to the forums. You may post short snippets (less than 3 paragraphs or so) for discussion, but please post your full stories to the story side.

I'd be willing to check it for you if you would like. Please send it in MS word form. PM me for my e-mail address

Back