Fetish Connection- Find your Fetish Friends

anthilly

----
Since we all have one fetish or another here, I thought we should start threat specifically to help find others who share our fetish or be a part of our fetish.

I hope this thread takes off and can help people connect, so don't be shy, post and reach out and touch, lick, tickle, and squeeze someone.

Without further ado lets kick off this thread with my fetish christening the first post.

My thing is picking out what a woman wears out to work, play, or just around the house so if there are any ladies who would like to help out with this drop a post or pm.

I have a major fetish for hosiery. I love to see women wearing any type of hosiery. It could be pantyhose or stockings. I love to hear stories of women wearing them for every day use or for sexual play. So if your interested in this fetish please share with me...

Fetish

Woman,....are woman a fetish? If so. I've got it bad. Dressed up or dressed down. So much more...but we'll se how this thread goes.

Stockings & Suspenders
Heels
Corsets
Nice Lingerie
DOWN JACKETS
FUR Coats
office apparel
Well Dressed Women

That pretty much will cover it for me.

Woman,....are woman a fetish? If so. I've got it bad. Dressed up or dressed down. So much more...but we'll se how this thread goes.

I have a fetish about speaking and writing in English especially where one is putting it out there for the masses.

You might try, "Women, are women a fetish?"

I have a fetish about speaking and writing in English especially where one is putting it out there for the masses.

You might try, "Women, are women a fetish?"

Copy3ofAnimatedDogLaughing.gif

Glad to see this experiment is at least getting a few post hopefully we can make a few connections here and there, now the one thing I don't see is any women. Come on now ladies I know y'all aren't shy.

Sweaters, mostly wool, mohair, cashmere - toys, anal attention, hand jobs, - I am getting curiouser and curiouser about a few things....

Since we all have one fetish or another here, I thought we should start threat specifically to help find others who share our fetish or be a part of our fetish.

I hope this thread takes off and can help people connect, so don't be shy, post and reach out and touch, lick, tickle, and squeeze someone.

Without further ado lets kick off this thread with my fetish christening the first post.

My thing is picking out what a woman wears out to work, play, or just around the house so if there are any ladies who would like to help out with this drop a post or pm.

Erotic chat. Kinky stuff. Exploring fantasies. Voice or video would be fun beyond text chatting.

My fetish is enemas. I wonder if anyone else will fess up to loving them, if with or without sex.

I just love womens that smoke cigarettes...so I can watched tham day and night...for me is this so...don t find the right word...super excited! Someone else have the same fetish? :)

I just love womens that smoke cigarettes...so I can watched tham day and night...for me is this so...don t find the right word...super excited! Someone else have the same fetish? :)

I'm sure someone does, hope you can find someone through here to help with that.

My fetish is enemas. I wonder if anyone else will fess up to loving them, if with or without sex.

I wonder also, its a interesting fetish. What is it you like about it?

Seeing a nice bulging cock through pants...😍

Well I'm sure you can get a lot of help with that, I would be willing if you want to help me with mine.

Whole-Junk CockRings. OH yes! I wear one all day most days. Under slim-fit denim the feel is delicious and certainly people take a second glance. Click onto my thread about it in my sig and see how many other guys are into this.

Simon you always bring something to the table, we need to tie all the threads together .

Simon you always bring something to the table, we need to tie all the threads together .
I like that! Thanks! :)
Just earlier this evening I discovered a thread which HoldYouDown started: "FuckingWithACockringOn" - wehey! How did I miss that! I'm over there to tell how it is for me / us when we get steely-busy!

I like that! Thanks! :)
Just earlier this evening I discovered a thread which HoldYouDown started: "FuckingWithACockringOn" - wehey! How did I miss that! I'm over there to tell how it is for me / us when we get steely-busy!

Love a cock ring, I've only used the vibrating ones during sex, never wore one all day.

Love a cock ring, I've only used the vibrating ones during sex, never wore one all day.

I reckon the ones for shaft-only, like most of the vibrating ones are I think [?], are for sex only and then you need them off. The beauty of a well-sized whole junk ring is that the nature of the hold on you is such that all day is fine, with no worries about blood flow restriction and such.

I have been wanting to try it, I hear it can be very exciting to go through a day with one.

I have been wanting to try it, I hear it can be very exciting to go through a day with one.

Handsome bulge, Awareness of a certain prowess, Bigging up some at the least cause for arousal and staying that way a while, a sense of being caressed as you walk about ... yeah there are a few things to like about it! But it's got to be the right fit or it can be hell!

Handsome bulge, Awareness of a certain prowess, Bigging up some at the least cause for arousal and staying that way a while, a sense of being caressed as you walk about ... yeah there are a few things to like about it! But it's got to be the right fit or it can be hell!

How do you get the right fit, trial and error or is there a formula?

How do you get the right fit, trial and error or is there a formula?

Fixed diameter [such as steel] it's a formula. Stretchy [such as silicone] it's seeing if reviewers say it's comfortable for longer time wear.

The formula is a measurement around your whole junk when flaccid, snug but not constricting, then converting that circumference to an inner diameter - by division by pi - 3.14 is it? Not that I did that. I took a guess that 50mm inner diameter would not harm me, and then discovered that it was not snug enough, so I tried 45mm and heck that was painful just after ejaculation, so I found that 48mm is just perfect. Bit like Goldilocks really!

Quite amazing how such a tiny variation in the size is critical, in the case of fixed diameter rings.

Another factor with the metal ones: a bit of depth to it, and roundedness in the formation of the 'section' of the ring, makes it so much more comfortable than a thin one, or a square-cut one. There's a lot of cheap and nasty stuff out there so beware!

In the case of metal there is then the whole adventure of learning how to get the damn thing on - and, more importantly, off!

Back