Playful's Black Market Brain-Dump and Storage Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, in addition to having strange and wonderful critters like this one:

strange-looking-animals-weird-9.jpg

I hear they drink caffeinated beverages in Australia..:eek:
Scandalous..

Someone told me lemonade to them is Sprite to us :)

You know, in addition to having strange and wonderful critters like this one:

strange-looking-animals-weird-9.jpg

I hear they drink caffeinated beverages in Australia..:eek:
Scandalous..

Ok, at first I thought that was some sort of demented craft project involving craft feathers and pipe cleaners. :eek: That's.... damn....

Honey, I don't know what the hell it is, but it came up on a search of strange Australian animals..... colorful little bugger, though, huh?

Indeed.

I'm actually not afraid of tarantulas for the most part. But that li'l guy does look like he's trying a little too hard. LOL.

When I was a kid I remember watching some show or movie about Australian animals, it was half live action and half animated called Dot and Funny Bunny.

I haven't thought about that in decades.

I'm gonna go see if I can find anything about it now just to prove to myself that it's not something I made up.:rolleyes:

UPDATE: Ok so it was just called Dot and the Bunny. I don't feel bad for getting it wrong, I would have been 4yo when it came out. LOL.

Hah! You don't know the half of it. Get it wrong and you get eaten! :eek:

Tough gig. :(

That little chap is a peacock spider.

http://m.youtube.com/#/user/Peacockspiderman?&desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2FPeacockspiderman

No, seriously, now I'm curious. How do you raise little kids when you live somewhere everything can kill you???

And also, now after talking with husband I'm realizing just how much I don't know about what other areas look like. I sorta want to start a pic thread that is just "If you are willing to say roughly where you live, walk out your door and take a pic. Show us what it looks like where you live."

No, seriously, now I'm curious. How do you raise little kids when you live somewhere everything can kill you???

And also, now after talking with husband I'm realizing just how much I don't know about what other areas look like. I sorta want to start a pic thread that is just "If you are willing to say roughly where you live, walk out your door and take a pic. Show us what it looks like where you live."

LOL. You want a picture of my patio with chicken crap all over it!? :D

LOL. You want a picture of my patio with chicken crap all over it!? :D

LOL, sure!

No really. Like... I don't even have a good idea of what it looks like where RA lives, and she's at least on the same continent, never mind the same hemisphere!

I'm just curious.

Husband teases me because I never ask people questions when I'm curious about things, I'm trying to grow and expand my horizons. :eek: :rolleyes:

LOL, sure!

No really. Like... I don't even have a good idea of what it looks like where RA lives, and she's at least on the same continent, never mind the same hemisphere!

I'm just curious.

Husband teases me because I never ask people questions when I'm curious about things, I'm trying to grow and expand my horizons. :eek: :rolleyes:

No, like me you're trying to reduce and contract your 'horizons'.
You're looking to broaden and extend your knowledge and experience. :D

Last edited:
I'm severely irritated that either Lit Chat is down or it's just being more uncooperative than usual. *frowns, pouts*

*growls*

Tiny Human has been quietly and pitifully sobbing for 20 minutes now because husband an I are watching TV when she wanted to watch a movie that she's watched literally 5+ times over the last weekend.

I mean, it could be worse, but.... *sigh* FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back