Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lsgxocQOyd1r3tb9zo1_500.jpg

If only she would sit on my face...*sigh* :p

As a BBW myself, I love all these pictures. I would like to take some photos like these.

Last edited:
Great that you have found a new place for this PervyRomantic. Subscribed.

As a BBW who can struggle with her own body image, it is good to check in on here from time to time to remind myself that in spite of all the social conditioning we are subjected to;there are men out there who find us BBW's very sexy, rolls and all.
Thanks to you Pervy and all the admirers who post. :)
:rose:

Great that you have found a new place for this PervyRomantic. Subscribed.

As a BBW who can struggle with her own body image, it is good to check in on here from time to time to remind myself that in spite of all the social conditioning we are subjected to;there are men out there who find us BBW's very sexy, rolls and all.
Thanks to you Pervy and all the admirers who post. :
)
:rose:

I have a great affection, passion and just plain adore full figured woman. I especially luv showing MrsK to all those who appreciate a full-figured MILF. Though she is struggling with her body image and lack of sexual apatite. I still luv touch and looking at her

Last edited:
I have a great affection, passion and just plain adore full figured woman. I especially luv showing MrsK to all those who appreciate a full-figured MILF. Though she is struggling with her body image and lack of sexual apatite. I still luv touch and looking at her

Nice. Good luck with her issues.

Wonderful nipples.

Mrs. K

This might cause a cock or two too become hard...maybe cause a finger, or maybe two too play with their pussy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back